Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 02-20-2014, 01:05 AM

((sorry. Dinner with Family and then extra long day at work))

Torie smiled at Ella and then walked over to Sharp. "Hey Luke, Kevin wants to video chat so I was hoping to head back to the hotel. Didn't know if you wanted to walk with me?"
~
"Torie may love you, but...she is going to have a child. And you hate the father of that child. I hope she stays with you but she is quite stubborn. She may still choose Kevin, no matter how bad he treats her. Just for the child's sake."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 02-20-2014, 01:10 AM

Sharp put down some money for his beer and then turned around, "I should, so I will. Let's get going, then." He walked out and toward the hotel with Torie.
-
"I know where he lives now. Not the exact unit, but you do. We can both go beat the sh#t out of him again if he treats her poorly. If we do that enough, he might break it off with her." Ryan said. "And I told Torie that, if it meant us being able to be together, I would help her with the kid. I really don't want kids right now - not sure if I even want them at all, but if it means being with her or not, I'd take a shot at it."

((It's alright. :P))
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 02-20-2014, 01:19 AM

Torie was unusually quiet. She just took in the sights and walked with him.
~
Alex shook his head. "You cannot be seen anywhere near Kevin. Even being a jealous ex-boyfriend could put Natalie in danger. I know this probably not want you want to hear but...if it means being married to a pr*ck all of her life or someone dying, including you, she will marry the pr*ck. She won't want that type of guilt on her hands."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-20-2014, 01:24 AM

They soon arrived at the hotel. Sharp did a quick sweep of Torie's room, making sure no one had snuck in and was waiting for her. When he believed the room to be safe, he told Torie, "I'll be in the other room. I want to go call Natalie, too. If you need me, just... knock."

Luke left the room and went to his.
-
"Let's just all hope it works out, okay? I'm done with this conversation." Ryan muttered.

Heather finished her Caesar salad and kissed Alex's cheek. "Torie left, so I think you're paying." xD
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 02-20-2014, 01:29 AM

Torie nodded and went to her own room, throwing on a hoodie because she was cold. She made sure that the door was locked and then called Kevin, also making sure that none of Ryan's stuff was in view.
~
Alex shook his head. "She always knows how to get out of paying the bill." xD

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-20-2014, 01:38 AM

Kevin, still on his computer at the time, quickly answered the video call. He smiled widely when he saw Torie. "Victoria! How I missed your beautiful face, my darling."

He, on the other hand, still didn't look like his normal self. The lack of sleep was taking a toll on him. He would guess he had slept only an average of 2 or 3 hours a night since he arrived at rehab. He looked happy though... again almost to the point of looking fake. He was happy to see her, but he wanted to look really happy to see her in case her father had hacked in to Torie's computer and was watching him. Kevin was... quite paranoid.
-
"Good thing you're here, or we'd all be f*cked. I haven't converted any of my money to Euros and I don't even have much American on me."

Heather laughed, "I left my wallet at the hotel."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 02-20-2014, 01:44 AM

She smiled. "I've missed you, too." She replied, happy to see him. "I'm sorry it took so long to call. Everyone was hungry once we arrived, so we went out to dinner and then time just got away from me....Babe, are you ok? You don't look like the normal you."
~
Alex shook his head. "Americans." xD

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-20-2014, 01:51 AM

"Not sleeping too well. Drinking lots of coffee." Kevin quickly replied. "Coffee's replaced alcohol for me right now, so whenever I'm craving a beer I drink a coffee instead. Then when I lay down in bed I can't sleep because I'm all caffeinated, and all I can think about is Luke telling me your father's going to kill me, and then I get all stressed out so I drink more coffee. BUT enough about me! How was dinner, my love?"
-
XD

"Hey, I would have brought money, but with you and Torie around I'd assumed I wouldn't be paying for anything." Heather chuckled.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 02-20-2014, 02:02 AM

"Maybe you should drink tea instead of coffee, hun. Less caffeine and better health benefits." She replied, tenderly. "And dinner was...I don't know. Just so much is going on right now and we all sat in two different booths. Ella, Janie, Greg, and I sat in one while Alex, Ryan, and Heather sat in another. Luke went to the bar and had a drink. Tomorrow we have conferences all day and I didn't sleep well on the plane due to everything going on with my lovely father and mother. I'm sorry my parents are slightly insane."
~
Alex raised a brow. "Oh, so we are just walking atm's then?" He replied, jokingly.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-20-2014, 02:11 AM

"It's alright, my family's crazy too. Maybe not murder crazy, haha... Wait, Ryan? Did you say he was there? I... never mind, you be friends with whoever you want, honey, I trust you."

Although, that wasn't exactly true. He instantly became even more nervous at the mention of Ryan's name, but he knew he couldn't tell her that it made him uncomfortable. He wasn't going to risk looking like he was trying to control her.

"Conferences tomorrow should be fun. It'll be nice for you to get the ball rolling on the resistance again. Hopefully you sleep better tonight. If you want, I can sing you to sleep? And thanks for the tip about the tea, but I think I'll stick with my coffee. Not that the idea wasn't spectacularly intelligent of you, but I only like tea when you make it, sweetie."
-
"Pretty much." Heather teased.