Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 02-19-2014, 12:31 AM

Janie nodded. "Yeah. It's not bad. How is yours, Greg?"

"Not bad. Could use a little more salt." He replied, dumping tons of salt onto his fist and chips.

Torie giggled. "Would you like a little fish and chips with your salt, Greg?"

Alex laughed. "Yeah, I like her too. And you're right, sweetie, her girl on girl scenes are quite nice to watch." xD
~
"That sounds wonderful." She replied, walking into the park with him.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 02-19-2014, 12:40 AM

"I have never seen someone use so much salt... Do you always put that much on your food? I've never noticed."
-
"Maybe we should convince her to make a private movie with me as her costar." Heather smirked and kissed Alex's cheek.

"You two are an odd couple..." xD

"I'm sure you love them too, Ry. You sure enjoyed watching me and Lacey."

Ryan turned a little more pale. "I thought you two might have forgotten about that..."

"How could I forget?" Heather winked. "I had so much fun."
-
Victor found a nice little spot near a small river creak that went through the park. He sat on the river bank and looked up at the sky, "It's breathtaking."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 02-19-2014, 12:45 AM

"Just on food that I haven't cooked." Greg replied, digging in.

Janie laughed. "So you use that much in cooking?"

"Possibly. Why do you think we are always buying salt?" xD
~
Alex laughed. "Does Torie know about that little...fun time?" He asked, curiously.
~
Drayden laid down next to him, gasping as she looked up at the sky. "It's just so...perfect." She whispered, cuddling next to him.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-19-2014, 12:57 AM

"Weird, I never noticed the salt in your cooking." Ella said, surprised. "But I'll admit, your food is never bland."
-
Ryan shook his head vigorously, "Christ, no. Who knows how she'd react to that, but I highly doubt she's react well."

"Why not? You two were broken up at the times."

"The whole thing just does not seem like the type of thing she's ever willingly do. But like I said, I don't know how she'd react at all. She might laugh, she might find it disgusting deviant behavior, she might be upset or something... who knows - and I'd rather keep it unknown. I had a fun time, but... it was just a one time thing, so I think I can manage to keep it secret."
-
Victor kissed her, "Like you... How about we take this up a notch and really enjoy the quiet, somewhat private, beautiful night with each other...?"
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 02-19-2014, 01:09 AM

Greg nodded. "I do love my spices and I know how to use them well." He replied, smiling.

Janie shook her head. "You are weird."
~
"I honestly doubt she would care but we won't say anything. Promise." He replied, looking more at Heather. "Besides, I like you better than Kevin so why would I scr*w up your relationship."
~
She blushed and kissed him back, slipping her hands underneath his shirt. "I would love to..." She whispered, breathless.

((one more post and then I am going to bed.))

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-19-2014, 01:13 AM

"But you're a pretty good cook, so a little weird is alright." Ella smiled back.
-
"It's so weird to hear you say you like me better than someone else considering our history - what I remember and have been told about, at least."

"It's not difficult to like someone more than Kevin, though."
-
Victor smiled and laughed, "I would love to, too." and he led them into an x-scene.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 02-19-2014, 01:21 AM

Greg laughed. "Tor, you're being awfully quiet."

Torie was still staring at her food.

"Tor...Torie?" Greg said, putting a hand on hers.

"OH!..Oh, were you talking to me?" She asked, startled. "Sorry, I was just thinking about the next couple of days.."
~
"Yeah. I mean, you're definitely a step down in the whole money security category but Tor has enough money, especially with her father just dying. But you treat her right and she's happy. I can live with that." xD

((Night!!))

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-19-2014, 01:28 AM

"Try not to stress yourself out. You've already been thinking about some of the tings you're going to talk about, right? What exactly are you thinking about the next few days for?"
-
"That second bit should be the most important anyway. I'm glad you can at least live with it. I love Torie a lot. She deserves to be treated well."
-
Kevin was already getting nervous about her not calling him. It was just past 5 his time, which he knew meant it was around 10PM in Vienna. He wanted her to call before she went to bed, so he could be sure the plane landed safely, that she had a hotel room, and everything was going fine. He texted her, Video chat with me soon? I miss you. I love you so much, darling. Hope you're safe.

Kevin was drinking a LOT of coffee. It was his 'replacement' drink now for not being able to sit down and have a beer. Instead, he'd sit and watch TV with a coffee.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 02-19-2014, 09:55 AM

"Each organization only talks once and I want to talk about the success of the therapy sessions we have had. With the exception of Dave. Other than that, we have discussion boards and a couple seminars. One of the seminars is on how effective all the organizations are and how the suicide epidemic is changing." She looked at her phone. I miss you, too. And She paused. And I will be on in ten minutes, ok.

She looked at everyone else. "I need to go back to the hotel room. Kevin wants to video chat."

"And you are going to do it?"

"If it keeps up for appearances sake, then yes. Besides, I am still engaged to him." She replied, scooting out of the booth. "I need to go tell Luke where I am going."
~
Alex shrugged. "But here's the thing, if Kevin starts to treat her right...my opinion may change." xD

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-19-2014, 10:18 AM

((Oh no, I was on, but my computer froze. ))

"Alright. We'll head back when we're done our food." Ella nodded.
-
"I doubt that'll happen. I'll always be better to Torie than that pr*ck is. I'd never treat her the way he does. He can try and treat her nice, but Torie loves me."
-
Kevin smiled when he read the text. He sat on the sofa bed and opened his laptop up. He had five different tabs open, two were p0rnography (he was feeling rather lonely), one was an alcoholics anonymous forum, one was a guitar chord website, and the last one was some article about how to be a better boyfriend. Even though he knew Torie couldn't see some of the other tabs open on his computer, he closed the two of them in case the videos accidentally started playing somehow. O_o
-
Luke was sitting at he bar, still slowly drinking his first beer and eating some thick cut fries, watching a soccer game on the television.

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 02-19-2014 at 02:56 PM.