Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#901 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 08-18-2013, 04:53 PM

"I'll forgive you, but I'm not going to forget." She looked away, "I understand why you'd say that though. Torie told me you were were jealous of me flirting with other guys. Was that it, Mike? Is that why you're a little upset with me?"

"You." Ryan smirked, "You have a really nice body, and those yoga pants make your butt look fantastic."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#902 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 08-18-2013, 05:03 PM

Mike turned bright red, flustered. "Oh...uh..." He mumbled, trying to answer her question. Of course he like Ella, more than a friend but he wasn't ready to fully admit it, yet.

She laughed and slipped on a button down shirt. She didn't bother buttoning it, but instead walked over to Ryan and slipped her legs around his waist. She pulled her hair loose and let it hang. "So, you like my body."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#903 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-18-2013, 05:08 PM

"That's not an answer, Mike." Ella put her hands on her hips.

Ryan was quite... excited... by this point. He put Torie's hair between her ears and gave her another kiss. "Torie... Mike and Ella are downstairs and you're making things very difficult for me." He buttoned up Torie's shirt for her and moved her off of him. "I gotta use the bathroom... I'll meet you downstairs."

So he ran to the bathroom. xD
(#904 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-18-2013, 05:21 PM

((LOL xD))

Mike sighed. Thanks a lot, Torie.
"Yeah, I do like you Ella, probably a little more than I should." He admitted. "But I have always gotten the impression that you didn't feel the same way, so I never acted on it."

Torie smiled. She went over to her mirror and combed her hair before letting it hang loose. She decided to change into yoga pants. As she was coming down the stairs, there was a knock on the door. She grabbed her purse off the counter and started to fish for her wallet. She opened the door and saw the pizza guy standing there.

"Good Evening. Your total is $36.42."

She pulled two twenty's from her wallet and paid the guy. When he went to give her her change, she shook her head. "Keep it." She grabbed the pizzas from him and then shut the door. "Food's here!" She yelled, walking into the kitchen.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
(#905 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-18-2013, 05:25 PM

Ella gave Mike a hug, "Mike, I like you too, but I'm just not interested in a serious relationship right now. Let's go eat pizza."

Ryan joined Torie in the kitchen and started scarfing down pizza.
(#906 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-18-2013, 05:28 PM

Mike nodded, following her to the kitchen.

Torie was also eating a piece of pizza. She had gotten drinks out for everyone and also plates.

<3
(#907 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-18-2013, 05:33 PM

Everyone ate dinner. Ella seemed to be in a somewhat better mood.

After dinner, Ella went home. Ryan mumbled, "Finally."
(#908 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-18-2013, 05:41 PM

Torie frowned. She didn't want to get into another...discussion, but she wasn't exactly happy with how Ryan was acting. She absently-mindedly started to play with her hair.

Mike just shrugged, not caring either way.

<3
(#909 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-18-2013, 05:45 PM

Ryan was acting the way that he felt was appropriate. He noticed it was getting late. "Did you still want me to stay?"
(#910 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-18-2013, 05:48 PM

"Only if you want to." She replied. Of course, she wanted him to stay but figured that he was probably getting home sick. And she didn't want him to feel like he had to stay.

<3