Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 02-18-2014, 11:17 PM

Rachel sighed. She knew that David was with an entourage of people, which happened to include Vivian. She also knew the history between the two and wasn't exactly happy about it. She walked into her own hotel and soon became settled in.
~
Torie was nervously tapping her fingers on a table, knowing full well that her father was here. She walked back into her room and grabbed a knife from her suitcase, something she was learning how to hide fairly well.
~
Janie smiled. "Hopefully a rich European boy." She giggled.
~
He hugged her. Hopefully it will soon be our money. He thought, kissing her neck. "I love you."
~
Hawk chuckled and caught up to the girls.

Dray opened the door to their hotel room and flopped on the bed closest to the door. "Mine!" She yelled, sprawling out like a starfish. xD

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 02-18-2014, 11:25 PM

Ella laughed, "Agreed."

Heather turned even more red, "I love you too. You are too f*ckin' sweet." She kissed him back.

Soon, everyone was meeting out in the hall to head to dinner. Sharp said, "We should go to the closest restaurant in case any of us plan on drinking, because it'd be legal for you all here. I'll be keeping an eye on you kids though." Sharp teased and started walking ahead.
-
Victor crawled up on the bed, on all fours on top of her. He kissed her neck and said, "Correction. Ours."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 02-18-2014, 11:33 PM

Torie chuckled, staying closer to Luke or Alex. She made sure to stay not obviously far away from Ryan but definitely put distance between them.

Alex slipped his hand into Heather's, smiling. He also had that mischievous look in his eyes again.

Greg looked at a map of restaurants he had taken from the hotel lobby. "There is one called the Street House which should be about a block from here."
~
She giggled, kissing him.

Ash groaned. "Ok, if you two are going to be like this...I will sleep in the hallway."

"Go ahead. Means we can have more fun." She replied, giggling.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-18-2014, 11:43 PM

Ryan understood why, but still hated feeling like he couldn't show much he loved Torie in public. Seeing Heather and Alex holding hands... it didn't seem fair. Heather was pretty much the same class as him, but yet she and Alex were walking together. Sure, Torie was engaged now, but why did she have to be with Kevin anyway? Why couldn't they have the relationship Alex and Heather had? He sighed, walking beside Greg. "Lead the way, bud."

Heather looked at Alex and giggled, "What are you looking at me like that for? You're freaking me out, weirdo." xD
-
"Sorry, Ash, I just love seeing Dray feel so... carefree." Victor hugged Drayden and then pulled away. "We'll try and keep it PG around you two. Dray, how about you and I take a nice, romantic stroll down the streets of Vienna?"
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 02-18-2014, 11:49 PM

Torie felt the same way but she knew that if they didn't keep it a secret then Natalie would pay the ultimate sacrifice. She tried to seem interested in the city but she was mainly looking in the opposite direction of Ryan.

Greg nodded. "Take a left here." He replied, quickly leading them up to a pub looking place. "Uh..here we are?" He replied, walking through the door.
~
Dray nodded. "Sure. Maybe get something to eat." She replied, hopping up from the bed.

Hawk nodded. "Yeah. I think I am just going to go down to the hotel restaurant. Ash you wanna come?"

"Sure. Nothing else to do. Just remember. First conference is at 9am. And its about 20 minutes away."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-18-2014, 11:58 PM

Inside was just as 'pub'-esque: slightly grungy, masculine, yet also quite European in style. It wasn't a total dive, but it was also not a 5-star, upper class restaurant.

Sharp smiled, "This place is perfect. Alright, kids, have fun. I, myself, am going to sit at the bar. And don't worry, Torie - unlike Kevin, I can control my alcohol intake. I'm just going to have a few beers." He walked over to the bar and sat on a stool.

Heather moved closer to Alex, feeling slightly over dressed. XD

"We can't all fit at one booth, so I call dibs on not sitting with Alex and Heather." Ella said callously as she walked over to a booth and sat down.

"Whatever... didn't want to sit with your fat ass anyway." Heather muttered under her breath. "Ryan, how about you join us? You can't really sit with Tor because of the circumstances..."
-
"We'll be back here by midnight. Have a good time, you two." Victor winked at Hawk before leaving the hotel with Dray.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 02-19-2014, 12:03 AM

"I'll sit with Janie, Ella, and Greg." Torie replied, walking over to a booth and sitting down.

Alex nodded. "Come on." He replied to Ryan, knowing how sh*tty they both felt. He walked over to a booth and scooted in as well.

Greg and Janie walked over to the table with Torie, sitting down and grabbing menus.
~
Hawk blushed and turned to Ash. "Meet you down there?" He replied.

"Sure." She said, walking into the bathroom.

Hawk headed down to the restaurant.
~
Dray slipped her hand into his. She then took them down a lantern lit sidewalk, grinning like a little girl on christmas morning.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-19-2014, 12:10 AM

Ella was just planning on ordering whatever burger they served. She didn't really say too much, as she wasn't even in the mood to really be there in the first place.

Ryan frowned and looked over at Torie's booth.

"Ry, stop staring over at her. I know this is annoying to have to act like that in public, but-"

"You don't know. You two are holding hands and being all... couple-y. I can't have that because of her parents, and because of Kevin."
-
"Awfully quiet night. Not too many people around. Even though we aren't too far from the hotel, if feels rather private. Sure is beautiful..." Victor said with a smile.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 02-19-2014, 12:17 AM

Torie just wanted a salad. Something light and easy to eat. She also wasn't in the mood for conversation, which was making it incredibly awkward for Janelle and Greg.

The two of them just kept staring at one another, not sure what to say.

Alex looked at Ryan. "I know it sucks. Tiptoeing around my father is never easy when he is out of the country but much less when you know he is in the same city. You want to get Kevin's sister killed, then go ahead and be all couple-y. But Torie would never ask you to act like this unless she had a da.mn good reason. Right now it sucks but hopefully in a couple months, you won't have to do this."
~
She looked at him. "This is the first time I have been out of the states. Darlick always took care of things like this." She replied, taking a deep breath of the air. "I just can't believe I am here."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-19-2014, 12:26 AM

When they got their food, Ella mustered up, "The food is pretty good here." xD

"I don't want to get Kevin's sister killed. I might not like Kevin, but Natalie shouldn't be thrown into this. Besides, I like Natalie. I've never met her, but I like her, if you catch my drift. I don't want to be responsible for her being murdered. I hope you're right, Alex."

"I like Natalie too, just sayin'." Heather laughed, digging into her food. "Some of her girl on girl scenes are... d@mn hot. I would totally do her." xD

"At least that lightens the mood a bit." Ryan let out a small chuckle.
-
"I can't believe I'm here, either. I haven't been to Europe until now. We should make it a night to remember." Victor grinned, "How about a walk through the park, stop some where and look up at the stars?"