Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 02-18-2014, 12:29 PM

She smiled as her cheeks turned pink. She turned around and kissed him, passionately. "I have you to think for that. You have always been my rock and the most sane thing in this insanely chaotic life. I don't know what I would do without you."
~
"But how can I be friends with her when I am always jealous every time I see her and Alex together. Every time he makes her smile or laugh...I just want to throw him out a window."
~
Greg nodded and went to knock on the girls door.

Alex looked at Sharp. "Is everything ok?"

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 02-18-2014, 12:39 PM

"My life on the other hand would probably be less chaotic if you weren't in it, but I don't know what I'd do without you either. I love you." He pulled the locket out of his pocket and put it around her neck. "I found this lying around. Thought you might want to wear it."
-
Ella held back a snicker, picturing Janelle going mad and picking Alex up, throwing him out of a window..' it was a funny image. XD "I want to throw him out of a window too. And you'll be less jealous once you find some other girl, or boy, or whatever you're into."

She walked over to the door and opened it, "Hey, Greg. What's up?"
-
Sharp shrugged, "Ok... not really. I'm worried about Natalie. Torie's mother threatened to have her suffer a slow death if I don't tell her the truth about anything she asks me. Natalie's over in LA, so I can't protect her. I had to lie about Torie and Ryan's relationship, and I'm terrified they'll find out and kill Natalie over it. Other than that... I'm ok. Oh, and dealing with Natalie so far away doing God knows what with other guys is also getting to me."
-
Meanwhile, David had called Rachel. "Did you talk to Sharp?"
-
Victor and the rest of the AR's, plane was just now landing.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 02-18-2014, 12:53 PM

She smiled and looked at the locket. "I've been missing seeing this on me." She whispered, hugging him again. "Thank you."
~
"Hey, you and Janie want to go grab dinner?"
~
Alex shook his head. "Why don't you hire someone to look after her? I mean, you have to know someone who is trustworthy enough to watch out for her. And while I'm sure she would thoroughly hate it, if it made you sleep better at night, wouldn't it be worth it. Also, don't worry about who she is f*cking, sucking, or whatever else she does. She doesn't go home to any of those guys, she doesn't get butterflies with any of those guys, and she doesn't dress up for any of them either. She does that for you."
~
"Yes. He says that Torie and Ryan are just that. Friends. Kevin also knows his place now. So everything should be going back to normal."
~
Drayden was grabbing her bags and going to the same hotel as where Torie and them were staying.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-18-2014, 01:01 PM

"It belongs with you." He kissed her cheek and led the way out.
-
Ella thought about it. "Uh... No, I think I'm going to pass for today and order some room service later. Janelle, how about you?"
-
"What if Heather was a p*rn star? Would you be okay with her going away and doing that kind of thing, on film, for other men to see and wack off to? I doubt it. But yeah, I have a few people I could have protect her, but none that I trust 100%."
-
"Do you trust him to be telling you the truth?"
-
Victor, Hawk, Ash, and Drayden were all going to share a room. Victor winked over at Hawk and whispered, "Sleeping in the same bed as Ash... if you were to steal her from Quinton, it would be hilarious." xD
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 02-18-2014, 01:06 PM

She walked into the kitchen to get a glass of water while they waited.
~
"Sure. Why not. Might as well start to see the city." Janie replied. "I'll be ready in ten."

Greg nodded. "You sure you don't want to come, El?"
~
"I would not be ok with it and I'm not saying that you be. What I am saying, tho, is to remember that she did choose you." He replied, shrugging. "But hey, as long as you trust them more than most people. And we will also only be here a week."
~
Hawk shook his head, grinning. "Wouldn't be too terribly hard. All I have to do is treat her more like a human being." xD

Drayden got the keys. "Alright, so we are on floor 12. Let's go." She replied, walking over to the elevator.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-18-2014, 01:13 PM

David replied, "Are you sure you trust Sharp to be telling us the truth though?"
-
"Is everyone else going..?" Ella sighed. "Fine, I don't want to be alone. I guess I'll come. Just let me throw on a skirt or something."
-
Sharp nodded, "I'll call someone on the way to the restaurant."
-
"And going sightseeing in Vienna... she won't be able to resist you, dude. It's 'romantic', and girls love that sh*t." Victor replied to Hawk before following after Drayden.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 02-18-2014, 01:22 PM

"I threatened him with Natalie. Of course he is telling me the truth."
~
Greg nodded. "I have to change too. I will see you guys in a few." He replied, walking away as Janie closed the door.
~
Alex nodded. "I'm going to go see if Heather is ready." He replied, walking back over to his own suite.
~
"Oh, really? And what exactly are you going to do with Drayden?" He replied, smirking.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-18-2014, 01:32 PM

"If you believe so. I wasn't on the phone with him, so I couldn't hear his tone. They're here in Vienna, so I'll ask some of my people to just keep an eye out if they happen to see Victoria. I love you, honey. Thank you for calling him for me."
-
Ella didn't wait for Janelle to leave before she started changing. She took off her yoga pants and shirt and started sifting through her suitcase, in her underwear, for something to put on. "I don't even know how formal I have to dress. Should I even wear a dress, or maybe a nicer pair of jeans and a cute top would be okay? What are you going to wear?"
-
Heather was waiting around in the suite. She had pulled her hair up in a messy bun. She smiled at Alex, "Hey, babe, ready to go?"
-
"Take her sightseeing, and maybe f*ck her in public someplace 'romantic' tonight." Victor said, crassly. "Maybe in a park, near one of the beautiful fountains we passed on the drive from the airport."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 02-18-2014, 01:35 PM

"I love you, too, sweetie. Be careful. And try to maybe have a nice dinner with the kids." xD
~
Janie shrugged. "I figured I would just throw on a skirt and a nice shirt." She replied, doing just that.
~
Alex smiled. "Just about. We are waiting on the rest of the gang." He said, checking her out. "Don't you look amazing."
~
Hawk laughed. "I think I will just be nice to Ash and see if she wants anything more."

((g2g, work))

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-18-2014, 01:43 PM

"I will call them about it tomorrow. Talk to you soon, my love." He said and then hung up the phone.

David was less trusting. He knew that Torie and Sharp were developing a friendship, and that could impact his desire to tell them the truth. He had been kind of hesitant about telling them about Kevin's alcoholism before, after all. He turned to the entourage he had brought with him.

David's entourage consisted of Keller and Julius, his own hired bodyguards, Vivian, who was with him once again as his assistant, Logan Hegel, a business and financial advisor and Jared Fergus, his lawyer. "Keller, I'm planning on going on a meal with my son and daughter tomorrow. When she leaves, follow her. I need to know what hotel she's staying at - at if possible, I want to know everyone that she's staying with. If you, or any of you for that matter, happen to see her with a young man around her age - muscular, short brown hair, average height - tell me immediately. Especially if you see them canoodling."

Vivian raised a brow, "Canoodling? Isn't she with Kevin Ellingson?"

"She is supposed to be. That's the problem. I need to find out if she is cheating on him with this low class brute."

"Why's that? Don't mean to throw you under the bus, sir, but before you took care of Mary you cheated on her - with me, even." Vivian reminded.

"A few reasons why I want to know. Firstly, Kevin is an Ellingson. If it got out, the shame it would bring upon me... that my daughter is cheating on her Ellingson fiancÚ with a commoner. Secondly, I don't want my Victoria with that other boy because he brings her no future. He's poor, stupid, and undeserving of my daughter. Thirdly, that would mean Sharp lied to me when I asked him about whether or not those two are fooling around."

"You can't be sure he lied, Davey. Maybe he doesn't know." Vivian said.

"He used to work in the CIA as a government intelligence agent - he spied on people for a living. If, with his skill set and intuition, he misses finding a juvenile relationship, then he is not very good at his job."
-
Ella nodded. She pulled out a pair of skinny jeans, some cute black flats, and a nice, green silk swoop neck shirt. "I guess I'm ready to go. Maybe we'll see some cute European boys at the restaurant."
-
Heather blushed, "Oh, shut up. You look amazing. I just threw on a dress and put my hair up. But I appreciate the compliment. Your money did pay for this look, after all, so I'm glad you like it."
-
"Probably a better idea since I'm already dating Drayden, whereas you try to pull something like I'm planning with Dray, with Ash... you won't be any better than Quinton. Good luck though, man." Victor smirked and gently punched his shoulder jokingly.

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 02-18-2014 at 10:46 PM.