Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 02-18-2014, 12:07 PM

She rubbed his cheek. "No. I'm glad you came because I don't need you to show me affection or show me that you care. I know you do. Just being in the same room with you...it...it helps me to know that you are here with me." She replied, kissing him. "I love you."
~
Greg nodded. "Plus, Jase will be coming up for a couple of days, so I may not even be sleeping in the room." He replied, winking.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 02-18-2014, 12:13 PM

"I love you, too." He wrapped his arms around her.

Heather smiled, "Aren't you two adorable?"
-
Sharp chuckled and shook his head, "You enjoy your time with your boyfriend then. I'm jealous. My significant other is back in LA, sucking and f*cking other guys and I'm here alone - that sounded bad. She's a p*rn actress, so it's her job to be there just like it's mine to watch after Torie." His tone was someone joking, but there was a hint of anger about it.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 02-18-2014, 12:17 PM

Torie blushed slightly and kissed his neck.

Alex wrapped an arm around Heather. "If you guys would like to go out, just let us know. Dad shouldn't think anything of it if us four go out together. I mean, who would willing go on a date with their brother?"

"Apparently me if I'm desperate enough." Torie replied, smiling.
~
"I feel for you, man. Jase has been in Italy for the last semester. We only have the summer together and the only reason I see him now is because we're here. But don't worry. I'm sure she wishes it was you instead of all those other guys."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-18-2014, 12:26 PM

"Thanks for the offer, Alex. Maybe we could start by all going out to dinner right now?"

"Alright. Just let me throw on something a little more classy than these distressed skinny jeans." Heather kissed Alex's cheek and went to the room to get changed.

"I should change too. I'm dressed a little to casual I think. Alex, are you buying?" Ryan asked.
-
"Yeah. I hope she does. This is her first, uh, job since we started dating. It's... rougher on me than I thought it would be. I've seen her movies, so some of the images running through my head about what she's doing... whatever. Enough about that. How long have you and Jase been together?"
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 02-18-2014, 12:29 PM

"No, my treat." Torie replied. "And I am going to change as well." She added, walking into their room.

Alex, who was dressed in a pair of nice jeans and a polo shirt, nodded. "I will let the others know that we are going out." He said, walking over to the other suite.
~
"One year now. We met his last semester senior year and been talking ever since." Greg replied, blushing slightly.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-18-2014, 12:42 PM

Heather changed into a black, tea-length cocktail dress with a sheer fabric over the cleavage and short sleeves. She had bought it one time she had gone shopping with Alex's money. She didn't really realize it, but she was racking up quite the wardrobe thanks to Alex's credit card. Other than her special dress she had bought for whatever occasion Alex wanted her to prepare for, it was the only other dress she brought with her.

Ryan changed into a red button up shirt and a non-torn pair of black jeans.
-
Ella was in her shared room with Janelle, looking through her suitcase to make sure she had everything. "So, what was up with you and Heather back there? You didn't seem too friendly..."
-
"Very sweet. That's quite a long time for kids your age. One second, I'll get the door." Sharp walked over and opened it.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 02-18-2014, 12:46 PM

Torie changed into a light pink cocktail halter dress with a cardigan. She put on a pair of black flats and braided her hair like old times.
~
"Its nothing." Janelle replied, unpacking.
~
"Hey Luke. We figured everyone was hungry and thought we would all go out to eat." He replied, walking inside.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-18-2014, 12:51 PM

Heather opted for heels. She loved walking in heels, so she didn't own any flats. If she wasn't wearing heels, she would just wear her casual tennis shoes. She waited out in the hall for everyone else.

Ryan came up behind Torie as she was braiding her hair and wrapped his arms around her. "You are beautiful."
-
"You can talk to me, you know. I'm not going to tell anyone else." Ella said, sitting down on the bed.
-
"Were just your four planning on going, or was that an invitation for us all to come as well?"
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 02-18-2014, 01:13 PM

Torie leaned against him. "Thank you." She whispered. "And you look handsome. Just like when I first met you."
~
"I don't know. Just seeing Heather with Alex, always so happy..." She shook her head. "I loved her. I really loved her and kept persuading her to leave Quinton. But when she does, she goes to Alex instead..." She sighed. "I don't know...probably just overreacting."
~
"No. All of us."

((sorry. Aunt cam home))

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-18-2014, 01:21 PM

"I think you've gotten even more beautiful than when I first met you, because now I know what's in here." He put a hand on her heart, "And your inner beauty is far more gorgeous than anything I have ever seen in my life."
-
"I could see why that would be hard on you, but I think you deserve better than her anyway. Someone else will come along. And it could be worse, she could have died. At least you still have her to be friends with."
-
Sharp was already dressed rather well. He turned to Greg, "Want to ask the girls if they want to come with us all to dinner?"