Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 02-18-2014, 10:14 AM

Torie nodded. "I know you care about her. You are protecting Ryan, the least I can do is protect Natalie for you. And...I'm sorry you got thrown into this mess. If you ever do want to leave, just...just let me know."
~
Alex nodded. "I'm sorry, hun. Anything I can do to help?"

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 02-18-2014, 10:20 AM

They continued their conversations once they were on the plane.

"Haha... It's funny, you think I can leave? No. Maybe back when we were in Ireland, but not now. Not without putting anyone's life in danger: mine, Natalie's, Kevin's, Ryan's. If your parents want me to watch over you, they will do anything to make sure I do it. Even if you were to 'fire' me now, I don't doubt that they would still have me follow you around without your consent or knowledge. I'm stuck until your parents let me go. But that being said, I want to keep you and your friends safe. Let's not worry about any of that."

"No, not really. I just have to wait it out." Heather frowned.

Ryan was annoyed he couldn't sit beside Torie. It was a long flight, and he had wanted to spend it together.

Plane landing...?
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 02-18-2014, 10:22 AM

Torie tried not to even look at Ryan.

Soon the plane was landing and they were grabbing their bags. Torie had a car waiting for them there as well and soon they were all piling into that.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-18-2014, 10:26 AM

Once inside the car, Ryan leaned over and kissed Torie, "Is something wrong, babe?"

Sharp sat in the front with the hired driver, in the passenger's seat.

The middle row in the van had room for three, and the back row was slightly bigger with room to squeeze in four people. Ella sat in the middle row with Ryan and Torie, while Heather sat in the back with Alex, Greg, and Janelle.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 02-18-2014, 10:33 AM

"We will talk when we get to the hotel." She replied, looking out the window.

Alex looked over at Torie and Ryan, unsure of what was going on.

Soon, they were pulling up to the hotel. A bell hop was outside and quickly grabbed all their bags, following them inside. Torie went up and got keys for everyone, and then started to walk towards the elevator.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-18-2014, 10:39 AM

Ryan was unsure what was going on too.

Each room had two bedrooms and a bathroom. "What are the arrangements?" Ella asked. "There's 8 of us, so four in each suite? Torie and Ryan are probably going to be together, Heather and Alex together too... maybe you four take one suite and Janelle, Greg, Sharp and I will take the other?"
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 02-18-2014, 10:44 AM

"Sounds ok with me." Alex replied, walking into one of the suites.

Torie nodded as well, walking into the same suite.

Janelle walked into hers.

Greg looked at Sharp. "Uh..looks like we're sharing a room." He said, awkwardly.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-18-2014, 10:48 AM

Ryan and Heather followed.

He closed the door behind them all and then asked, "So, Torie, what's wrong? First you didn't want to sit with me on the plane, then you were acting like you didn't want to talk to me... did I do something?"
-
Ella went with Janelle.

Sharp laughed, "Looks like it. Just to let you know, I do snore pretty loud. It'll be fine, kid. Two men can share a bed together."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 02-18-2014, 10:51 AM

She walked around the suite, closing all of the blinds. She needed to make sure no one could see in or out. She then walked over and hugged him, tightly. "You did nothing wrong. I...my mother threatened Natalie's life and Luke, he covered for us. He told my mother that there is nothing going on and that we were just friends. If she finds out that he is lying, then Natalie will die a slow and painful death. I can't let that happen, Ry."
~
"Ok, so then you are ok with my...preference?" xD

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-18-2014, 10:59 AM

Ryan blinked, quite shocked. "I... Uh, I didn't think our relationship could put someone else at risk like that... I guess no going out on dates while we're here then. I hate having to be so secretive. I thought, once we were here, we could be a little more... open. Maybe I shouldn't have came here with you."
-
"That you're g@y? You're not going to sleep naked and cuddle up against me, so I don't see the problem. We'd just be two men sleeping in a bed. Are you ok sleeping in bed with a 33 year old man?"