Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 02-18-2014, 02:13 AM

"Because Ryan wasn't exactly thrilled at the thought of having a child." She replied, looking out the window. "Besides, you know how many more doors would open for my child with the Ellingson last name. He or she could do anything they wanted. As much as I would love for the child to be Ryan's, this child just won't be. And it wouldn't be fair to Kevin nor Ryan. I have made my bed and now I will lie in it. Come hell or high water, I will do what is right by my child."
~
"David and I would like an update on Victoria's situation. Have you talked with Kevin? Is Victoria seeing Ryan?"

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 02-18-2014, 02:20 AM

Heather couldn't think of any good way to respond, so she said nothing.

"A mother always does do what's right for their child.." Ella said quietly, putting a hand on her stomach.
-
"Yes, I've talked with him. And she and Ryan are just friends." He said, having walked far enough away not to be heard.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 02-18-2014, 02:27 AM

Torie put one hand on Ella's shoulder and the other on her own stomach. "Yes, we do. And one day, you will understand as well." She replied, looking at Heather. "But enough talk about this. I just want to get on that plane."
~
"Make sure they stay friends as well as making sure Kevin treats my daughter right. Or I'm sure David could find plenty of uses for Natalie."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-18-2014, 08:43 AM

Sharp sighed, "Why can't you threaten my life instead...? Natalie's done nothing wrong. Yes, I will keep and eye on things. Quick question though, how would you know if I'm being honest or not? And what happens it you find out I'm lying?"
-
Soon, they arrived at the airport. Ella and Heather got out of the car and started gathering their bags.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 02-18-2014, 09:38 AM

"I do not threaten your life because, much like my daughter, you would gladly sacrifice your life for someone else. Therefore, why would you lie? Because if I do find out you are lying...well, let's just say that the baby will have one less aunt and death will not come quickly."
~
Alex grabbed his and Torie's as well. Janie and Greg also grabbed their bags. Torie went into the airport to start getting their tickets.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-18-2014, 09:46 AM

"Yes ma'am." Sharp said before hanging up the phone. Of course he was tempted to tell Rachel that he had reason to believe Ryan and Torie were more than just friends, but he couldn't tell her. Telling the truth would ultimately put Ryan's life in immediate danger, and he hoped that Rachel and David just wouldn't find out he was lying about it. If they did find out on their own that Torie and Ryan were close, he could try and convince them that he didn't know - which obviously wouldn't look good on him job wise. He had been a spy, after all, and finding out things like this was supposed to be his specialty.

Ryan smiled and hugged Torie when he saw her. "Hey, babe-"

"Ryan, let go of her. No hugging in public."

Ryan turned to Sharp, confused. "Friends can't hug each other?"

"Not you two."

Things were still tense between Janie and Heather. She asked Janie, "Did you want me to lend you a hand? You brought more than I did. I can carry one of you bags for you."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 02-18-2014, 09:51 AM

Torie nodded. "My parent's are watching, Ry. Anything we do could be misconstrued. Besides, calling me babe is not exactly a just friends word." She replied, smiling. She looked at Luke. "How is Natalie?" She asked, concerned.

"Nope. I'm fine." She replied, shortly. She grabbed her three bags and started to walk in the airport.

Alex looked at Heather. "You two ok, hun?"

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-18-2014, 09:59 AM

"I called her this morning and she's doing fine." He pulled Torie aside to add, in a whisper, "Your mother called. She wanted me to update her on, for lack of a better word, my mission. I told her that I spoke with Kevin and that you and Ryan are only friends. But... if she finds out I lied to her about anything, she told me that your baby will have one less aunt and her death will not come quickly. So, honestly, you two do absolutely anything that can be taken the wrong way in public... something like that hug... if somehow they hear or see that, Natalie... it doesn't bode too well for her life."
-
Heather sighed "No. She doesn't even want to be my friend. She's all upset that I'm dating you and not her."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 02-18-2014, 10:08 AM

Torie sighed. "Alright. I will talk with Ryan once we get to Vienna. I sat Ryan and I together on the plane but I will have Janie sit next to him and I will sit next to you. We will protect Natalie and Ryan. Thanks for letting me know." She replied, "My father will be in Vienna. I will be extra careful."
~
Alex kissed her cheek. "Hey, she will get over it eventually, ok. Just give it a little time."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-18-2014, 10:11 AM

"That's all I can ask for." Sharp nodded.
-
"I know... it just sucks 'cuz she's my best friend." Heather shrugged.

((Want to land in Vienna? =P))