Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 02-18-2014, 01:04 AM

"You realize that I can never stop worrying about you. I care about you too much to not worry." She replied. "And by the way, if you wish to get my parents off your back, it would help if you sounded sincere. Tho, I appreciate the effort." xD
~
Dray and Hawk grabbed the bags, beginning to walk towards the car. Ash grabbed her bag and waved to Kyle. "I'll see you in a week. Try not to get yourself killed or caught."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 02-18-2014, 01:12 AM

"Oh... so you know... you didn't have anything to do with that, did you? Because I'm really sorry for the way I've been treating you. I didn't mean to ever hurt you with anything I said and I promise I will try super hard to be the absolute best fiancée I can be. If I can't say anything nice, I won't say anything at all. I'll buy you flowers, jewelry, or anything else you want, and I'll give you massages every night, and I'll let you do anything you want to do, and I won't ask you to do anything for me. I'll learn how to cook, and I'll hire a cleaner... all you'll have to do is sit and look pretty - or, sorry if that sounded sexist, I just meant that you're free to do whatever you want, and I'll make sure you're always relaxed..."
-
"I'll try. If I get caught or killed, I won't ever get to go all the way with you." Kyle joked and kissed her goodbye.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 02-18-2014, 01:21 AM

"No. I didn't have anything to do with that." She replied. "I would never tell my parents what would be going on between us. But they threatened your sister and I couldn't have that. I don't care about jewelry or flowers, I just want to feel like your princess. Like you care. That's all I want. Money never meant anything to me. I watched my parents buy each other expensive gifts to make up for their lack of love. I don't want that. But I do want to make things work with you. For our child's sake."
~
She shook her head, grinning. "Bye." She said, running after the group.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-18-2014, 01:29 AM

"They threatened Natalie...?" Kevin mumbled. He took a deep breath and said, "Okay, honey. I will try my best to make you feel like that. It's hard to do so in here, but I will still try. I... I do care about you a lot though. I can't believe you don't feel like I do... uh, I... I love you. Video call me later, okay...? I don't want to hold you up on the way to your flight." His voice was a little shaky. "You are my princess, Victoria. Sorry... sorry I don't show that as much as you want... I thought I was being a good boyfriend to you, but... but I guess I'm really not doing my job making you happy. I'm... I'm sorry."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 02-18-2014, 01:35 AM

"I promise I will call you every day, ok. And when I get back, we'll go to the doctor and see the baby. I'll even stay up a night or two....I love you, Kevin. Gah...I'm getting yelled at. I will talk with you soon. I love you." She replied, before hanging up and getting in the car.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-18-2014, 01:40 AM

Kevin put his phone on the table and then broke down into tears. A combination of the lack of sleep, being in rehab and unable to drink, his worries about his relationship with Torie, being threatened and Natalie being threatened... it made him feel so emotional.
-
Heather looked at her, "Finally done talking to him? Ugh, you literally should have just said, 'Bye, going to Vienna, see you never again because you're an @sshole' and hung up."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 02-18-2014, 01:45 AM

Torie looked at her. "My parents just threatened to kill him and threaten Natalie in order to have Sharp tell them everything about my relationship with him. It's hardly the time to be hard on him. Plus he is having to deal with all of this without alcohol. I can't exactly do that. I may not love the guy like I do Ryan but I still do care about him."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-18-2014, 01:57 AM

Heather rolled her eyes, "Whatever, I don't get why you care about him, though. Other than the size of what's below his belt, I don't get the appeal. He's kind of attractive, but it doesn't make up for how much of a ***** he is. Kyle is f*cking gorgeous, but he's still the devil. Kevin's a little less extreme, but same basic principle of attraction not being enough to balance out how awful they are. You're too easy on him, really."

"Shut up, Heather. Torie can't help the fact the she cares about him. I'm sure she has seen other redeeming qualities in Kevin that you haven't."

"Like I said, only 'redeeming quality' I've seen was on the camera when we saw them scr'ewing."
-
Ryan was waiting at the airport with Luke.
-
David asked Rachel to call Luke for an update on the things they had told him to do - threaten Kevin and find out about Ryan. He was already in Vienna and he was far too busy to call himself.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 02-18-2014, 02:01 AM

She smiled at Ella, thankful for the backup. "I am having a child with Kevin. Whether I marry Kevin or not is still up in the air but I want my child to know his or her father. I want my child to grow up with both parents. And if that means i have to place nice or I have to do things I would rather not do, well that is being a parent. There is nothing more important to me other than my child."
~
Rachel called Luke.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-18-2014, 02:08 AM

"Why don't you just lie and tell Kevin and Ryan that it's actually Ryan's and have Ryan help raise it? That's what Ella should've done with Mike."

Ella folded her arms, "I didn't want to lie to Mike because I love - oved - him. He was going to help me raise them anyway, because he was a sweet guy."

"Whatever. But Torie, honestly if Ryan raised the baby, you'd never have to deal with Kevin again. And the baby would be safe from that drunk."
-
Sharp walked off to the side for a little more privacy. "Yes?"