Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 02-18-2014, 12:05 AM

Torie nodded. Soon the furniture arrived and was placed in her bedroom. Afterwards, she took to an early night's rest.
~
Lacey shrugged. "Its only because the Program knows who I am. And while yes, the b*tch does think that I am part of the AR, we don't need to confirmation." She put the paperwork away and yawned. "I think I am going to hit the pillow tho."
~
Ash went to her room and went to sleep.

((Sure? But not sure how you want to response to Lacey/Ryan))

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 02-18-2014, 12:09 AM

The next day...

Kevin woke up early. He made coffee and then went to another meeting.
-
Heather woke up in a much better mood than the pervious day.
-
Luke dropped Natalie off at 6AM for her flight, and then went back to the condo to pack some stuff for the trip to Vienna.

((Unless you have anything for today you want to do, we can even skip ahead to them going to Vienna. I don't really have anything planned until they're there.))
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 02-18-2014, 12:21 AM

((Nope, not really))

Dray woke up early as well, wanting to take Lacey through the routines as well as get packed. They were leaving bright and early on Tuesday.
~
Torie slept in before getting up and packing. She also left instructions on how she wanted the baby room set up.
~
Alex was already awake and watching Heather sleep while he mindlessly played with her hair.

*The next day*

Torie, Alex, Greg, and Janie were all bringing their bags out to the car Torie rented.
~
Dray was up and walking out of the shower, only wrapped in a towel.
~
Lacey was up as well.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-18-2014, 12:25 AM

Heather and Ella both were as well.

Luke was going to meet them at the airport.
-
Kevin was hoping for at least a call before Torie went. He knew she was leaving soon, so he was awake, fiddling around on his cellphone as he waited.
-
Ryan kissed Lacey. "I'll see you in a week, babe."
-
Victor snuck up behind her and pulled it off.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 02-18-2014, 12:31 AM

Torie looked at the group. "I just want to call Kevin before we leave." She replied, walking away from the group and calling him.
~
She kissed him back. "Be careful but have fun with your family. And tell your sister I said hi."
~

Dray squealed. "Victor!" She shouted, laughing. "Give that back! I'm cold!"

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-18-2014, 12:36 AM

Kevin quickly picked up the phone. "Hello, beautiful. I'm so glad you called. I love you. Have you been feeling better?"
-
"Okay, I will. I'll text you every day." Ryan said before leaving.
-
"A towel might be more helpful for drying you off, but I'm just as efficient as a towel at keeping you warm." He winked and wrapped his arms around her.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 02-18-2014, 12:40 AM

She smiled. "I love you, too. And yes, I've been getting a little bit more sleep, but I think that is mostly due to being incredibly exhausted. How are you?"
~
Lacey nodded, and fell back asleep for a couple more hours.
~
She snuggled against him. "We have a plane to catch here soon." She reminded him, as she pulled him over to the bed. xD

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-18-2014, 12:47 AM

"I'm doing alright. I've had two meetings already, and I've wrote a few songs. I miss you and think about you every moment, sweetie." he replied, "But enough about me. I'm glad you've been getting more sleep. You really needed and deserved it, even if it was just exhaustion I'm sure it felt nice to get a good night sleep."

Kevin was being somewhat extra sweet, making everything he said sound slightly... fake. He also hadn't gotten much sleep lately and was running on coffee, so his sentences were fast and nervous sounding.
-
"We got time for a quickie." Victor smirked and led them into an x-scene.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 02-18-2014, 12:51 AM

"I miss you, hun." She replied, her smile slightly faltering as she heard the fake tone in his voice. "Kev...is everything alright? You sound...off."
~
Afterwards, Dray grabbed her bags and met up with Hawk and Ash.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-18-2014, 12:59 AM

"Yeah, yeah. Everything is 150% fine. Just incredibly happy to talk to the most beautiful, amazing, intelligent woman in the world." Kevin replied, not wanting to tell her about being threatened the other day. "I haven't been sleeping too well myself, but it's no big deal. I don't need you worrying about me. This trip is all business for you and you need a clear mind, free of worry. It's probably just because I'm sleeping in a different bed or something."
-
Kyle had wanted to go, but he couldn't risk being found at the airport.