Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 02-17-2014, 01:17 PM

"Whether it is true or not that Ryan and I are just friends does not matter. Apparently, the less you know the better." She replied, "And I will talk with my brother. What did you have to say to Kevin?"
~
"Patient isn't even in your vocabulary. I'm not just going to roll over and let you have what you want." She replied, beginning to walk back to the compound.

((g2g to work now. Probably won't be on until after 10 tonight))

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Online)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 02-17-2014, 01:21 PM

"That if he doesn't start treating you like an equal, and with more respect, then he isn't going to be alive to see his child." Sharp replied plainly.
-
Quinton grabbed her arm, "You could at least do a little something for me...?"
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 02-17-2014, 01:38 PM

Torie gasped. "Oh my god...That..." She put a hand over her stomach. "While he may be getting on my nerves right now, they cannot punish my child with that. He deserves to see his child and my child deserves to know who his or her father is. What...what do I do?"
~
"Oh? And what would that be?" She replied, her jaw tight.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Online)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-17-2014, 01:58 PM

"I don't know what you could do. I guess make sure your parents have no reason to believe he's treating you unfairly. I'm not telling you to accept everything he does and be a doormat, but as long as your parents believe he's improving in the way he treats you, Kevin should be okay. The better they think your relationship with him is, the less likely they are to go after him." Luke replied.
-
Ryan arrived back at the compound and went to his and Lacey's room.
-
"Maybe... something along the lines of what you did before when you gave me that drug?" He moved closer to her, taking her hand in hers and gently starting to move it lower down the front of his body. o_o

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 02-17-2014 at 06:08 PM.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 02-17-2014, 11:07 PM

Torie nodded. "Of course. I do care about Kevin, Luke...I just don't care for how he treats me. And I'm afraid of him hurting the baby because he gets sad or angry." She replied, "Are you coming to Vienna?" She asked, trying to change the subject.
~
Lacey was sitting at her desk, ear buds in, and looking over some paperwork Dray had given her.
~
She wasn't sure what to do. One part of her was screaming for her to stop, that giving in was not a great idea while the other part just wanted to satisfy him for now..just to make sure that he wouldn't go any further.

She slowed her hand down. "Not to be a b*tch, but why should I? You have tried to force yourself on me many of times now, only stopping when I tell you no two or three times. So why should I pleasure you when you have done nothing to deserve it." O.o

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Online)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-17-2014, 11:13 PM

"Yes, I probably should. It actually had slipped my mind, but it wouldn't be safe for you to go without me." Luke replied.
-
Ryan came up behind her and wrapped his arms around her. He kissed her cheek, "I'm back."
-
"I don't know, because I want you to...? I honestly don't have a good reason thought out. Because I like you? I'm sorry for seeming so forceful."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 02-17-2014, 11:19 PM

Torie nodded. "Thank you." She replied, standing up. "I have baby furniture arriving in an hour. You can always stay if you would like but I know Natalie is probably at the condo."
~
She jumped, then laughed. "You scared the sh*t out of me, Ry." She said, grinning. "How was your day?"
~
She nodded and then leaned him back onto the ground. She smirked and led them into a small x-scene.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Online)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-17-2014, 11:24 PM

"No, I think I will go back. Natalie's leaving tomorrow morning so it'll be our last night together for... I think she said she'd be gone for 2 weeks." He paused, "Baby furniture? Don't you have enough of that at the condo?"
-
"Relaxing. I went out for a run and got myself lunch." He lied. "How was your day so far? What's with all the paperwork?"
-
Kyle was appreciative. xD
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 02-17-2014, 11:52 PM

"I want some for this house. Just in case I stay over or need to stay here for a while due to the resistance." She replied. "And please tell Nat that I hope she has a safe flight back."
~
"While Dray, Hawk, and Victor plus a couple others are in Vienna, I will be in charge." She replied, "And I'm glad you got out. I don't want you to feel stuck here."
~
XD

When he was finished, she got up and started to jog back to the base.

((sorry. Was talking with my aunt))

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Online)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-17-2014, 11:59 PM

"Sure. I'll be by tomorrow after she leaves. Have a good sleep, Torie." Luke said before leaving.
-
"You're going to be in charge here? That's a big responsibility. I'm sorry, I won't actually be here. My sister wants me to join her and my dad on vacation, so we can spend some time together. I go on Tuesday."
-
Quinton jogged back with her.

Next day...?