Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 02-17-2014, 01:06 PM

Torie nodded and quickly paid. She decided to have it all delivered to her later that day, so it would be there before she left in two days. She then got in the car.
~
She continued to kiss him. "What does it feel like?"
~
She continued to wiggle. "No. Kyle, stop." She repeated, trying to push him off her.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 02-17-2014, 01:14 PM

Ryan drove her back to the house and then got out, helping her out of the car. He gave her a hug and whispered, "I should leave. I love you, beautiful."
-
"Hot... steamy, sexy... arousing."
-
Kyle smirked devilishly, "Honestly, Ash, I like you, but you know that 'No' has never stopped me. I don't want to hurt you. You should probably consent. You don't have much of a choice." He put a hand in her pocket looking to see if she had her pills still on her.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 02-17-2014, 01:17 PM

She hugged him back. "I love you, too." She whispered, not wanting him to leave.
~
She smirked before kissing him.
~
She didn't. "Kyle, Get. The. Hell. Off. Me." She seethed, started to squirm even more and using more force.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-17-2014, 01:24 PM

Ryan kissed her. He rubbed her cheek. "I'm sorry I can't stay. I... I could, but... we probably should spend too much time together if you're so worried right now. For our safety."
-
Kyle blinked, his sanity seeming to come back a little. He sat up, "Sorry... That wasn't a very funny, uh, joke. I thought you were playing hard to get there. My bad. I just thought we could have some fun..."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 02-17-2014, 01:35 PM

She nodded. "I will see you soon." She replied, before walking into the house.
~
"I thought we were having fun." She replied, slipping out from underneath him.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-17-2014, 01:44 PM

Ryan left and went back to the AR compound.

Sharp happened to be waiting right inside Torie's foyer. O_o "Victoria, you need to be incredibly careful."
-
"When, right now or earlier? You were seriously telling me to get off you, right? Or was that an amazing feat of acting?" xD
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 02-17-2014, 01:49 PM

Torie jumped. "What the hell, Luke! Are you trying to give me a da.mn heart attack?" She replied, "Wait...what do you mean I need to be careful?"
~
Ash rolled her eyes. "Before you tried to f*ck me, you idiot." She stood up, nearly falling back to the ground as her head spun. "When will you get it through your thick skull that I am not having s*x with you. Not right now."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-17-2014, 01:54 PM

"Unfortunately, I had to break your trust. Your mother called and threatened to kill Natalie if I didn't comply with everything they asked of me. She wanted to know about your relationship with Kevin, so... I had to tell her everything I could to keep Natalie safe. Now they had me threaten Kevin, and... they demanded I find out and tell them about you and Ryan..."
-
"Why...? I don't understand the wait. I've never had to work this hard for se'x in my life. Right now I feel like I have as much of a chance at getting with you as I do with Drayden."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 02-17-2014, 02:02 PM

Torie turned pale and sat down on the couch, shaking. "They....they threatened Natalie...Oh god, Luke, I'm so sorry." She replied. "And if they are wanting to know about Ryan and I, well...there is nothing to tell. We are just friends."
~
"Because frankly, I don't just hand my body over to every guy I meet. You seem to expect that any girl you like is just going to hand themselves over for your pleasure but I am not that type of girl. You will wait until I feel comfortable enough to show you my body."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-17-2014, 02:10 PM

"Victoria, I... I know that to not be true. But I will tell them that you are just friends, because I know how much his safety means to you. And don't blame yourself for their threats, that's just how they are. Your mother is very protective of you and I suppose they heard from someone that something was wrong with your relationship to Kevin. I don't mean to point fingers, but it wasn't me, and I don't think it was you... the only other person I can think of is Alex."
-
"I'm not exactly the most patient guy. I'm sorry about that..."