Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#81 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 07-26-2013, 12:42 AM

Ryan and Ella followed Torie. Ella had almost forgotten about their plan, and nodded in response to Mike.

"We should play something cheesy." Ryan laughed, "Something to lift our moods after such a crazy day."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#82 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 07-26-2013, 12:53 AM

"Well we do have kiddie games. Don't know why but we do." She shrugged. "When we get to the house, Kiki will take you guys to the game room and I am going to go change clothes." She paused. "If that's ok with you guys."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#83 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 07-26-2013, 12:59 AM

Ella raised a brow, "Change? Um, ok?" She had no clue why she'd have to change, but what she she going to say, No, that's NOT ok with me. Ella didn't understand why people asked such silly questions.

"As long as it's something sexy." Ryan gave her a goofy smirk.
(#84 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 07-26-2013, 01:13 AM

Torie usually didn't wear her school clothes in the house. Once she got home, she would always change into some type of lounge pants. She smirked at Ryan. "Only for you Ryan." Then she rolled her eyes. Once they got to her house, she punched the code into the gate and they walked into the house. Torie was used to the grand staircase and marble flooring. The wrought iron banisters and expensive paintings on the walls. She was used to the maids hustling back and forth, the expensive vases and flowers.

Mike's jaw dropped to the floor. "Oh. My. God. You live in a d@mn castle."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
(#85 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 07-26-2013, 01:22 AM

Ella had been inside Torie's house before, but was still taken aback by how grand it was. Her family was upper-middle class, so her house wasn't exactly small... but compared to Torie's, her house was average at best.

Ryan was pretty shocked. His family wasn't incredibly well off. His sister worked as a maid for families like Torie's and his dad worked in a factory all his life. "This place is massive..." He muttered to himself, "Torie's richer than I thought."

((Gotta go to bed. I'll be on between 10-11 Eastern time))
(#86 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 07-26-2013, 01:28 AM

Torie saw the house differently. To her, it was just a very fancy hell hold. "Miss Kiki, can you come here please." Torie called out, dropping her shoes by the door. Within seconds, a middle aged woman was coming over. Her hair was pulled back into a braid and she had on jeans and a t-shirt. "Can you please take the Ryan, Ella, and Mike to the game room. Oh and please have Frankie bring the snacks in or have Rosa do it if he is working on dinner. Also please show the guys all the games. Thank you."
Kiki smiled. "Of course, Victoria. Please, follow me." She lead the three through the house, past a couple bedrooms, a small library, and an office. She opened the double doors to a very spacious game room. On the very back wall was two 60" TV's, an XBox 360', a Playstation 3, and a while bunch of other new gaming technology. On one wall was three floor to ceiling book shelves that were packed with movies and games. "Please, help yourself to any games that you wish to play. The game consoles are already hooked up. Also if you three are hungry, we will be bringing in snacks shortly. There are drinks on the table behind the couch as well as blankets if you get cold. Bathroom is right through the door to your left next to the book shelves. I am sure Victoria will be down as soon as she has changed. Please, make yourself at home and if you need anything at all, do not hesitate to call for myself or Rosa." She smiled and left the room.

Mike couldn't believe his eyes. "Woah..." He whistled. "This is like gamers heaven." He looked at Ryan.

Torie ran upstairs and threw her bags next to her door. She walked into her closet and pulled out a pair of yoga shorts and a thin long sleeved shirt. She pulled her scrunchie out and combed her hair, pulling the top part back with a simple clip. She then went down to the game room.

((hey cool. I will be surfing early in the morning so I don't know what time I will be getting on. I am hoping to have a lunch break around 12/noon ish central time but not sure. Also I am leaving for home tomorrow so I am not sure how much I will be on during the night. Might not be till late sat ))

<3

Last edited by LadyBast0911 : 07-26-2013 at 02:01 AM.
(#87 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 07-26-2013, 11:40 AM

"This sure beats gaming in my 9x9 bedroom on my 30inch oldschool TV." Ryan said as he looked around the room, "Does Torie even have time to play every game here? There's probably hundreds of ones that have never been open."

Ella sat down on the couch and waited for Torie. "I'm sure she hasn't played them all. She probably never even wanted most of these games."
(#88 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 07-26-2013, 02:14 PM

Frankie, who was tall enough and big enough to be a bouncer, came into the room with a cart full of snacks. There were burgers, wings, and mini pizzas on the cart. "Hey you guys go. Hope you are hungry!" He smiled.

Torie came into the room. "Thank you, Frankie! Dinner is still good for six?"

"Of course Victoria. Do you guys need anything else?"

<3
(#89 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 07-26-2013, 02:36 PM

Ryan went for the burgers, Ella went for the chicken wings.

"No, I don't think so." Ryan said. It came out more like, "Noo, I dun tink so" because he was shoving a burger into his mouth. xD

Ella shook her head.
(#90 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 07-26-2013, 04:43 PM

Mike went for the pizza. "This....is....Amazing!" He said between bites.

Torie smiled and grabbed a water. "Thanks, Frankie." He nodded and left to work on dinner.

Torie grabbed a blanket, as she was now cold in her shorts and tank top, and grabbed some pizza on her way to a couch. " You guys like the game room?"

<3