Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 02-16-2014, 08:50 PM

Janie kissed her back, missing this part of their friendship deeply.
~
Rachel nodded. "I just hope she is not straying. She is very much like the both of us. If we aren't happy, we find a way to be happy. Whether that is in the relationship or not."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 02-16-2014, 08:57 PM

Soon, Heather pulled back. "Janelle... I don't think I should be doing this. I'm sorry."
-
"You mean you think she's seeing someone else?" David raised a brow. "I would hope not as well. She's not the type to sleep around with any boy, so it would be someone she loved or has fallen for. I can only think of one boy I know of that she would be with as a rebellion against her relationship with Kevin, to be' happy'. And that's Ryan. I do want her to marry Kevin still, I only wish Kevin was more of a gentleman to our daughter."

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 02-16-2014 at 09:09 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 02-16-2014, 09:10 PM

Janelle shook her head. "Of course you don't. Because of him." She said, obviously hurt. "I...I'll see you outside." She mumbled, walking out of the dressing room.
~
"I don't know if she is or isn't, Sharp did not say. But I know our past and I know our daughter....it is a possibility."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-16-2014, 09:16 PM

Heather quickly finished changing and walked out of the dressing room. She took the lingerie she wanted with her. "Janelle, I'm sorry. He's my boyfriend, and I love him. Unless he were to ever give the okay, we can't really... I don't want to cheat on him."
-
"Should we have Sharp find out for us? Also, maybe he could send some sort of 'message' for us to Kevin as a warning."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 02-16-2014, 09:23 PM

"And yet you would cheat on me with both Quinton and Alex. Glad to know where I stand, friend." Janelle replied. "I'll see you around." She added, before walking out of the store.
~
"Yes and yes. Also send a message to Victoria. Let her know that we are watching. That we do care."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-16-2014, 09:32 PM

Heather followed her, "Janie, you and I were never dating though. I cheated on Kyle with you and Alex, and I felt horrible playing all three of you like that, so now I've chosen one and I want to try and be faithful to him. You mean a lot to me, Janelle, but we've ever only been close friends who sometimes have a little bit of fun together. Nothing more."
-
David nodded. He sent Victoria a text, Know that you can always talk to your mother and I. We're always looking out for you, and we care about you a lot.

He then sent Sharp another, Find out if Victoria is seeing Ryan. Also, warn Kevin that we know his antics and if he doesn't fix his attitude toward our daughter, that his own child might be losing a parent. Make sure he gets the message. The more punishing and threatening the message you give him is, the better.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 02-16-2014, 09:40 PM

"Maybe not for you but it was for me." She replied, pushing past people. "I loved you Heather. I still do. And when I watched, still watch, you fall for Alex..it killed me. I don't know if I can just be friends."
~
Torie, who was now curled up next to Ryan on the bed, quickly read the text. Panick shot across her eyes as she looked around the room.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-16-2014, 09:48 PM

"Janelle, I don't want to lose you as a friend though. You're my best friend. I'm sorry if this is hard for you, and I understand because part of me... part of me loves you too, but I want this relationship with Alex. If you can't just be friends with me right now... I understand, but I hope that's not really the case."
-
Ryan looked at her, confused, "You alright, Tor? What's wrong? You look like you've seen a ghost."
-
Sharp decided to go talk to Kevin first. He hated following their orders, especially when it came to telling them about Torie's personal life and doing things like this, but he didn't want Natalie to end up getting hurt because of his desire to withhold information. He's rather Torie be upset with him then for Natalie to 'disappear'.

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 02-16-2014 at 09:59 PM.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 02-16-2014, 09:54 PM

"But how can I watch you fall in love when I want you to fall in love with me. You know why I stayed at Cole's that night. Because I needed to feel close to someone. I lost you when you met Alex, not only as my friend but as something more than that. I miss you, Heather."
~
Torie immediately jumped off the bed, nearly falling, and closed the blinds. "I...I think my parents know that I am seeing you again...They said that they are watching out for me but...with them..that could mean anything.."
~
Rachel hugged David. "Thank you, love."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-16-2014, 09:59 PM

"I... I miss you too, Janie, but there's nothing I can do. I'm with Alex, and that's not changing. I'm sorry for hurting you like this. People... grow apart."
-
Ryan blinked, "I'm sure they don't know that. Nobody but our close group of friends know, and they wouldn't say anything. You don't think they're spying on you? Maybe it was just meant the way it sounded and you're reading too much into it."
-
"No problem, Rachel. Anything for you, darling." He kissed her.
-
Sharp went through the rehab front desk, claiming to be a visitor of Kevin's. He was given the room number after leaving his bag at the front desk. They also searched his coat, but when they found nothing, they let him through.

Luke knocked on the door, and Kevin answered. "Luke? What's the occasion? Are Torie and Natalie alright?"

"They're perfectly okay. You're the one who's not 'alright'." Sharp pushed his way inside and closed the door, locking it behind him.

"...What do you mean? I feel fine."

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 02-16-2014 at 10:05 PM.