Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 02-16-2014, 07:36 PM

Heather tilted her head. "I was thinking something more....s*x kitten."
~
"I...uh...started drinking about 2 years ago, after my parents died. I really didn't know how to deal with losing them both at the same time. I lost a lot of my friends to the bottle and when my sister told me about this place...I decided to go. Um...I don't know really what else to say."
~
"Sharp, I pay you ten thousand a day to protect my daughter and whatever else I ask you to do. Now, what is Kevin doing to her?"

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 02-16-2014, 07:45 PM

"Oh yeah? What did you have in mind, Janelle? What is it you'd like to see me in." Heather winked and landed over to kiss Janelle's cheek.
-
Kevin asked her, "When did you come here? Recently?"
-
Sharp remained relatively tight lipped. "He has an alcohol problem, so he's done a few bad things, but he's getting help for it. He hasn't physically hurt her, but he has done and said things that she didn't much appreciate. If you want to know anything else, ask Torie. She would be very upset if I told you anything."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 02-16-2014, 07:51 PM

"Well, nothing if thats an option but what about something like this." She said, handing her a black corset with garters. It also had a cute pair of lacy panties to go with it.
~
"About a couple of days ago. I was just able to settle myself in."
~
"And I'm sure you would be upset if anything happened to Natalie." Rachel threatened. "Victoria will not open up to me which is why I am calling you."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-16-2014, 07:57 PM

Heather giggled. She put it on and looked in the mirror, posing and looking at it from different angles. "What do you think? Very sexy, right?"
-
Kevin nodded, "I'm sorry about your parents, but at least you're here now."
-
"You..." His voice lowered to a whisper, even though he was in another room from Natalie, he really didn't want her to be walking by the door and hear this. "You wouldn't hurt Natalie... She's not a part of this."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 02-16-2014, 08:03 PM

"I think so." Janie said, standing behind her. "And if Alex doesn't, well, he would be a fool."
~
Aimee looked at the ground. "I...uh...I think I am done for now." She replied, sitting back down.
~
"Sharp, you should know by now that I will do anything for my daughter. Besides, would you really want to risk that knowing that she is getting on a plane tomorrow."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-16-2014, 08:11 PM

"I'm sure he'll love it. And if he doesn't, then at least you do." Heather flirted. "Unfortunately though, I have to take this off and get my regular clothes back on."
-
The circle continued until they were allowed to leave.
-
"How..." Sharp was surprised Rachel knew that Natalie was going on a plane, but it managed to convince him. After what happened to Amon, he knew she wasn't lying when she said she would do anything for Victoria. Sharp sighed and then divulged absolutely everything he knew - even things that Victoria didn't know, like the str'ipper at the club.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 02-16-2014, 08:15 PM

Janie laughed. "You don't have to. It just might be recommended."
~
Aimee headed back to her cabin.
~
"Thank you, Sharp." She replied, hanging up. She then went and told David everything.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-16-2014, 08:20 PM

Heather shrugged, "It's fine. I don't want Alex to see it until that day anyway, so I should put it away for now. Want to help me untie this corset?" She asked, turning her back to her and gentle moving her hair out of the way.
-
So did Kevin.
-
David took a deep breath and asked, trying to remain calm, "So, Rachel... what is going through your mind...?"
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 02-16-2014, 08:39 PM

Janie walked over over and started to undo the corset, resisting the urge to kiss Heather's neck.
~
"What is going through my mind is that we pushed Victoria into another scr*wed up marriage." She seethed, frantically pacing. "Neither of us want her in a marriage like this but he is also an Ellingson. Its too good of an opportunity to pass up but at what risk to Victoria and her child. Our grandchild. He is in rehab, so that is a start, but the way he talks to her....like...she is some object. Our daughter is not an object nor a prize to be won. And he sleeps around....I want something better for our child, David."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-16-2014, 08:46 PM

Heather turned and took off the corset. "Thank you." She said and then kissed Janelle. O_o
-
"I'm not so sure we should do anything about it quite yet. Like you said, he's in rehab. We should give him the chance to smarten up. But if things don't change soon... I don't want her to be in a relationship like that either."