Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 02-16-2014, 06:15 PM

"I don't know. Maybe just fight for her or something. He seems really in love, despite his faults, and I think he would try and win her back. Maybe shower her with gifts or have something done to Ryan."
~
"Well, how would you feel if the situation was reversed?"

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 02-16-2014, 06:24 PM

"Not like it would matter. She doesn't love him the same way anyway. At least, I don't think she does. Whatever, we'll probably find out soon enough since she likely won't be with Kevin for much longer. He spent so much on some lavish proposal, and too bad for him it will mean absolutely nothing and be a total waste."
-
"Upset, I guess. Any other day I would have held her and comforted her though, but it was my first day in rehab. I told her I'm sorry and I didn't mean to hurt her feelings, but she was still upset. I wanted to spend today with her, but she walked out. I do get how she feels, but... I just hate arguing with her all the time. I've been worried she's going to break up with me."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 02-16-2014, 06:27 PM

Janie nodded. "We shall see. But either way, someone is going to get hurt. Let's just hope its not the baby."
~
"How supportive has she been with the rehab?"

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-16-2014, 06:33 PM

"Let's all hope it's Kevin." xD Heather laughed and then asked, "Anywhere else you want to go while we're at the mall?"
-
"Super supportive. I've been... wavering about going. She's pregnant, and I didn't want to miss a moment of the pregnancy, but she insisted that I shouldn't let that hold me back from going here. I'm glad to have her support. I never would have done this a few years ago. The baby... is a big factor. Not everyone is super happy about the pregnancy, but the two of us are. I'm very excited to be a father."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 02-16-2014, 06:40 PM

Janie smirked. "Oh...just one more store for you." She replied, pulling her into Victoria's Secret. "Fancy date equals sexy night. Now lets get you some outfits."
~
"So, she has been super supportive and yet when her father died, you blamed her for ruining the night. You understand how she feels but you don't do anything to help her feel better. But you say you love where your actions speak differently. Can you see why she might not want to spend the day with you?"
~
Rachel called Luke.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-16-2014, 06:47 PM

Heather giggled, "Janie, Alex is definitely going to thank you for this."
-
"I tried to make things better this morning, but she's stubborn as an ox. I didn't mean for it to sound like she was ruining my night - although the day before yesterday she made it pretty obvious that she thought I was ruining hers. But that's my personal life, counselor, and we're here to talk about my drinking and not my relationships. I think I'm done talking for today."
-
Luke answered his work phone. "Sharp here, who's calling?"

((brb for dinner now. ))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 02-16-2014, 06:54 PM

Janie smiled and threw some outfits at her. "I know he is. Now lets start to get sexy!" xD
~
"Of course Kevin, but remember, alcohol doesn't just affect you. It effects everyone around you as well."
~
"It's Rachel. What is going on with my daughter and Kevin?"

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-16-2014, 07:05 PM

Heather laughed and they went to the change rooms to try a few things on. Heather had invited Janelle to be in the same change room with her because, after all, Janelle already knew how she looked naked.

She tried on a sexy, leathery, slightly dominatrix outfit first, "I feel so powerful in this." Heather smirked, looking at herself in the mirror.
-
"So I've been told." Kevin mumbled, sitting back down.
-
Luke left the room, not wanting Natalie to over hear anything. "Uh, Kevin went to rehab yesterday and Torie is spending the next few days before Vienna at your mansion, Mrs. Freemon. What exactly did you want to know?"
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 02-16-2014, 07:14 PM

Janie laughed. "You are powerful, Heather. And you don't need an outfit to prove it. But you do look quite amazing in it." She replied, checking her friend out.
~
The counselor moved on to the next person, a young girl named Aimee. "Hi everyone. My name is Aimee and I'm....I'm an alcoholic."
~
"I want to know the details of my daughters relationship. Is he abusive?"

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-16-2014, 07:26 PM

Heather smiled and started changing into the second one, "Thanks. Even though I like being dominant sometimes, I think I want to go with something more girly and feminine." '

She put on the second one. It was more simple, a cute little white girly lace bra, matching lacey bottoms, and garters. "This is a little more what I think he'd like. Cute, right?"
-
Kevin chimed in with the others in the group, "Hi, Aimee."
-
"Physically...? No. I can't really tell you too much. They have been arguing a little, but that's all I can say. I'm not your spy, Mrs. Freemon."