Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 02-16-2014, 05:20 PM

"No. It doesn't sound crazy. And Torie is getting married in a year to a guy who treats her like sh*t. At least you will be marrying a guy who would give you the world."
~
"As long as you are in it with me." She replied, kissing him.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 02-16-2014, 05:27 PM

"I honestly doubt she and Kevin will be getting married. She's not going to put up with his crap for much longer. I'm surprised she has for this long."
-
Ryan smirked and kissed her back, he picked her up in his arms, "Sure thing, baby doll. I wouldn't want it any other way." He carried her into the bathroom and turned the tub faucet on. He poured some bubbles in and lit some candles for them.
-
Kevin, meanwhile, was now in his first group therapy. It got around to his turn to introduce himself. It was set up a lot like an AA meeting, where everyone sat in chairs around in a circle. He stood up, "Hi, I'm Kevin and I'm an alcoholic."

"Hi, Kevin." Replied the rest of the group.

Kevin laughed awkwardly, "God, this is just like AA. I've had my fair share of those meetings... mostly court ordered after DUIs and public intoxication. Even though I said I was an alcoholic then, I didn't really believe it until now."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 02-16-2014, 05:34 PM

Janie nodded. "I don't get why she has. I mean, I do. To protect Ryan but...why doesn't she just break up with Kevin and just not officially date Ryan?"
~
Torie smiled as she sank into the water. She laid her head back on a pillow and closed her eyes. "You're the best, Ry. Thank you."
~
"And why do you believe it now, Kevin?" The counselor asked.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-16-2014, 05:40 PM

"I have no clue. It's a challenge now though, because she's pregnant with Kevin's kid. He's always going to be in her life now, unfortunately, unless she gets absolute full custody."
-
Ryan got into the large jetted tub and sat across from her. "Don't thank me, Torie, you deserve this moment. You've been far too stressed and you need to relax."
-
"I've gotten drunk and cheated on my beautiful fiancée 4 times - twice with my ex, and yesterday she and I fought and I drank wine until I passed out. When she came by to check on me and found me drunk, I cried like a pathetic loser. She was going to leave me if I didn't get help, and I love her more than anything else in the entire world, so here I am."

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 02-16-2014 at 05:51 PM.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 02-16-2014, 05:56 PM

"Which I doubt because of all the money Kevin has. But I do think she is beginning to get tired of all his bullsh*t. Especially now with Ryan around.."
~
"Yeah...everything right now is so chaotic. Nothing is the same as it was and I feel like I am always have to put out fires and catch my breath. I worry about the life I'm bringing this child into."
~
"And, knowing that you just started the program, how are you two?"

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-16-2014, 06:07 PM

"Yeah, I think she has less patience for him knowing Ryan still cares about her." Heather nodded. "I really hope she does leave him though. He's such a pr*ck."
-
"Don't worry. Things will work out. Right now, don't think about any of that. Enjoy the bubbles, the smell of the candles, and my company." Ryan leaned over and kissed her passionately, running her hands up and down her body.
-
"Things were alright. I didn't tell her I came here, but she did find out and came visit me yesterday. She's glad I did, but we got into another argument. I really really wanted a drink after that. It's... usually how I deal with problems."

((be back in half an hour or an hour. Going to Walmart.))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 02-16-2014, 06:13 PM

Janie nodded. "It would hilarious to find out what he would do. But at least Ryan would protect her, unlike that d*ck."
~
She wrapped her arms around him and kissed him back, finally able to relax.
~
"What did you two fight about? And why is alcohol your way of dealing with problems?"

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-16-2014, 06:15 PM

"He's probably just cry, he's such a pathetic coward. What else would he do?"
-
"Her father just died, so when she came over she spent most of the time crying and I got upset that her grief was overwhelming her happiness for me. And I don't know why. I never learned to deal with it any other way then trying to ignore and forget my problems."

((k, going now. Be back soon.))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 02-16-2014, 06:32 PM

"I don't know. While yes, he is a pathetic coward, I do believe that he may have more...guts inside him than what he leads onto."
~
The counselor blinked for a minute. "And what was her reaction to you feeling that way?"

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-16-2014, 07:08 PM

"He ran away when he saw Torie being attacked by the AR and he never really fights back - except that one time with Alex, but honestly, Kevin had no chance fighting Alex anyway and that was just dumb of him." Heather replied. "How do you think he'd react then?"
-
"P*ssed. She thought I was being insensitive. I really hadn't mean for it to seem like that. I know she'd be upset about her father dying, but she's leaving for a week so I wanted us to have a good, happy last day together and she was upsetting me. It's like she didn't understand how hard it was for me to muster up the courage to come here. I did it for the two of us and our unborn child, and she was bringing me down."