Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 02-16-2014, 03:13 PM

"Heather, you shouldn't be afraid to use his money if he is offering. He obviously loves you very much. He is probably just afraid of losing you."
~
She hugged him tightly. "Thanks, Ry. I needed to hear that." She whispered. "I love how you always know what to say. How did things go last night with Lacey?"

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 02-16-2014, 03:22 PM

"But I don't want him feeling like he'll lose me if he doesn't spend money on me. Fine though, I'll buy the dress he wants me to, but that's it. Nothing else."
-
"Alright. Pretty good, actually. My family likes her. She knows stuff about football, so that made my dad happy." Ryan shrugged. "But... it doesn't feel right."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 02-16-2014, 03:26 PM

Janie nodded. "Sounds like a plan. Let's go." She replied, dragging her into a store.
~
"You mean, she wasn't me." Torie replied, walking into her bedroom. She started to take her clothes off, wanting to change into something more comfortable.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-16-2014, 03:37 PM

Heather wasn't sure exactly what Alex wanted her to buy, as he had only given her the hint to buy an upscale dress. She let Janelle help her pick and choose, but she also texted Alex asking how formal the dress had to be.
-
Ryan watched her change, closing the door behind him. "That's exactly what I mean... You're the only girl I want to be with in the long run, Torie. It doesn't matter to me if my family likes Lacey because I intend to be with you, not her."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 02-16-2014, 03:47 PM

Alex told her something along the lines of what she wore to the Congress party.

Janelle was pulling all sorts of dresses.
~
Torie smiled. "And I want that too, but Ry, could you honestly raise Kevin's child. Could you help the child get ready in the morning, deal with everyday issues, and not be resentful?" She sighed. "Which reminds me, I need to go baby shopping."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-16-2014, 03:56 PM

Heather ended up going with a drape-y full length blue V-neck dress. "I love the blue. I think it brings out my eyes. Think Alex will like it?"
-
"I... I could try. If it's my only option to be with you I would try my hardest and not be resentful about it." Ryan replied. "When were you planning on going shopping? With Kevin in rehab, he can't exactly go with you."

((Dress http://image.dhgate.com/albu_2554949...hion-women.jpg ))

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 02-16-2014 at 03:59 PM.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 02-16-2014, 04:02 PM

"I think he will love it." She replied, grabbing a small pearl necklace. "And this will look gorgeous with it."
~
"Today, after I take a small nap. I want to set up my own nursery here. With the way things with Kevin are going...I might just end up here."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-16-2014, 04:06 PM

((AWE, for some reason that made me really sad for Kevin. XD))

Heather nodded in agreement. She paid with Alex's card and they left the store. "I think my black heels will go good with it too. I guess he's planned some sort of fancy date in Vienna. He's such a sweetie."
-
"Did... you want me to go, or did you have someone else to go with...?" Ryan quietly asked.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 02-16-2014, 04:11 PM

((I know ))

"He treats you like a princess which is adorable. He is such a hopeless romantic."
~
She shook her head, laying down on the bed. "No. I wasn't really planning on anyone going with me, but if you want to come...I would like that."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-16-2014, 04:17 PM

"I know. I think I want to marry him one day. Am I too young to say that? It seems crazy to say that."
-
Ryan crawled over top of her and kissed her, "Any time that I get to spend time with you, I'll take it. My day is instantly better when you're a part of it. How does a nice, hot bubblebath with some lit scented candles sound right now?"