Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 02-16-2014, 03:01 PM

"Heather, where are you? Greg said you stormed out." Alex said, obviously worried.

Janie was soon walking up to where Heather was standing.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 02-16-2014, 03:05 PM

"Alex? Don't be so worried. I'm at the mall. Janie literally just showed up, and we're going shopping." Heather replied.
-
Ryan did his training and, knowing Lacey had a busy schedule today, he then went over to Torie's.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 02-16-2014, 03:18 PM

"Ok. Ok. Janie has my card. I gave it to her last night. And I'm sorry. I was just hoping to see you this morning."
~
Torie was soon pulling into the driveway, still upset. She texted Sharp that she was home and then began to pull her bag out of the car.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-16-2014, 03:20 PM

"Don't be sorry, I'll be back in a few hours." Heather replied, "Love you, babe."
-
Ryan pulled in and walked over, taking her bag for her, "I thought you already brought all your bags over yesterday?"
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 02-16-2014, 03:29 PM

"Love you, too." He replied, "Have a great time."
~
"I went to see Kevin in his rehab center." She replied, opening the door. "Congratulations on Notre Dame. You are going to do well there."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-16-2014, 03:34 PM

"Thanks." Heather said before hanging up the phone. She turned to Janie, "Hey. Alex gave you his card? Because I don't really want to use it..."
-
"Yeah, I'm pretty excited about it." Ryan paused, "So he went to rehab already? And you brought an overnight bag?"
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 02-16-2014, 03:39 PM

"Why not? You love using his card." Janie said, puzzled. "Everything ok?"
~
"I went up to see him and intended on staying at a hotel but I ended up staying with him." She replied, walking into the house. "I don't know. Everything was nice until we started to watch a movie and I broke down crying."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-16-2014, 03:46 PM

"Don't... Don't say that I love using his card. I mean, I do love shopping but he talked to his dad yesterday and his dad called me a gold digger and then Alex said to me, ' You're not after my money, are you?' ... So I'm afraid he thinks I might only like him for his money."
-
"Why'd you break down crying? Did he say or do something to hurt you? If he did, I'll go kick his ass for you."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 02-16-2014, 03:55 PM

"His dad is a piece of sh*t for a father, first off, and second...Sweetie, I doubt he thinks that. Have you two talked about this at all?"
~
She shook her head. "No, not at first. It was a movie with a father daughter relationship and it just got to me. Then he said I was ruining the night by being upset and...it just went downhill from there. But no, you do not need to kick his ass for me."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-16-2014, 04:05 PM

"Other than him asking it, no. But I am going to talk to him about it a little later. For now, I'm afraid to spend too much of his money."
-
"You ruined his night? What a cold douche@g... You could never ruin my night, Tor. You only even make it better." Ryan hugged her. "It's perfectly understandable that you would cry. I think it's sweet. You obviously loved your father very much. Try to remember the good times, and not the fact that he's gone. I'm sure he's looking down on you and is proud of the daughter he raised."