Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 02-16-2014, 01:05 AM

She chuckled and smirked. "Maybe. Maybe not." She giggled.
~
Alex looked at her. "But at least I have someone to fight with." He replied, heavily annoyed with her. "Don't you have some place to go wh*re yourself out to? Or a bar to go out to?" He added, before walking upstairs to his own room.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 02-16-2014, 01:11 AM

"But probably." Kyle smirked and folded his arms smugly. XD
-
Ella rolled her eyes. She did feel like going to see the guys again before going to Vienna, but she didn't have any of their numbers so she was waiting to see if they'd call her.
-
Heather wasn't exactly upset with Alex, it was more the situation that upset her. She didn't like being seen as a gold digger, and she was afraid as long as they were together that would be how she was seen.

((We can skip ahead if you want? Next day?))
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 02-16-2014, 01:17 AM

"Don't get your-OW!" She snapped, glaring at the guy. "Hopes up, lover boy." Soon her wrist was set and she was in her room, sleeping.
~
Alex laid in bed for hours before he fell asleep. He hugged the pillow she usually slept on, missing her.

*Next Day*

Torie woke up with the sun, staying outside even tho the cool air was making her cold.
~
Alex woke up quite early as well. He sat up and read a book.
~
Drayden woke up at a knock to her door.
~
Ash had good meds. She slept through the entire morning. xD

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-16-2014, 01:22 AM

Kevin woke up, started the in-suite coffee maker, and then went outside to see Torie. "Good morning. I take it you didn't sleep well?"
-
When Heather woke up she took her pill and went into the kitchen to get something to drink.
-
Victor had slept in her room with her. Eyes still closed, he yawned, "Is someone at the door this early?"
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 02-16-2014, 01:33 AM

"Not really." She replied, still upset with him. She stood up. "I was just going to take a shower and then I will get out of your hair." She replied, completely void of all emotions.

She was so tired of feeling, of hurting, of wanting something that she couldn't have that she did just that: she stopped feeling.
~
Greg was up making coffee. "Alex was down here earlier." He replied, handing her a cup. "You two ok?"
~
"Apparently." She replied, throwing some clothes on. She opened the door. "What is it?"

"Uh...ma'am. Some of the leaders that are already in Vienna wish to speak with you." A male voice said.

Dray sighed. "I'll be there in five." She replied, shutting the door. She walked back over to Victor, kissing him. "I'll be back soon."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-16-2014, 01:39 AM

"But... I like your company. And I thought we were going to get a check up done on your pregnancy." Kevin said quietly.
-
"Yeah, fine. He was talking to his dad yesterday and his dad kind of got it into Alex's head that I'm a gold digger or something. He asked me if I was, and I... I just wanted a night to myself."
-
"Alright. See you shortly, gorgeous." Victor smiled at her.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 02-16-2014, 01:52 AM

She shook her head. "I needed you last night, Kev. I needed you to tell me that everything was going to be ok. That my dad loved me and that...and whatever else you could think of. But instead, you blamed me for getting upset over my dad's death and turned your back to me." She said, tears streaming down her face again.
~
Greg sat down. "Were you mad at Alex, then?"
~
She smiled and kissed him one last time before throwing more appropriate clothes on. She then walked out of her room and down to the conference room. "Alright, what's going on?" She demanded.

"Ma'am, Agent 180. I-" A man's voice started.

"Agent 305 here as well, Ma'am. And we wanted to inform you that it may not be wise to come out to Vienna. There have already been a couple bombs sniffed out and some plotted attacks thwarted. I don't think its wise to have the head of the AR here with so many other leaders."

Drayden nodded. "Of course. Thank for the intel and I will talk with my council here shortly.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-16-2014, 02:00 AM

Kevin frowned, "If it was any other day, Victoria, I would have. But it was my first day in rehab, you're leaving for a week soon, and I just wanted us to have a relaxing night together when we still can... No matter what I do, you always seem to point out my faults..."
-
"Not really. I don't know. I know he doesn't think I am after his money, but the fact that he believed there was even the possibility enough that he should ask... it didn't make me angry at him, just disappointed." She sighed.
-
Victor got dressed and headed out. He had a training to do.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 02-16-2014, 02:10 AM

"If it was any the other day? Do you hear yourself? I'm sorry that you are having a rough time in rehab but don't give me that bullsh*t. I am dealing with being pregnant, leader of the resistance, trying to dodge two organizations from killing me, a broken relationship, a very p*ssed off ex-boyfriend, school, conferences, making sure I don't stress out too badly in fear of losing the baby, my father's death, and a whole bunch of other sh*t. The pity card does not work with me. Maybe...maybe this break will be good for us. Maybe it will give us both time to think this through because I cannot live my life like this."
~
"Yeah, I can see that. But maybe he really did need to hear it aloud. Someone can think something over and over again but until it is validated...they sometimes second guess themselves. And you have been spending a lot of his money recently."
~
Drayden cut the conference call and then went back to her room. She was disappointed upon seeing that Victor was gone but understood why he would be. She quickly took a shower and began her day.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-16-2014, 02:16 AM

Kevin looked down, "Okay... I'm sorry. I, uh, didn't mean to upset you. I love you, sweetie..." He walked back inside and sat on the bed.
-
"He's the one giving me his credit card so willingly. I've told him a few times that he doesn't need to spend so much money on me. Just yesterday earlier he had told me he was going to give me his credit card to go shopping with Janelle and to buy whatever I want - including a fancy upscale dress."