Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 02-15-2014, 11:53 PM

Torie smacked his hand away, shocked he would say something like that. "My father just died, Kevin. As in he is no longer living. Sorry if that makes me a little upset. Sorry if that doesn't fit into this...world that revolves around your every wish."
~
"Sure. I hope you know an ice cream place around here. I'm not too familiar with the area."
~
She texted him back saying she was in the medical bay with a broken wrist. xD

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 02-16-2014, 12:01 AM

Kevin didn't know how to respond. After a brief pause, he said, "I just don't like seeing you sad. I never said the world should revolve around what I want. I understand you'd be upset, but... Fine, whatever, sorry, I'll go back to sleep and you stay up and cry." He rolled his eyes and laid back down on the edge of the bed, facing away from her.
-
"There's a place just down the street, not too far." Jane nodded.

And they all went for ice cream.
-
Quinton went to the medical bay to check on her.
-
Heather asked Alex who he had called.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 02-16-2014, 12:08 AM

She shook her head. "What do you expect from me? I just found out that my father died. Yesterday. I thought my fiancee would understand my need to grieve. He's the one who I wanted to walk me down the aisle. The one who I want to give me away to you. And now I don't have that. It feels like there is this hole in my heart and I don't know how to fix that."
~
Ash was sitting on a bed, her wrist being wrapped. "Hey? You didn't have to come down." She said, wincing as they messed with her wrist.
~
"Nobody." He replied, obviously p*ssed off. "Or, I should say, no one of importance because not only does this person not give a da.mn about me but I don't give a da.mn about him."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-16-2014, 12:14 AM

"Honestly Tor, I understand your need to grieve, I just don't understand your need to do it around me, right now." Kevin replied. "Besides, you still have your other father for giving you away at the wedding."
-
"I wanted to make sure you were okay. I intended on spending my evening with you, so I came by to do so."
-
Heather raised a brow, "Your... father, I'm guessing? What did you two fight about now?"
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 02-16-2014, 12:23 AM

"Because I feel safe around you. Because if this was reversed, if your dad had died, I would let you grieve no matter what was going on." She scoffed. "I'm sorry if that inconveniences you."
~
She winced again as they started to reset the wrist. "Yeah, I'm fine. You should see the other guy." She said, laughing between the stabs of pain. "What have you been doing?"
~
He turned red. "Uh...you..." He replied, quietly. "He kind of called you a trashy gold digger who would disgrace me and I kind of lost it..."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-16-2014, 12:31 AM

"Alright, I accept your apology. Goodnight." Kevin replied coldly, turning back away from her.
-
"Not too much. I watched the Bears game and waited for you to finish up."
-
"A trashy gold digger who disgraces you...? Lovely. I haven't even met the guy and he feels that way about me." Heather blinked. "Thanks for sticking up for me then, baby."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 02-16-2014, 12:40 AM

She just stared a him, tears streaming down her face. She was completely shocked by his lack of emotions. She then sat up and waited for the sun to rise.
~
"Yeah, we were only about half way through when I-OW-broke my wrist." She replied, "Doc said that after these guys set my wrist, he is going to give me some nice drugs to help ease the pain and help me sleep."
~
He was quiet for a few minutes. "You aren't, are you?...I mean, after my money." He asked, quietly.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-16-2014, 12:45 AM

Kevin didn't mean to be an emotionless @sshole, but he didn't have the emotional strength to deal with Torie's grieving.
-
"Yay for drugs." Quinton said with a laugh. "So, how long will it be until it's healed up?"
-
Heather looked at him, furrowing her brows, "God, Alex, no. Of course not. Your dad made an assumption based on nothing. You should know better than to believe him. You know that, yeah the money thing is pretty cool for me since I'm not used to it, but I'm by no means 'after your money'."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 02-16-2014, 12:55 AM

After a while, she slipped out of bed and walked out onto the porch. She snuggled into a blanket and nodded off in the cool, crisp air.
~
"About 3 to 4 weeks if I'm lucky." She cringed. "Which means very little training and too much free time."
~
Alex sighed. "I know, I know..its just hearing him say it over and over...it just got to me." He cupped her face in his hand. "I'm sorry...I shouldn't have said that."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-16-2014, 12:59 AM

"Too much? Never. Think of all the time we can spend together. It'll be fun."
-
Heather pushed his hand away, "I know you didn't mean it, but it kind of puts me out of the mood. I'm postponing all those dirty things we were going to do tonight to another time... I'm going to sleep in another room tonight. Sorry. I'll see you in the morning, hun." She kissed his cheek and walked upstairs.

Ella stifled a laugh, "Good going there, Alex."