Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 02-15-2014, 11:29 PM

Rachel nodded. "And what happens if Alex is telling the truth. What if Kevin is hurting her?"
~
Torie cried into his shoulder. "The cops...came to my...house...yesterday...and told me...that my...dad died....in Tokyo." She sobbed.
~
"But we will definitely keep that in mind. Thanks, Jane." Lacey added. "And this pasta is amazing. You have got to teach me your secrets."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 02-15-2014, 11:38 PM

"Then I will deal with it. Him being an Ellingson, I can't exactly take care of him the way that I would with others. But I will deal with it one way or another."
-
"Oh my... Torie, I'm sorry to hear that... Maybe we should turn off the movie and just go to sleep?" Kevin frowned, rubbing her cheek and wiping away some tears.
-
"Oh, it's nothing. Just knowing how to mix herbs and spices. I'm glad you like it though." Jane replied sweetly.

When they finished, Jane cleaned off the table and brought the dishes to the sink, starting to wash them.

Ryan asked Lacey if she wanted to help her with he watches the end of the football game with his dad.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 02-15-2014, 11:43 PM

Rachel nodded. "I do want them both to be happy. I don't want them to be in loveless marriages like we were but they also need to follow the rules. Especially Alex."
~
Torie nodded, unable to speak she was crying so hard.
~
Lacey smiled. "Of course." She replied, grabbing some dishes and helping Jane.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-15-2014, 11:52 PM

"I do want him to be happy as well. He's free to be with whoever he wants provided she is a classy woman of our stature. Maybe I should demand to meet this girl, make a personal judgment on her." David replied. "But first, we should find out about Victoria and young Mr. Ellingson."
-
He turned off the TV and snuggled close to her. He didn't want to say it out loud, because of how things were going between them, but he was a little angry that she was crying. This was supposed to be a nice night together, celebrating him being in rehab, and spending time together since they wouldn't be able to for the next week, and now the moment was ruined by her being upset.
-
Jane asked her, "Where'd you two meet? I hear you go to a different school."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 02-15-2014, 11:58 PM

"Well, see if she shows up at the conference. Then maybe you, Victoria, Alexander, and this girl could go out to eat. Victoria would be a buffer for when you and Alex get hot headed." xD
~
Torie ended up crying herself to sleep against him, not realizing the asinine thoughts going through Kevin's head.
~
"We met at a resistance therapy meeting. My friend's mom forced her to go, so I went in support." Lacey replied.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-16-2014, 12:02 AM

"Isn't the poor girl always? Although now I'm not so sure she'll want to go out to dinner with me either after her call accusing me of George's death."
-
Kevin stayed awake, staring at the ceiling lost in thought.
-
"So you probably know he went through The Program, right? He hasn't quite been the same. He's almost returned back to normal, but Dave's suicide was really hard on him."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 02-16-2014, 12:08 AM

"She will if her brother asks. She has a good heart...Something she probably did learn from George. Once she cares about someone, she doesn't....stop caring so easily."
~
Torie, in her sleep, would jolt at any sudden noise.
~
Lacey nodded. "How so? He hasn't really talked to me much about it."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-16-2014, 12:14 AM

"We'll see. It won't be too long now. I do leave tomorrow, and I believe they're planning on being there in the next few days as well." David said, kissing Rachel's cheek. "But enough about that..."
-
Since they were cuddling, Kevin also woke up whenever she did.
-
"They were like brothers, they had gotten so close while at The Program. Since I haven't seen him much lately I can't really know how he's doing now, but right after it he would talk much at dinner, became more distant, and spent most of his time in his room. It was very unlike him." She cleaned the final dish and then said, "Equally hard on him was his breakup with Victoria, she deciding to be with another man. I'm glad it at least seems like he's moved on from that."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 02-16-2014, 12:23 AM

Rachel giggled and kissed him.
~
After the fourth time or so, Torie sat up. She hugged her knees and buried her face in her legs.
~
Lacey tensed at the mention of Victoria. "Well, he has his moments. She is his first love after all. But we both care about each other." She replied, intentionally being vague.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-16-2014, 12:29 AM

Kevin sat up as well. He rubbed her back, "Torie... Please don't be so upset... I want you to be able to get some sleep. I'm sorry, but today is supposed to be a happy day for us, and here you are crying and unable to sleep."
-
"That's good to hear. That you care about my brother." She hung the dishtowel back up and said, "How about we go get that ice cream?"
-
Quinton texted Ash asking if she was done practice and was feeling good enough to go out to their spot.

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 02-16-2014 at 12:42 AM.