Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 02-15-2014, 08:57 PM

"She is not a trashy girl, Dad." He paused. "And wait. Why is ok for Torie to get married, with her being a couple months younger than me, and yet I am too young?"
~
Lacey turned her attention towards Ryan. "Well..are you just going to stare at it or are you going to open it." xD

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 02-15-2014, 09:02 PM

"Because she's smart and mature enough to realize there's more to marriage than just liking the person, particularly when it comes to people of our status. You would be a laughing stock marrying someone like her. It would be disgraceful. Women like her... she may only be interested in your money, and I'd hate for you to marry a golddigger and lose half of the money you've inherited from your mother's death."
-
Ryan tore open the packaging and quickly read the letter. His jaw dropped, "Oh my God... I got in. And they're giving me a football scholarship... Not a full one, but I should be able to afford it if I work and use government funding programs..."

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 02-15-2014 at 09:12 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 02-15-2014, 09:23 PM

Alex's jaw dropped. "Excuse me. She is not just interested in my money, she is not a da.mn gold digger, and if you took one minute out of your da.mn ego inflated reality to actually take time to notice that she makes me incredibly happy, you would be happy for me. And I would rather marry for love than marry for what my sister has: a broken life. Kevin treats her like sh*t but the only reason she puts up with it is to make you and her mother proud." He snarled. "OH, and by the way, Mom left everything to me. She changed her will apparently."
~
Lacey hugged him. "Ryan! That's amazing!" She said, kissing him. She immediately turned red and buried her face into Ryan, suddenly very self-conscious.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-15-2014, 09:35 PM

"Everything except for what was under our shared names, like our properties. I'm aware of that, but it's beside the point. Victoria is quite happy, I don't know where you're getting your information that Kevin doesn't treat her well, but she hasn't said anything like that to me and if she felt that way she would at the very least break up with him. I'm sorry, Alexander, but you marrying a woman like her... I'm not so sure I can be happy for you. If you do go through with this engagement, it will end in nothing but divorce and her taking half your assets. What do you get out of marrying her? Love? Companionship? Perhaps when you're older you will have the power to do so, but for now you don't have that luxury. You should marry and have children with a woman of equal status. Don't be a fool."
-
"Thanks. I'm... pretty shocked, actually. I'm not exactly a straight-A student." Ryan said, still staring at the sheet.

"Ry, that's fantastic. Not far from home, either. An hour and a half, maybe? So you can visit us whenever you feel like - or we can drive up there and visit you." Jane said, peeking in from the dining room, where she had set the flowers on the table. "What did you go there for?"

"Anthropology." Ryan replied. "Well, primarily football, but since I had to take something..."

"My son. A member of the Norte Dame Fighting Irish. Congratulations, boy. Your mother... she'd be very proud of you today."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 02-15-2014, 09:49 PM

Alex shook his head. "No, Father. You are the fool. Heather and I are going to make a life with each other. You and Rachel are going to miss out on your grandchildren and my life. I am not going to have a marriage like Rachel and George's or yours with Mom." He scoffed. "Mom would have been happy for me. Mom would have been standing behind me, supporting me but all you can think about is your own da.mn image. Well....I hope Torie makes you proud because she is the only child you have now. Good-bye...David." Alex added, before hanging up.
~
Lacey rubbed his shoulders. "Why don't we go out for celebratory ice cream tonight. My treat." She said, to all of them.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-15-2014, 09:55 PM

David rolled his eyes. He joined Rachel back in bed, "Alex is going to propose to his girlfriend. He wants to get married to her."
-
"After we eat though. I worked hard to make this. It's a penne pasta with my homemade herb rosemary bread." Jane smiled and set the table. "Let's dig in, and then we'll go out for icecream."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 02-15-2014, 10:00 PM

Rachel's jaw dropped slightly. "He..He's what? When the hell did this happen?"
~
Lacey nodded. "Of course, of course. I have heard nothing but great things about your cooking. I can't wait to dig in."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-15-2014, 10:07 PM

"I don't know, but he believes that they're in love and he wants to marry her with or without my blessing. That's all I know. I told him he's too young, and that people we know are going to find it disgraceful that he's marry a girl like her, but he's a stubborn young man. However, he did also rub the fact that Mary left all her personal possessions and money to him, he said Torie has a broken life and that Kevin abuses her, and he said that he hopes I'm proud of Victoria because she's 'the only child' I have now."
-
So they ate.

"It's great, Jane." Ryan said, digging in. "Much better than what I've been eating lately."

"Where have you been staying, Ryan? With what happened with you and Torie, you aren't still staying at that house, are you?" His dad asked.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 02-15-2014, 10:16 PM

"So, Alex basically disowned you? What a spoiled little brat. How could he be so insensitive? And I am going to call Victoria tomorrow to make sure Kevin is treating her right." Rachel replied, "Or maybe I will call Luke. Victoria isn't exactly the most forthcoming when it comes to her relationships."
~
In the middle of the movie, Torie broke down crying as it reminded her of her father.
~
"He's been staying at my place." Lacey piped up. "My mom and I live on the bad side of town, there have been a couple break in's, and Ryan was worried about me. I stay a lot by myself with my mom traveling around the country a lot." She added, the lie rolling off her tongue.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-15-2014, 10:24 PM

"Yes, he basically disowned me, but I'm not too incredibly worried as he said similar things after his mother's death and he's was still somewhat talking to me. He'll come around when he smartens up. And I agree, Victoria is less likely to tell us the truth. Sharp is far more likely to talk, as he knows it's not just his job we can put on the line if we catch him in a lie. It's his life."
-
Kevin wrapped his arms around her, "Tor... why are you crying? What's wrong?"
-
"Oh. You two could always stay here you know. It's not like we live on the good side of town, it's actually quite awful around here too, but at least more of us would be here to look after each other." Jane offered.

"She has a dog they have to look after, and I know you're allergic." Ryan added into the lie. "And it won't be for too much longer anyway. Thanks for the offer though."