Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 02-14-2014, 08:52 PM

He held her close and kissed her back, running his fingers down her spine.
~
She grabbed his hand and pulled him over to her, sitting him down on the couch. "Kevin, listen to me. I love you. I just sat through 6 days with your family, with Liz, and all of that bullsh*t that went down. With you scr*wing Liz, twice. In my heart, I know this kid is yours but I will have a paternity test done. As for Alex, leave that to me. Kevin, I don't want to lose you. Everything else that is going on, I need us to be stable. I want us to be stable and whatever I have to do to make this work, I will. I love you."

((g2g soon. Gonna go with a bar and your hubby should be home soon, right?))

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Online)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 02-14-2014, 09:01 PM

((Yup. He is home, but we're just going to snuggle and watch a movie soon.))

Kevin wrapped his arms around her, "I'm sorry I've been so insecure lately. I love you so much more than you know... that's one of the reasons why I'm here, after all. I don't know how stable our relationship is going to be though, for the next while... You're leaving for a week, then I'll still be in here for a bit, then New York... It's hard to have a stable relationship. But I just want to be with you..." He kissed her deeply.
-
Ella walked into the kitchen and coughed, "Get a room you two."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 02-14-2014, 09:08 PM

Torie kissed him back, running her fingers through his hair. After a few minutes of kissing, she took a breath. "I told everyone I wouldn't be back til tomorrow." She said, before kissing him again.
~
Alex looked around. "I thought we were in one?" xD

((Yay! Have fun and I am going out to a singles bar tonight. :P I will be on tomorrow night. Happy Valentine's Day!))

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Online)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-14-2014, 09:15 PM

Kevin ran his fingers through her hair as well as he was kissing her. "You're certainly allowed to stay here the night." He moved his hands from her hair to up her shirt. He pulled hit up and kissed her belly. "Your baby bump is so beautiful... creating life... I want this baby..."
-
"Funny. I meant a private room. Not the kitchen, where we prepare meals." Ella rolled her eyes.

"Fine, we're done for now, anyway." Heather kissed his nose. "I'm hungry."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 02-15-2014, 01:32 AM

"And I want this baby, too. I want you and our child in my life." She whispered, kissing the top of his head. "And I brought a bag but left it up at the front. I wasn't exactly sure how you would react to seeing me."
~
"Don't worry. Dinner is ready." Greg replied, looking at Alex.

"What?! She's a great distraction." Alex defended.

"Yeah..we know." Janie replied, helping Greg set the table.

Alex hung his head in defeat.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Online)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-15-2014, 10:23 AM

"If you need your bag you can get it in the morning. They just don't want people taking in bags, unless they're searched, in case they're smuggling in alcohol or drugs." Kevin took off his shirt and added, "I'm just glad you're not breaking up with me... let's enjoy this moment."
-
Heather kissed his cheek, "Don't worry about it, Alex..." and then she whispered in his ear very naughty, kinky things she wanted him to do to her later.

Ella sat down and started eating.
-
Ryan was picking Lacey up for dinner.

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 02-15-2014 at 03:38 PM.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 02-15-2014, 06:59 PM

She ran her hands up his body and pulled him close, kissing him. She then led them into an x-scene.
~
Alex held her close and licked her ear. xD "Love you too, sexy." He replied, winking.

Janelle groaned. "Can we please not do this at the dinner table?"
~
Lacey was in a pair of jeans and a cute, low cut red top. She had her hair pulled back and make up on. She was also holding some flowers. She got into the car. "Hey babe." She said, kissing him.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Online)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-15-2014, 07:04 PM

After, Kevin laid there with her, cuddled with her. He kissed her forehead.
-
Heather giggled and sat down, "Sorry, he's just too cute."
-
"Hey babe." He smiled. "Who are the flowers for?"

((dinner, brb))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 02-15-2014, 07:10 PM

Torie smiled and closed her eyes, listening to his heartbeat.
~
Greg shook his head and started to pass the food around. Janelle started to eat and Alex threw a chip at Heather.
~
"Your sister. I didn't want to come empty handed so I thought flowers were good." She replied, slightly nervous.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Online)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-15-2014, 07:31 PM

"Victoria... I didn't mean to ever hurt you. Alex was adamant that I had hurt you, and he and Heather called me abusive... I'm sorry, I don't think I am but if I ever have hurt you to the point when you felt like I was abusing you... I whole heartedly apologize."
-
Heather threw one back. XD

"OH MY GOSH, stop playing with your food! I'm trying to eat in peace, here."
-
"You asking her out?" Ryan teased. He laughed and said, "I'm kidding. She'll love them. Don't be so nervous, my sister and my dad are totally relaxed people."