Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 02-14-2014, 08:38 PM

Alex nodded. "Of course. Get whatever you want." He replied, kissing her again. "Only the best for you."
~
"Actions always have consequences, good or bad. And this is one of them." She replied, "But you can always put more good actions out which cause good consequences."
~
"I need to speak with Kevin Ellingson, please."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 02-14-2014, 08:44 PM

"Thank you, babe." Heather grinned and hugged his tightly. "I love you."
-
"That's what I want to try and do." Kyle nodded.
-
"Would you like to visit him in his room? I believe he was just admitted. He's in cabin suite 21. Just take the back door outside and walk down the lakefront to the left until you come across his number. You can choose to leave your bag here, or we can check it. It's procedure."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 02-14-2014, 08:47 PM

"I love you, too." He whispered, hugging her back. He kissed the top of her head. "Did you have fun with Janie?"
~
Ash shrugged. "I hope you succeed." She looked at her tablet. "But I have to run. Training. Thanks for eating with me."
~
She thought for a moment. "I will just leave it here. Thank you." She replied, before walking out the back door. She soon found the cabin and knocked.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-14-2014, 08:52 PM

"We went to my place, packed my bags, and then she flushed all my drugs. We didn't really do anything fun today. She didn't get much sleep yesterday. She got drunk and slept with Cole."
-
"No problem. Did you want to go to our make out point later?"
-
Kevin opened the door, wondering who it was. He looked incredibly shocked to see Torie, "Oh? What... What are you doing here? They didn't call you, did they? I didn't want to ruin your weekend anymore."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 02-14-2014, 09:00 PM

"Heather!" Janie squealed, lifting her head off the table. "You weren't supposed to tell anyone!"

Alex laughed. "Pleasant night with Cole then?"

"Shut up!" She whined, burying her head again.
~
She thought for a minute. "Depends on how sore I am after training. I'll text you."
~
She hugged him. "No, they didn't. I came home to see how you were doing." She replied, kissing his cheek. "And you're not ruining my weekend. For something that is important like this, I would rather be here."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-14-2014, 09:07 PM

Heather laughed, "Oh, Janie, it's just Alex. He won't tell anyone else. And no, she said he's trying to get back together with her."
-
"Please do. I'll be waiting." He kissed her cheek and went back to his room.
-
"You sure you want to be around me? And maybe not ruining it, but you did want to have a weekend away from me..." Kevin sighed. "I'm sorry I ruined our relationship... but I guess it's too late for sorrys. I've already told you how sorry I am... on the other hand, I'm not sure how me finding out you cheated on me with Ryan somehow turned me into the bad guy, but whatever. The past is the past. It's nice that you came to support me, but you should probably just break up with me now. No point in prolonging the inevitable."

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 02-14-2014 at 09:15 PM.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 02-14-2014, 09:21 PM

Alex shook his head. "Just tell him to leave you alone, Janie. And if he doesn't listen, let me know. I'll talk to him."

"Thanks Alex."
~
Ash went to training.
~
Torie kissed him. "But I don't want to break up with you. I don't want to be away from you. I want to marry you, Kevin." She whispered, rubbing his cheek. "And I'm sorry that I slept with Ryan but it seems that we both have things we regret. I love you."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-14-2014, 09:29 PM

"ooh, you'll talk to him?" Heather smirked, "Like you talked to Kevin?"
-
"I love you too... come on in." Kevin held the door open more and let her inside. It was a decent sized space with a kitchen, a living area with a sofa bed, and a bathroom. "Torie, I don't know what I can say. I... I just worry... about us. It's just a feeling. You are wearing your ring again, which is nice..."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 02-14-2014, 09:32 PM

"I will talk talk with him first. Where it goes from there is up to him." Alex replied, tickling her.
~
She sat down on the sofa. "But? What is worrying you, love? What has gotten into you?" She asked, concerned.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-14-2014, 09:41 PM

Heather giggled, "I love when you assert your manliness." She kissed his passionately.
-
"What's gotten into me? I've felt this way since in London you told me something along the lines of maybe I should have chose Ryan, and now I found out you slept with him and the kid might be his. I don't know what else I can say. I just worry that you'd rather be with him. I worry about us, as a couple. After yesterday..' I don't know, I thought for sure you'd break up with me. It sounded that way to me... Hell, Alex came by and threatened me and punched me a couple times, I don't know how I'm going to deal with that for however much longer - hopefully forever, but I'd be holy if we're still together next week at this rate."