Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 02-14-2014, 05:46 PM

Torie shook her head. "Only if you insist. But this is something I need to do on my own. Something Kev and I need to work through."
~
Alex had just gotten home. He hid his purchases in Torie's room and then started to make dinner.

Greg was helping him.
~
Ash chuckled. "You know what I don't get. I give you every reason not to pursue me and yet you keep on pursuing. Why?"

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 02-14-2014, 05:49 PM

"Okay. Then I will stay." Luke nodded. "Good luck."
-
Heather parked in the driveway and took her bags inside. "Janie and I are back!"
-
"Because when I get my mind set on something, I don't give up. And I like challenges."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 02-14-2014, 05:55 PM

Torie nodded. "I will text you when I get up there." She replied, walking out the door.
~
"I'm in the kitchen!" Alex shouted. "With Greg!"

Janie walked into the kitchen and flopped down into a chair. "Something smells good."
~
Ash shook her head. "Did you have anything planned for after this?"

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-14-2014, 06:00 PM

Luke turned to Nat, "I hope she's not too upset."

"Does it matter? If Kevin's right, and their fight was so big that they're going to end up broken up, who cares if she's upset."

"You should care. Aren't you two becoming friends?"

"Not if she ends up breaking my brother's heart."
-
Kevin had been given a room and had already talked a little with the counselor. He was allowed to relax and take in the scenery while tomorrow he'd have his first group meeting.
-
Heather walked in and hugged him, "I'm glad you're back. I was wondering where you went. What did you have to do?"
-
"After the AR...? I'm hoping things cool down a little and I can fly out of the country." He shrugged unsure.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 02-14-2014, 06:18 PM

Torie walked into her house and straight up to her room. She quickly packed a bag and slipped her ring back on, smiling a little. She then came back downstairs. "I won't be back till tomorrow." She hollered
~
Alex kissed her cheek. "Just had to get a couple things for Vienna. Do you need to buy anything for the trip?"
~
"Which country would you like to go to?"

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-14-2014, 06:21 PM

"Okay, see ya around." Heather hollered back. She looked back at Alex, "No, I don't need to. I kind of want to buy a nice suit blazer and pencil skirt. Something professional."

Ella had gone to sleep.
-
"Somewhere the police won't find me. I was thinking someplace warm. Maybe Cuba."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 02-14-2014, 06:52 PM

Alex nodded. "Sure. Whatever you want. I'll give Janie my credit card and maybe you could also get something for a date night."
~
Ash shrugged. "Sure. Or you could always do Tahiti or some place a little more fun and less impoverished."

(sorry. Dad came in and wanted to talk))

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-14-2014, 06:56 PM

"Yeah, but I think she's a little tired today. She had a crazy night. We'll go shopping tomorrow. How fancy should I go for a date night dress?"
-
"Cuba was just the first place that came to mind. Any of those Caribbean countries would be alright. I don't see the cops looking for me there."
-
Lakeshore Recovery was quite a fancy looking building, with little townhouse cabin like rooms along the lake, not attached to the building. The lobby was simple, clean, clam and almost felt as though it was a fancy hotel retreat. The woman at the front desk was talking with one of the other patients there.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 02-14-2014, 07:08 PM

He thought for a moment. "Upscale fancy." He replied, kissing her.
~
Ash shrugged. "Wherever you want to settle. But I would take as much money with you as I could. And if you go to a Spanish country you should live fairly well."
~
Torie walked over to the receptionist and waited for her to be done with the patient. While she was waiting, she texted Luke that she had arrived.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-14-2014, 07:17 PM

"And I can spend as much as I want...?"
-
Kyle nodded and then sighed, "I truly do regret killing that kid, you know. It's making my life a lot more difficult."
-
Soon she was done and called Torie up, "Welcome to Lakeshore. How can I help you today?"