Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 02-14-2014, 05:49 PM

Torie nodded. "I'll catch a cab back to the house. I want to go and check on Kevin anyways." She replied, hugging him.
~
Janie nodded. "Besides, this should all be over with soon." She replied, yawning. She covered her face with a pillow, the light beginning to hurt her eyes.
~
"Yet you seem to have a problem with it." She replied, shrugging. "We're just dating, Kyle. Nothing more, nothing less."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 02-14-2014, 05:53 PM

Ryan resisted the urge to kiss her in public, instead hugging her tightly and then leaving.
-
Heather zipped up her suitcase and turned to Janelle, "Alright, I've got my suitcase of stuff. We can head back to the house now and you can nap."
-
Kyle rolled his eyes and got into the line for food. "I know. But dating generally leads to more."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 02-14-2014, 05:57 PM

Torie watched him leave before catching a cab to Kevin's. Soon she was walking into the condo. "Kev? Nat? Luke? It's Torie." She yelled out.
~
Janie nodded. "I know not all of us are going to every meeting. So we can hang out more in Vienna."
~
Ash began to grab food as well. "I know it usually does but I haven't decided if I want to go that far. With you." She replied.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-14-2014, 06:03 PM

Nat and Luke were still at Kevin's in case Tories came back. They were cuddling and watching TV. "Torie! You're back... uh, we have news. Kevin, uh, he's gone."

"You make it sound like he died, Nat. He left for rehab already."
-
"Yeah, that'll be fun. Alex and Torie will be the most busy, so we will have girl time to ourselves."
-
"Harsh, Ash." Kyle rubbed her cheek, "I want to go that far with you."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 02-14-2014, 06:07 PM

Torie paused. "What do you men he left for rehab already? We haven't even picked out a place." She replied, confused.
~
Janie grabbed a bag for her. "Exactly. Plus, I think Greg's boyfriend is meeting us in Vienna. Apparently he has been studying abroad in Italy."
~
She smiled. "And yet every girl that you have gone that far with has ended up messed up in one way or the other. Still have to think about it." xD

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-14-2014, 06:12 PM

"He picked out one today, toured it, came home and packed, and left." Luke told her. "I'm, uh, sorry. He didn't want us to call to tell you because he didn't want to bother you."

"And he finished the nursery..."
-
Heather opened the trunk and threw some stuff in. "His boyfriend? Cute. Can't wait to meet the guy."
-
"Two. Two of them are a little messed up. But I'm trying to change, remember?"
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 02-14-2014, 06:21 PM

Torie, stunned, sat down on the couch. "I...uh..." She sighed. "I wish he would have called and told me that. God, everything is a mess right now..Which rehab did he check into?"
~
Janie nodded. "You should have seen him when he told us. He might as well have been fluttering around on wings he was so happy."
~
"And people don't change overnight. Take it or leave but if you are going to continue to date me, this is how it will be."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-14-2014, 06:26 PM

"Lakeshore Recovery Center on Lake Michigan." Luke replied.

"He's, like, 99% sure you're going to break up with him so he said he's doing this to avoid having a breakdown and getting so drunk he ends up dead in a ditch." Natalie said quietly, feeling bad for her brother. "He didn't do it to make things more 'mess-y', he did it to try and clean up some of the mess..."
-
Heather got in the driver's seat. "I wonder how cute he is. God, it must be so hard for them living so far apart."
-
"Then I will have to wait until I can convince you." Kyle said, giving her a kiss on the cheek.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 02-14-2014, 06:34 PM

Torie looked at Nat. "And I am trying to do the same thing." She suddenly stood up. "Luke, I will be back tomorrow. I'm driving up there tonight."
~
Janie shrugged. "I mean, they're making it work but it will be nice to see Greg with someone. I bet he feels pretty alone with all of us typically having someone."
~
Ash giggled and blushed. "You are something else, Kyle." She replied, finding them a table.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-14-2014, 06:39 PM

"I can drive you, if you want." Luke said, standing up.
-
Heather nodded. "I agree." She paused, "I wonder if Alex is back yet."
-
He sat down across from her, "I'll take that as a compliment. You're something else too, but I like it. I definitely mean that to you as a compliment."