Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
LadyBast0911 (Online)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 02-13-2014, 10:57 PM

Janelle quickly changed into sweatpants and a hoodie, then followed her out.
~
Torie picked out some clothes, tried them on, and then bought whatever she needed. She then walked into the Nike store. "Hey..."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Online)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 02-13-2014, 11:04 PM

Heather got into her red VW Beetle and drove them back to her place. To avoid her parents, she went in through the garage door, which then had a door right into her basement room. She took out a suitcase and began packing. "Feel free to lay on the futon. Oh, uh, what do you think I should do with... everything in this box?" She asked as she pulled out a shoebox from under her bed with a small bag of we'ed, a pipe, a few pills in a baggie, and a prescription bottle filled with a strong, morphine based painkiller.
-
Ryan showed her a pair of shoes he was looking at, "Nice, right? I haven't got a new pair of shoes since I was in Grade 9... and even those are cheap knockoffs so they've been in sh*tty shape since a few months after my dad bought them for me..." He paused, "Did you find anything nice?"
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Online)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 02-13-2014, 11:09 PM

Janie held her hand out, not demanding the box but more...suggestively. "I can take care of it, if you want me to." She replied. "But I think it would be best if you flushed it down the toilet."
~
"I got a couple cute outfits." She replied. "And I like the shoes, too. Are you going to buy them?"

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Online)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-13-2014, 11:15 PM

Kevin had found a nice rehab within the city boundaries that seemed really nice, so he soon came back to his condo. "I'm back."

"Oh, Kevin, you weren't gone long." Natalie said, rather surprised.

"No, the second place I went to I really liked. I'm packing and going today."

Natalie gasped, "What? Did I hear you right? Today?"

"As soon as I'm done packing. Luke, if you wouldn't mind giving me a ride, that would be fantastic." Kevin said before walking into his room and starting to pack. He didn't want to bring too much, just a few changes of clothing, a notebook and pencil, and his guitar.

Natalie walked in, "Kevin, shouldn't you wait? I'm sure Torie would want to be there when we drop you off."

"If she ever does decide to come see me again, tell her I'm at Lakeshore Recovery." Kevin said, zipping his suitcase up.

"Tell her...? You mean you're not going to call her and let her know?"

"She doesn't want to speak with me right now, so no. I'm not." He grabbed his guitar case in one hand and his suitcase in the other, walking back out into the living room. "Oh, and there's an artist who should be by later today. I already emailed him a picture of what I want him to paint in the nursery, just tell him I want it on the left wall and give him the money in the envelope on top of the dresser in the nursery."

"Kevin, can't you wait a few days before leaving? Torie said she was spending the weekend at her place, and she's leaving on Tuesday, so on Monday - tomorrow, you two can spend the day together and try and make up. If you leave now, you two won't have that day together..."

"I'm not going to postpone my recovery. I'll probably drink again, and none of us want that, right? So I need to go now. Luke, let's go."

Luke sighed, "Fine. I'll drive you."

And he left with Kevin. Soon, they were parked outside of the old building on the coast of Lake Michigan. Kevin looked at Luke and sternly said, "Don't tell Torie I'm here unless she asks. I don't want to continue to ruin her weekend."

"Whatever you want, Kevin. We'll all come to visit you ever once and a while."

"Thanks." He got out of the car and then turned back at Sharp and said before shutting the door, "Tell Torie that I love her, and that she and our baby mean the world to me."

"I can do that."

"Thank you. Bye." Kevin turned and walked into the facility.

-
Heather bit her lip, "There's at least a couple hundred dollars of stuff in here... Maybe Patrick will take it back and give me a refund..."
-
Ryan laughed, "Buy them? They're $170. I get a $10 allowance a week in case I want to go out to a food court. Right now, I have less than $30 on me. I'm not Kevin, Tor. I'm poor as sh*t, I can't afford these."

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 02-13-2014 at 11:42 PM.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Online)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 02-14-2014, 12:28 AM

Torie smiled, unnerved. "I know you are not Kevin and will you both stop comparing yourselves to each other." She grabbed the shoes in his size and handed them over to the clerk. "We will take these." She added.
~
Janie looked at her. "Really? Patrick is not going to take the drugs back and give you a refund. You didn't buy all this at Wal-mart."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Online)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-14-2014, 08:34 AM

"Torie, you don't have to..." Ryan said quietly.

The cashier checked her out and gave the shoes to them. "Have a good day."

Ryan walked out of the store with Torie and then put on his new shoes. "Thanks, Tor."
-
"He might if I convince him to." Heather mumbled. "I could buy a really rockin' new outfit with the amount this is worth. Fine. Just take it. I don't want to see it flushed. I think I'd cry." She handed Janie the box and then continued packing.
-
Meanwhile, Quinton had arranged another lunch date with Ash. He was waiting for her in the caf.

Victor happened to be there with Drayden, so Quinton approached them while he was waiting. "You two are dating now? Drayden, you can do much better than this guy."

"And Ash can do much, much better than you." Victor replied coldly. "Get over it, Quinton. Drayden doesn't want to be with you anyway."

"I never assumed she did, I just think if she's out of my league, she's definitely out of your league. I'm a 10, and you're, like, maybe a 6."

"Drayden cares about more than appearance. Most girls do. Maybe not the girls you go with because they're all stupid sl*ts, but girls with any real substance don't care too much about that."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Online)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 02-14-2014, 11:19 AM

She smiled. "Hey, I dragged you into a maternity store. Its the least I can do."
~
Janie nodded and went to flush down the the drugs. After she did, she walked back and laid down on the futon. "So what are you taking to Vienna?"
~
Drayden looked at Quinton. "I believe that you have expressed your opinion enough. It is my say in who I date and no one else's." She replied, authoritatively.

Ash walked in, talking with a couple other guys.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Online)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-14-2014, 11:34 AM

Ryan laughed, "Yeah, I guess. Thanks, though, really. So... Two and a half months, eh? Wow. Time flies."
-
"Not much, some clothes, some shoes..." Heather shrugged. "My pills, for sure, and a little cash. Alex will buy me whatever, so I don't need much."
-
"Yes, ma'am, I just felt the need to get that out there."

He turned and walked over to Ash, "Hey, who are these guys? We're eating lunch together alone. It's practically a date."

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 02-14-2014 at 11:40 AM.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Online)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 02-14-2014, 02:36 PM

She smiled. "Anytime. And yeah...I'm excited tho. I can't wait to meet the little one." She said, putting her hand on her stomach. "I hope its a little girl."
~
"You really care about him, huh." Janie said, smiling. "And really cares about you. Who knew that my best friend would end with some high class guy."
~
Ash looked at him before turning back to the guys. "I will see you all later at training." She said, waving bye to them. She turned to Kyle. "They are just guys that I train with. We happened to be walking towards the same place. Chill."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Online)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-14-2014, 04:26 PM

Ryan smiled, "I'm sure she'd be very cute with you as a mother."

He looked at his cellphone to check the time, "Well, I should be going. I wanted to spend a little time with my sister before I pick up Lackey and bring her over there for dinner."
-
"Not me." Heather laughed, "I'm not exactly a high class girl, so it was quite unexpected. But yeah, we care about each other. Still don't care much for being somewhat 'hidden', but I know he does it for my safety."
-
"I'm perfectly chill, but I know how you are after the other day during training, flirting with other guys... Not that I have a problem with it. I'm the same way."