Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 02-13-2014, 10:12 PM

Torie's phone buzzed and she looked at it. I'm at the mall and I'm fine. Ryan is with me. If you think Kev is a danger to himself then yes but follow your gut, Luke. I trust you.

She then turned to Ryan. "I actually could use some new clothes. With the baby bump I'm not sure how much longer my clothes will hold up."
~
Janie motioned to follow her into the room. She laid down on the bed, feeling a little more relief. "Well, I kinda hooked up with Cole last night. He needed some help with some homework and then after that, we had some drinks and I know you can see where it led from there..."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 02-13-2014, 10:16 PM

Luke decided not to go, instead continuing to talk with Natalie.

Ryan looked away, "Alright, well, we can go where ever you think they sell good maternity clothes or whatever."
-
"Oo la la, Janie and Cole, sitting in a tree..." Heather giggled and crawled onto the bed with her friend. "I bet you didn't even get that homework done, did you?" xD
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 02-13-2014, 10:19 PM

Torie nodded and walked into a specialty shop for maternity clothes. She began to browse around.
~
'Yes, actually we did." Janie replied. "And god...why was I so stupid?" She groaned.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-13-2014, 10:26 PM

Ryan felt a little awkward. More so even when they were approached by a saleswoman. "Hello, how may I help you two today?"

"We're just browsing..." Ryan said quietly.

"How far along are you?" The 20-something brunette asked Torie.
-
"You're not the only one who's ever got drunk and hooked back up with your ex." Heather laughed and poked Janie. "It's not like you two are getting back together, right? How is Cole, anyway?"
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 02-13-2014, 10:29 PM

"I'm about 2 and a half months." Torie replied, smiling. She turned to Ryan. "If you want to go browse somewhere else, you can."
~
"Same jack@ss as before. He's trying to get back together with me, which was funnier than sh*t with him flirting with me the entire time we were doing chemistry but I'm not in the same boat as him. I don't like him like that anymore."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-13-2014, 10:36 PM

Ryan shook his head, "It's alright, I came to the mall to spend time with you. You probably won't love browsing the sports store with me, so it's a little give and take."

The woman smiled, "You have a very cute little bump for 2 and a half months. Are you both excited to be new parents?"

"Huh? Uh, no, it's not my kid." Ryan said, turning away and looking through some clothes.
-
"But... you had s'ex with him. Ah, I see your dilemma. Just don't answer his calls, and when school starts back up, ignore him."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 02-13-2014, 10:40 PM

She looked at the woman. "Yes, I am excited. I can't wait to meet the little one." She beamed. "And thanks. I wasn't expecting to get a bump this soon."
~
Janie nodded. "So, do you still wanna go to the mall or...." She asked, wanting to sleep off the headache. xD

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-13-2014, 10:46 PM

"Motherhood always is exciting." She replied, "If you need anything, let me know." She then walked over to another customer.

Ryan sighed, "Maybe I should wait outside the store. That was a little awkward for me."
-
"Whatever you want, Janie. I have to go home to pack for Vienna anyway." Heather replied.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 02-13-2014, 10:50 PM

Torie chuckled. "Go. I'll probably be a little bit anyways." She replied, amused. "Text me where I can find you."
~
"If I can lay on your bed, I will help you pack for Vienna."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-13-2014, 10:54 PM

Ryan nodded and then left. He went to the Nike store further into the mall. Shopping with a girl for clothes was awkward enough for him, but throw in the fact that it was for maternity clothes because she was pregnant with another man's baby was a little much for him. Looking at new running shoes was way more relaxing. XD
-
Heather blinked, "Uh, sure... it's probably for the best. I... I think I still have some, uh, stuff at home and don't want to be tempted. Let's head out."

She turned and started walking down the hall toward the front door.