Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 02-12-2014, 11:20 PM

Torie nodded. "Of course...of course we're too young..." She mumbled, a little surprised by his lack of happiness. "It was just a thought anyways. It's Kevin's, anyways..."
~
"Oh?" Greg replied. "What kind of errands?"

((i will probably be going to bed soon))

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 02-12-2014, 11:29 PM

"I'm sorry, Torie... I know Kevin was happy about it and I'm sorry if I'm not... as happy with the possibility of being a father. But I'm 17, almost 18, graduating high school this year and I'm hoping to get a good offer for a football scholarship, I don't have a job, or money, or a place for the baby to stay at my family's house... it's a totally different situation then you and Kevin." Ryan sighed, "Of course I'd rather it be mine then his but... I'd must rather it not... be at all. Not right now, at least."
-
"What do you think? Quinton used to do 'little black book' errands. He'd tell me he was going out to do something else, and then he'd cheat on me. Not that I think Alex would cheat, it's just the first thing I assume when I hear 'errands'."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 02-12-2014, 11:35 PM

Torie shook her head. "You don't need to be sorry. I was just a thought and an incorrect one at that." She replied, walking over to him. "Besides, I rather not think about that...or him."
~
Greg nodded. "Well, I'm pretty sure thats not it but he honestly could be doing something resistance related or just hanging out with the guys. Why don't you go see if Janie is up in her room? Girls day."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-12-2014, 11:42 PM

Ryan frowned. He could tell she had wanted him to reply with something along the lines of: " That would be fantastic, Torie! I can't wait to have a child with you!"

But even more honestly, Ryan didn't really like kids. He wanted maybe one child when he was ready to be able to support it, likely in his late 20s/early 30s, but even then he wasn't so sure.

"Oh, uh, Tor? I should tell you that I can't stay here all day... Lacey wants to meet my dad and sister today for dinner at 5." He said. "Now that we have that out of the way, let's not talk about Lacey either. Want to go to the mall?"
-
Heather nodded, "Good idea."

She went upstairs and knocked on Janie's door.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 02-12-2014, 11:49 PM

Torie smiled. "That sounds great. Let me get ready, ok." She replied, kissing him. She then got up and walked into the bathroom.
~
Janie opened the door, rubbing her eyes. "What's up..?"

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-12-2014, 11:52 PM

Ryan put his clothes back on and went downstairs to wait for her.
-
"'Mornin' sleepy. Alex is out until dinner doing who knows what, but it means we can have girl time." Heather smiled. "Want to go out anywhere? Maybe go see a movie or go shopping or something?"
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 02-12-2014, 11:58 PM

Torie soon came down in a pair of jeans and a cute frilly top. "Ready." She said, smiling.
~
Janie nodded. "Sure. Just let me get changed." She said, looking down at her clothes. They were the same ones from the night before. O.o

((night!))

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-13-2014, 12:02 AM

"Don't you look cute." Ryan grinned and kissed her cheek. "I feel like we're going on a date. A very casual date, but a date nonetheless. Let's go before the traffic gets bad." He took her hand and started walking to the car.
-
"Isn't that what you wore yesterday? You didn't change into pajamas last night?" Heather raised a brow.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 02-13-2014, 09:39 AM

Torie followed him out, smiling but knowing full well that they could not be all mushy gushy.
~
"Gah, can you keep your voice down." Janelle whined, holding her head. "And I didn't get home till a few hours ago."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-13-2014, 09:44 AM

Ryan drove them to the biggest mall in the city. As much as he wanted to hold her hand as they walked down the halls, he knew he couldn't. He also wanted to buy her something, but he didn't really have any money. "So... did you need anything for the conference?"
-
Heather smirked, "Oh my God, you're hungover and you just got home? Tell me all the dirty details, Janie. I want to hear about your night."
-
It was noon by the time Kevin woke up. He walked out of his bedroom and into the kitchen, making himself a coffee and then reheating it in the microwave.

"Good morning, Kevin." Natalie said sweetly. "Get enough sleep?"

Kevin didn't reply. The microwave buzzer went off and he took his coffee out before taking a sip.

"Kev?" Natalie repeated, "Did you sleep well?"

"Yes, I got enough sleep, and it was fine. I slept right through." Kevin replied, his voice low and monotone.

"...You okay?" She asked, concerned. "Yesterday, you-"

"Drank two bottles of wine, cried like a pathetic loser in front of the woman I love in the hopes she'd come back to me after she found me passed out on the floor." Kevin finished. He rolled his eyes, "No, of course I'm not okay."

"You have quite the memory of that..." Natalie said quietly.

"I know what happens when I drink wine. Even if I didn't remember what basically happened, I could make a well educated guess." Kevin replied. "I'm going to have a nice hot shower, and then I'm going to go out for a while."

"Kevin..."

"Natalie, don't. I'm not going to go drinking, or go find a woman, I'm going to take a tour of a few of the rehab facilities I looked at yesterday afternoon. I would prefer Torie be here to help me make this choice, but I doubt she'd want to."

"She wants you to get better, or course she'd want to." Natalie said, trying to make him feel better.

"She wants me to because she doesn't want me to end up dead. Doesn't mean she wants me to because she likes me."

"She loves you, Kevin."

Kevin scoffed, "She might say that, but she really does not love me right now or else she wouldn't have left me with you two last night, and she wouldn't have taken off her ring."

"You were annoying her," Sharp said, "She wanted a few days to herself, and the last thing she wanted to do was listen to your crying."

"Honestly, I don't care right now. She's going to break up with me, and before I have a breakdown and end up dead in a ditch, I want to go to rehab."

"You're not going to wind up dead, and she's not going to break up with you. Stop being so... negative."

"It's called being a realist, Nat." Kevin went to his room, had a quick shower, got changed and then left with directions to a few rehab facilities. Some were out of state, so he was pretty sure this would end up taking most of his day, but at least he was out doing something instead of sitting at home moping.

Sharp looked at Natalie, "Should I follow him? Make sure he's both safe from himself and the AR?"

"I'm not Torie, I don't tell you what to do. I'm sure he'll be perfectly fine."

"I feel as though I should be at least watching after one of them..." He thought aloud. "Maybe I'll text Torie."

So, Luke sent Torie the following text: Are you still @ your place? Did you need me, or did you want me to follow Kevin around? He went out to visit rehab centers.

Natalie frowned, "Do you think he'll be okay? You don't think they'll break up, do you? If he doesn't take it very well... whether it's before, during, or after rehab, I'm just... worried about him drowning his sorrows in alcohol until he.... succumbs to alcohol poisoning."

"I can't say whether or not they're going to break up for sure, but unless Kevin smartens up, it's a huge possibility."

"I'm kind of upset with her. After the flack she gave Kevin for cheating with Liz, I'm surprised she had slept with her ex." Natalie shook her head.

"Natalie, I know he's your brother, but he's cheated on Torie four times with three different women, and she's cheated on him once. I'd have to say that Torie's still not the bad guy here. She made a mistake. He made the same mistake FOUR times."

"I guess I have a slight bias... I'd feel really bad though if it wasn't his kid. He wants this baby. He wants to have a family with Victoria. Kevin, who's afraid of commitment, wants to have a child with - and proposed to - a woman he's only known for a few months."

"Maybe things are going to fast for her. If it's meant to be, it'll be, but if it's not... then I'm sure they'll both eventually find someone else."

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 02-13-2014 at 09:23 PM.