Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#871 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 08-18-2013, 12:44 PM

"Yes, he apologized, but it's hard for me to forgive what's so fresh in my mind. For me to forgive takes time." Ella put the bowl of chips on the cart as well, "I wasn't intending to hurt him with the Doug/Quinton thing, but he intended to hurt me with that comment. If he cares about me so much he better start showing it a little better."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#872 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 08-18-2013, 12:49 PM

"But that goes both ways." She replied, putting the sandwiches on the cart. She got a bag of pretzels out and some M&M's. She pulled two bowls out as well. "You hurt him, too. Just give it time. Everything will work out." She smiled. I hope everything works out. And please don't let Ryan be right. Please don't let this be some way of her getting to him.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#873 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-18-2013, 12:51 PM

At the moment, Ella wasn't planning anything. xD

She pushed the cart into the game room, "Snacks, guys."

Ryan took a sandwich and some pretzels. He didn't even look at Ella. "Thanks."
(#874 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-18-2013, 12:55 PM

Mike just nodded, taking a sandwich and M&M's. "Thanks." He mumbled.

Torie sighed and sat down with her own sandwich. 'Sorry.' She mouthed to Ella.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
(#875 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-18-2013, 12:57 PM

Ella didn't expect much, so she didn't care that they ignored her. She sat down and ate her sandwich. When she was done, she stood up and said to Torie, "I think I'm going to have a quick nap."

She then walked upstairs to the same bedroom she was in the night before.

Ryan rolled his eyes, "What a diva."

((BRB in 1/2 an hour or so.))
(#876 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-18-2013, 01:02 PM

She glared at him. "Really. Could you two be anymore standoffish. I know you two aren't in the Ella fan club at the moment, but you two could be a bit nicer. I am not asking you to be buddy buddy with her, I am only asking you to be civil." She snapped, getting up.

<3
(#877 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-18-2013, 02:01 PM

((Sorry it was more like an hour. lol. I went to Microplay, but we also stopped at the drug store and Timmies. ))

"I am being civil! I said thanks."
(#878 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-18-2013, 02:06 PM

((Thats ok! I was able to get ready and start cooking. Homemade chicken tenders...yum! )

"Maybe, but your body language says otherwise. I haven't forgiven her yet either, but I am at least trying. You both know that she's in over head and isn't completely right in the head. She called Alex to pick a fight with him. She needs someone other than Quinton and Doug to look after her because we all know that they are just after one thing." She shook her head. "You two have fun down here. I have a headache." She headed towards the door.

<3
(#879 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-18-2013, 02:10 PM

Ryan waited until she was gone and threw the controller on the floor. "Goddammit, Ella's putting a dent in my relationship and she's not even trying. Ridiculous."
(#880 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-18-2013, 02:19 PM

"Yep, she's really good at scr*wing things up." Mike said, still upset about that morning. "I wish Torie had never invited her over. Its all awkward and tense now."

Torie went upstairs to her room and str*pped down. She jumped in the shower and just tried to breathe. She thought that inviting Ella over would be a good thing and that possibly Mike and Ryan would at least make the atmosphere better between the four of them. She sat down in the tub and hugged her knees, tears sliding down her face but she wasn't crying. She should have known that it was too soon. With everything going down with Quinton and Doug about Ella, it was just too soon.

<3