Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 02-12-2014, 10:37 PM

Torie turned bright red. "Oh god. Not you too." She groaned, burying her face in her hands. "Why did you have to tell me that?"
~
Alex walked in and smiled, climbing into the tub with her. "You look...bubbly."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 02-12-2014, 10:44 PM

"First of all, Tor, every guy watches p0rn. I do, Alex, your dad, Kevin... they all probably do too - although in Kevin's case he'd probably avoid his sister's movies." Ryan joked. "But hey, she reminds me a little of you. I don't know why I told you that, but I just find it funny that Kevin's sister's in p*rn. Mr. Fancypants Ellingson..."
-
Heather blew some at him. "Like a sexy bubble goddess."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 02-12-2014, 10:48 PM

"Yep. Sad part is, he is nothing compared to his family. They are just horrible people. Not his immediate family but his extended family. I don't even know how to describe them they were so horrible."
~
Alex kissed her. "My sexy bubble goddess..." He whispered, turning her around and giving her a massage.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-12-2014, 10:55 PM

"Hopefully you won't have to be around them anymore then." Ryan replied, parking the car outside Torie's place. "I'd much rather it be my family you're talking crap about." He said jokingly.
-
Heather melted into him, relaxing.

((Want to skip until the next day soon?))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 02-12-2014, 11:01 PM

((you can after this post. I'm going to go take a bath ))

She smiled and kissed him. "Do you mind if we go lay down? I'm...I'm just exhausted."
~
He then began to massage her whole body.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-12-2014, 11:16 PM

"No, I don't mind." Ryan went to pick her up and carry her, but he winced and set her back down, "Maybe we'll just walk upstairs."

He took her hand and went upstairs with her.

The Next Day...

Natalie and Luke had slept in Kevin's condo to help keep an eye on him. The guest bed had been moved into the den temporarily, and although space was tight, they managed to sleep in there. Luke woke up first and made coffee for them all. Natalie woke up a little after and with a yawn, asked, "Kevin up yet?"

"No, he's still sleeping. He hasn't woken up since I put him in bed."

"Is he okay?"

"I'm sure he's fine. He might have woken up by now and stayed in bed, in he has a bad hangover. I don't think it's necessary to check." Luke said, pouring himself a cup of the freshly brewed coffee.

"I don't think he's drank that much wine and been like that since he and Liz broke up." Natalie replied, pouring herself a mug as well. "He usually sticks with beer or anything mixed with soda."

"How long has he been an alcoholic, Natalie?"

She thought for a moment, "God, I don't know. He drank a little when he was in high school, and then started drinking a lot when he was in college, at frat parties. So, I don't know, since he was 19? By 21 he was already drinking to drown out his problems."

"He was in a fraternity?"

"We're Ellingson's, Luke. Fraternities were begging for him to join them."

"Huh. He's been an alcoholic for 5 years or so then?"

"Technically, but he goes through phases when he only drinks a few beers a week, and then other phases like... this." Natalie shook her head.
-
Heather was up eating breakfast she had asked Frankie to make for her.
-
Ryan woke up next to Torie in his boxers. He kissed her cheek, and did his workout, like old times.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 02-12-2014, 11:53 PM

Torie was sleeping quite well, better than she had in weeks. Towards the end of his workout, she slowly woke up. She glanced up when Ryan wasn't next to her and smiled when she saw him. "Never thought I would see this again..." She said, happily.
~
Alex had left her a note saying he would be back before dinner. He had a couple of errands to run.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-12-2014, 11:59 PM

Ryan looked at her and grinned back, "What? My work out or my rock hard pecks?" xD
-
Heather thought that was odd of him. What kind of errands did he have to run? Torie's shoes were still at the front door, so she didn't think it was resistance related. Heather asked Greg, "Where do you think he went? Before dinner is a good amount of time to be gone running errands."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 02-13-2014, 12:06 AM

She laughed. "Just you. In the morning. Like old times." She replied, crawling out of her bed. She caught a glance of herself in the mirror and rubbed her baby belly, grinning from ear to ear. "What if it is yours..?"
~
Greg shrugged. "Heather, do I look like his secretary? Cause if so, I will go change." He replied. "And frankly, he didn't tell you what errands he had to run for a reason. He didn't want you to know."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-13-2014, 12:14 AM

"I... I don't know. I didn't really think about it until I said it. Did you want to hear my honest thoughts, or did you want me to tell you what you went to hear?" Ryan said, scratching his head and sitting up. "Honestly, we're too young for a kid. I'd be... happy, maybe, I don't know."
-
"Sorry, I just thought I'd ask." Heather said, annoyed at Greg's snarly response. "Quinton used to run errands too, you know."

((be back in a bit.))