Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 02-12-2014, 08:30 PM

"Of course I want to be with you. I am just not going to put up with your drinking and your arrogance. And I think you need to realize that." She replied, standing up. She looked over at Natalie and Sharp. "Would you two mind making sure that he doesn't kill himself?"
~
Alex grabbed her. "Oh, I'm sure we can find something to do." He replied, grinning.

Greg stood up. "And on that note, I'm leaving."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 02-12-2014, 08:35 PM

"Sure, we'll babysit the child." Luke rolled his eyes.

"You're not St-staying?" Kevin grabbed her arm, "Don't leave me again..."

Luke gently pulled Tories away from him. "Just go. You need these days to yourself. We'll watch him and make sure he doesn't bother you again."
-
Heather giggled, "Whatever did you have in mind?"

Ella rolled her eyes, "I'm going with you, Greg." She left with him.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 02-12-2014, 08:39 PM

Torie nodded. "Thanks. Both of you." She replied, before looking at Kevin. "I will see you in a couple days, ok. I love you." She added, before walking out the door. She texted Ryan to come pick her up.
~
Alex slipped his cold hands up under her shirt. "Whatever you want, sexy."

Greg walked into the living room, not sure what to say.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-12-2014, 08:52 PM

Ryan hadn't gone too far, so he was there quickly.
-
Kevin sniffled, "She's going to break up with me..."

"Don't say that, Kevin. You two had a little fight. You'll bounce back." Natalie sat beside him and comforted him.

"She's not even wearing the ring right now... I know she's considering it... Why wouldn't she? I ruined everything..."

"No, you didn't ruin everything. I don't know exactly what happened, but everything isn't ruined. Until she breaks up with you, you can't be so sure about that. You two are engaged and are having a child together."

"It might not even be mine. It might be Ryan's..."

Natalie looked shocked, "What? You mean her ex?"

"He told me they were sleeping together and she admitted to doing so once..." Kevin replied, crying. "Can I have my wine back now?"

"No, you're going to bed." Luke picked him up and carriedhim into the bedroom. XD
-
It sent a chill down her spine. "Mm. How about we go take a bath?" She winked.

Ella sat across from Greg, "I hate those two so much..." She mumbled.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 02-12-2014, 08:57 PM

She got in the car and leaned against him. "God he is such a baby." xD
~
Alex smiled and helped her up. His shoulder still wasn't fully healed or he would have carried her.
~
"And why's that?"

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-12-2014, 09:06 PM

Ryan laughed, "I take it he's still breathing and whining then."
-
Heather went with him to the bathroom and started the water.
-
"Heather's a racist b*tch, and Alex... he basically wouldn't help me raise his kid because I'm poor, but he's fine with f*cking Heather. He beat me and Torie, he let Quinton give me to him as a prize, and he's just such an @sshole whenever we try and talk to each other. I told them what Quinton did to me and they walked away, and Alex told me to learn to handle things on my own. I begged Heather to talk to Quinton, and now Mike's dead... That's on her."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 02-12-2014, 09:12 PM

"Luke and Natalie are going to take care of him for me." Torie replied, still sounding annoyed. "I don't know. I really don't want to talk about this subject right now."
~
Alex came up behind her and slipped his hands up her shirt again.
~
Greg nodded. "No, please. Tell me how you really feel." He replied, jokingly. "You can't keep hating them forever, El. It will only bring you more pain."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-12-2014, 09:18 PM

"Alright, then I won't ask about it." Ryan said simply, driving back to Torie's. "Wait, who's Luke and Natalie again? Your neighbors or something?"
-
Heather laughed and pushed him away, "Don't be so impatient. Actually, leave the room for a minute. Let me get ready."
-
"I know." Ella said as she popped one of her antidepressants in her mouth.

Just then, Dr. Martin came in. "It's 8 o clock, Ella. Time for our daily meeting."

"Such a waste of time to do this every day. Not that much happens in a day to discuss." She muttered.

"It's either that, or The Program."

"I know, Doc. I'm just not in a great mood is all." Ella said before following him into his private office.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 02-12-2014, 09:22 PM

"Luke is my bodyguard and Natalie is Kevin's sister. She's actually a pretty cool person."
~
Alex pouted. "Do I have to...?" xD
~
Greg watched some sports.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-12-2014, 09:27 PM

"Woah, woah, hold up." Ryan said, a big grin coming across his face. "Natalie as in Natalie Ellingson? Better known to me as Naughty Natty... I bet she's pretty cool in person. Before you and I started dating, I... I spent quite a few days looking up that name online. Tell her that I love her work." He winked, still laughing.
-
"Yes. Trust me, you'll love this," Heather said as she pushed him out of the room. She had put bubbles in the bath. She undressed herself and got into the tub, letting the bubbles cover her in all the right places before yelled, "You can come in now."

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 02-12-2014 at 09:30 PM.