Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 02-12-2014, 11:13 AM

Torie nodded and grabbed her coat. "We'll be right back, guys." She replied.

"If you keep coddling him like a child, he will continue to act like one." Greg said,

Tore shook her head. "And if he kills himself then what?"

"Then you don't have to deal with the jack@ss...?" Alex said, in a 'duh'-like tone.
~
Rachel smile. "Thank you.." She replied, wrapping her arms around him. "You are one of the best things that has ever happened to me."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 02-12-2014, 01:35 PM

Ryan didn't say anything. As much as he hated Kevin, seeing someone else kill themself... he didn't like to think about it. If anyone was going to take Kevin out, Ryan wanted it to be him. o_o He went out to the car with Torie and followed her directions to Kevin's condo building. He stopped the car out front. "Do you think you'll be back tonight?"

Inside, Kevin had passed out after drinking another one of the bottles of wine. The one he had drank earlier that day was empty on the counter near the sink, the one he just finished was empty and rolled an arms reach away from him, and the full one he hadn't touched was sitting on the coffee table.
-
Heather rolled her eyes, "Honestly, she should have let him drink himself to death. He's all upset that she treats him like a child, yet he acts like this..."
-
David kissed her cheek. "You too. Think of George's death as a blessing. With him and Mary gone, there's nothing in our way now, my love."

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 02-12-2014 at 07:11 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 02-12-2014, 08:03 PM

She kissed his cheek. "I hope so. Depends on how far gone he is if I will be able to leave him without worrying he will drink himself to death." She replied, sounding annoyed. "I will text you if I need you to come pick me up." She said, before walking up to the condo.

Once inside, she called out Kevin's name. She walked into the kitchen to set her stuff down and saw the empty bottle. She grabbed it and threw it in the trash. She then walked into the living room and shrieked, seeing Kevin on the floor. She ran over to him and started to shake him. "Kev....Kevin...Kevin!"
~
"I agree. Besides, the world would be a better place without him." Alex replied.

Greg shook his head. "I don't know. Maybe after the fact or something but right now, he is protecting Ryan and that's all she cares about. Good or bad, don't know yet."
~
Rachel kissed him, running her hands through his hair. "When do you leave for Vienna?"

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-12-2014, 08:44 PM

Kevin woke up, "Huh...? Torie... hi... you came... That'sss nice."
-
"She was trying to have a nice weekend away from him. I wish he could have waited to pull this sh*t. Protecting Ryan's great and all, but at what expense?"
-
"Monday." David replied. "Are you coming, or do you have somewhere else to be?"
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 02-12-2014, 08:50 PM

Torie hugged him. "Kev, what are you doing drinking so much? Why?"
~
Alex sighed. "You know Torie. She will always put herself last, even in this case. Its quite annoying sometimes."
~
"I have a 2 day conference starting tuesday in Germany but afterwards I will come down."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-12-2014, 08:53 PM

"I was sad..." Kevin said quietly. "And lonely. I didn't know what else to do. I didn't want to sit around and be lost in my sad thoughts..."
-
Heather sighed in agreement. "I can't wait until your dad is in jail and she doesn't have to protect Ryan like this."
-
"That would be fantastic. I hear Vienna is very romantic."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 02-12-2014, 08:58 PM

She sighed and rubbed his cheek. "Kev, you can't keep drowning your sorrows in alcohol." She kissed his forehead.
~
Alex nodded.

"Hopefully that will be sooner rather than later." Greg replied.
~
Rachel blushed and kissed him. "I can't wait then."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-12-2014, 09:10 PM

"But... I don't know how else to deal with... with things. I felt so bad about..." He paused and grabbed her hand, looking at her finger and then bawling. "Your ring..."
-
"Yeah. So... should we save her some dinner?" Heather asked.
-
"Me neither." David kissed her. "I'm ready for bed. You?"
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 02-12-2014, 09:18 PM

Torie wiped away his tears. "Its in a safe place. I...Kev, please stop crying..." She said, her patience wearing thin. She texted Sharp, asking if he would come upstairs.
~
Alex nodded. "Yeah, hopefully she will be back soon. In the meantime, we have lots of free time on our hands."
~
Rachel nodded. "Of course I am. " She replied, smirking.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-12-2014, 09:23 PM

Kevin didn't stop, he just cried more. "You really don't want to be with me..., do you? I don't want to be without you..."

Sharp soon opened the door, bringing Nat with him. "What-oh God, Kevin, you look awful."

Kevin's skin and eyes were all red and blotchy from the crying.

Natalie looked at the bottles of wine, "Drunk on wine, Kevin, really? God, you are such a depressing wine drunk. It always makes you cry."
-
"To do what?" Asked Heather.
-
David laughed and brought her into their room.