Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 02-12-2014, 12:22 AM

"That's because we want as many of your illegal activities on record before we charge you. But fine. This is a waste of time. Have a great day, Mr. Rice. It may be one of your last." Lato replied, walking to her car.
~
"As am I." Greg replied. "We all are. Except possibly you, El. But then again, why wouldn't you."

Torie shrugged. "It is up to you Ryan." She replied, sitting down as food was served. She merely picked at her food.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 02-12-2014, 12:29 AM

"I'm rich and powerful, so good luck with that. You'll be hearing from my lawyer!" David yelled after her.
-
"Just... if she is there... she would not be happy to hear I went over to Vienna with you. I don't want her to hurt you again." Ryan replied, "But I do want to go."

"I'm not sure if I will or won't. Depends on my mood each day. I can only really take things one day at a time." Ella said quietly.

Ryan looked at Torie. He leaned over and whispered delicately, "You should eat more, Torie. You're looking too thin. It's not good for you or... your baby."

Torie's phone rang. O_o

((One more post, then I'm going to bed. Early morning.))
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 02-12-2014, 12:42 AM

Lato rolled her eyes again and then left, quite happy.
~
Torie leaned against him and then answered the phone. "Hello?" She asked, sounding exhausted.

Greg nodded to Ella. "Of course. Just let us know early enough so we can book the tickets."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-12-2014, 12:53 AM

It was Kevin, slurring after drinking a full bottle of wine by himself. While drunk on beer he was a h*rny @sshole, but on wine, he really just sounded sad and pathetic. "Victoria... it's me, Kevin... hi... I miss you. I'm so super sorry about making you upset. I love you. Please come home... I will do anything, please forgive me... did you want a new car? Jewelry? You love jewelry, right? Let me make things up to you. Let me make things better. I love you so much, my beautiful fiancée... I can't lose you. I'd be devastated... I'm devastated now just thinking about you not coming back to me. Please...? Please, I'm sorry. I'll try harder to make this relationship work. I won't let myself ruin things again..."

Ryan raised a brow, wondering who it was.
-
David went back inside and then made a quick call. "Jovan, you said you were going to have one of your men make it look like a murder/robbery. The police still think it's me. Didn't your man let himself get caught? I paid you 500,000£. If the police keep coming after me, our deal is off and I'm going to have that check cancelled."

((One more, ))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 02-12-2014, 01:00 AM

Torie got up and walked out of the room before answering. "Kevin, I told you that I would be staying the weekend at my house and I am going through with that. I understand that you are sorry but I'm not a floor mat, Kev. I'm not going to stand to be into a 1950's mold of a housewife. I will not be told that my job is to cook and clean the house and take care of the baby." She sighed.
~
"Mr. Rice, please, let me handle this. Yes, the guy got caught but he knows nothing of our deal. Your secret is safe with me." Jovan, a Jamaican man, replied. "Please, the police would think it was you even if you were dead they are that dense."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-12-2014, 01:10 AM

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean that. I love you because you're independent and strong. I don't want you to be a 1950s housewife, I just want you to be my wife. If you don't want to cook and clean, and I don't, we can hire a housekeeper. And if you don't want to stay home and look after the baby all the time, I understand. You want to have your own life. We can hire a nanny. I... I'm so sorry..." Kevin sounded as though he was crying, "I don't want things to end like this. I want our baby to grow up with happy parents... I'm going to remand for us, for our little future family..."
-
"I was under the impression that you would be doing anything to make sure they didn't come after me though. I don't need this on my shoulders. Yes, the police are stupid, but they're right about me, aren't they? They're stupid, but they're still getting close to catching me. Get them off my back. Make the man caught admit it was him. Do whatever you can. You have a month. If I'm still on the cops' short list of suspects for George's death, you'll be joining him 6 feet under."

((Night!))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 02-12-2014, 01:13 AM

((Night! And good luck tomorrow!))

"Kevin, I am still not coming home tonight. I will come home in two days, when the weekend is over with. Like I said, I need time to think and I have some resistance things that I need to get straightened out. I...I love you too, but I need some space."
~
"Of course, Mr. Rice. Have a good night." Jevon said.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-12-2014, 01:19 AM

"Fine, I'm going to drink two more bottles of wine. I have them right here. I've already drank one, I'll drink until I pass out, since you don't care about me anyway." Kevin sobbed as he hung up the phone.

Kevin uncorked the second and sat down in the dark in the corner of the room, acting quite pathetic and childish.
-
David rolled his eyes and hung up the phone. He went back to where Rachel was, "Sorry about that. Officer Lato was here, asking if I had anything to do with George's death."

((Thanks! I'll be on after 6 my time tomorrow.))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 02-12-2014, 01:32 AM

Torie sighed and ran her hand through her hair. She walked back into the kitchen. "I have to go run to Kevin's. He's drunk and has two more bottles of wine. He thinks I don't care and, while he may be difficult sometimes, I want to make sure he doesn't kill himself."
~
Rachel shook her head. "David, we have to do something about this. It isn't right. They cannot keep harassing you nor our kids. If you don't do something about it soon, I will." She said, defiantly.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-12-2014, 08:06 AM

Heather rolled her eyes, "What a freaking baby. You should just let him be."

Ryan shook his head, "No... she should probably make sure he doesn't hurt himself. As much as I hate the guy....I'll drive you, Torie."
-
"I'm going to have it taken care of." David replied. "It shouldn't be much longer now."