Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 02-11-2014, 01:54 AM

Rachel smiled. "Which means we should have a backup place just in case. How about outside a castle of some sorts? Maybe in Scotland or Ireland?"
~
"I love you, too." She whispered, as she broke into more sobs.
~
"Just that this will be a trip you will never forget." He replied, kissing her nose.

((that's cool. I won't be on much either. Work til 5 and then dinner with the family and Night!))

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 02-11-2014, 08:25 AM

"Sure. Where ever you want." David kissed her softly.
-
Ryan rubbed her back and kissed her cheek, "There, there... I know it's hard, but it'll get easier. We're all going to have a nice, normal dinner. Your father wouldn't want to see you crying.
-
Heather looked confused. "Okay... I'm sure it'll be nice, but I don't know about never forget..."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 02-11-2014, 09:41 AM

Rachel kissed him back. "I love you, David..." She whispered.
~
Torie was too distraught to say anything understandable, so she just leaned against Ryan. After a few minutes, she had run out of tears and was hiccuping.
~
Alex kissed her. "Trust me. You won't forget it." He said, before running up to their room.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-11-2014, 06:39 PM

"I love you too." David said. He looked at his phone and said, "I need to take this."

He was getting a call from the police station. He took his phone into the other room and replied, "Hello, David Rice speaking."
-
Ryan said softly, "How about we go downstairs with the others? I'll stay here the night for you, okay?"
-
Heather looked at Greg, "What do you think he meant by that? I'm not so good with riddles."

Ella rolled her eyes and focused solely on her salad.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 02-11-2014, 10:29 PM

"Mr. Rice, sorry to bother you. This is Officer Lato. I was wondering if you had the time to come down and speak with us about the death of George Freemon?"
~
She nodded. "Thank you..." She whispered, holding on to him.
~
Greg laughed. "Guess we will have to wait and find out." xD

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-11-2014, 10:40 PM

"Are you seriously trying to accuse me of another death?" David growled. "And no, I don't have time to waste discussing nonsense with you."
-
Ryan took her hand and led her downstairs with him. He joined the others in the kitchen and tightly held Torie's hand as a means to tell her that he was there for her.

Heather looked over and raised a brow, but smirked, "Aren't you two close?"

"I'm just here to help a friend through a hard time."

Heather giggled, "Is that your excuse for earlier?"

Ryan grinned, "No. Earlier needs no excuse."

"Are you two getting back together?" Ella asked.

"I... no, I don't think so... I mean, it's complicated. Let's worry about that some other time."

Heather turned to Torie, "Did you want to invite him to come to the conference? Keep you company...?" She winked.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 02-11-2014, 10:50 PM

"Sorry to hear that. And since I figured that you would say something like that-" The doorbell rang. "I decided to come out to the house."
~
"He can come if he wants to. He, of course, part of the resistance and has every right to come." Torie replied, quietly.

Greg frowned. "Torie...are you ok?"

"What do you think, Greg? I just lost my father. Not exactly sure if ok has even been in my vocabulary since we started fighting the Program but if it was, there is no existence of left."

"Hey, we're all sorry that you lost your dad, but I'm sure that he was incredibly proud of you."

"I wish I could hear him say that one more time. Or that he loved me. Or just hear his voice on last time. Hug him. Smell his awful cologne. Something." She said, tearing up. "But I guess that is never going to happen, is it."

Alex hugged her. "I know it's hard, Sis, and it sucks losing a parent this young. And I wish I could tell you it gets easier but it doesn't. I wish there was something I could say or do that would make all this go away but I can't. Just cherish the memories of him that you do have."

"Alex..."

"Yeah?"

"You have a lousy pep talk." Torie said, a small smile on her face.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-11-2014, 10:59 PM

David hung up the phone. He told Rachel to stay put as he went and answered the door. He stepped outside and shut the door behind him. "I am going to have you, and your partner, fired you know. I'm working on getting you two arrested for harassment, because of sh*t like this. I'm a hardworking man who doesn't deserve this kind of treatment.'
-
Ryan shrugged, "Maybe it was better I lost my mom earlier. I don't remember much about her - although, that could have been from The Program erasing my memories. I would like to go to the conference with you, Tor. We could spend some time together."

"What about your girlfriend?" Heather said.

"I'll tell her I'm going on a family vacation."

"Won't she realize your family's too poor for a vacation overseas?"

Ryan glared at Heather, "Thanks, Heather. I already know I'm poor. No, I won't tell her it's overseas. I'll tell her it's a trailer park down south or something."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 02-11-2014, 11:06 PM

Lato rolled her eyes. "And you really think that is going to work with all of the evidence that we have on you. Don't underestimate my partner and I, Mr. Rice. Where you are going to every length possible to hide your illegal activities, Broderick and I are doing everything possible to uncover them. And are you sure you had nothing to do with Mr. Freemon's death? I mean, its quite a coincidence that you are engaged to his wife, the divorce papers just showed up, and he just happened to have a home invasion. Don't you agree?"
~
"Is she going overseas?" Alex asked. "I mean, the AR is going to be over there as well and she may be asked to go. I don't know what her ranking is."

Torie nodded. "I wouldn't want a fight between the two of you in public."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-11-2014, 11:13 PM

"He's wealthy. It was obviously a robbery gone wrong. Coincidental, perhaps, but nothing more than that." David responded coldly. "And my illegal activities? You have no proof. You say you do, but I have yet to be arrested. Besides, are you here to simply ask me if I did it, because even if I did, I most certainly wouldn't tell you."
-
Ryan turned red, "Are you that positive she's even in the AR?"

"Pretty sure, sounds like." Said Heather.

"Even if she is, I'll just try to avoid her. I won't go to any of the actual conferences. I'll just be sightseeing with Greg and Heather."

"I'm going to the conferences." Heather replied.