Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 02-11-2014, 12:58 AM

Lace shook her head. "Fine. Go check on the girl who has treated you like sh*t for the past couple of months." She replied, standing up and walking away.
~
"Yeah...just...shocked." She replied. "And you didn't have anything to do with this? You can tell me."
~
Torie shook her head. "No...I just need a moment to catch my breath." She said, standing up. "I'm...I'm gonna be in his office." She added, walking towards the office.

Alex sighed and hugged Heather, missing his mother. He knew how she felt and he felt awful for her.

Greg stood up. "Maybe we should surprise her with dinner. Something normal, you know."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 02-11-2014, 01:04 AM

"She hasn't treated me like that on purpose," Ryan followed her, "I don't know if I'll be back here tonight, so if I'm not then I'll meet you tomorrow out in the parking lot to head over to my house at 5?"
-
"I'm shocked as well. No. I had nothing to do with this."
-
Heather held Alex close, as she could tell this was probably making him think about his mom.

Ella looked at Greg, "That's a good idea. Should we invite Ryan or Kevin?"
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 02-11-2014, 01:12 AM

"Fine. Whatever. Go have fun." She replied, walking into their room and shutting the door.
~
Rachel nodded and hugged him. "I'm just glad it is George and not you."
~
"I already let Ryan know and Kevin probably won't care." Greg replied, walking towards the kitchen. "You want to help make dinner?"

Alex buried his face in her. "I love you." He whispered.

Torie walked into her dad's office and sat in his chair. She gently picked up a picture of her and her father at Disneyland when she was about 6. Torie was on top of her dad's shoulders and grinning from ear to ear with Goofy standing next to them.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-11-2014, 01:18 AM

Ryan sighed. He didn't want her to be so upset with him, but he felt like it was only right to help Torie through this. He was soon driving down there.
-
"We can get married now." David said, kissing her cheek. "No more worrying about divorce and... I wonder what his will is like. I know Mary left all her assets to Alex, but George might have been a little more generous to you than Mary was to me."
-
Ella nodded and started helping him. "Why wouldn't Kevin care though? I don't get it. Why do you all think he's such a d*ck? What did he do?"

Heather smiled, "I love you too."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 02-11-2014, 01:23 AM

Rachel smiled. "Who knows what George did but thankfully we split most things 50/50. Everything except a couple condos and houses that George bought." She kissed him. "And I cannot wait to marry you."
~
"The better question is what hasn't he done..." Greg replied, explaining everything to her.

Alex kissed her, passionate and deep. "You are always the brightest part of my life."He whispered, all mushy like. xD

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-11-2014, 01:28 AM

"Good. I already hired a wedding planner." David said. "What date did you want for the wedding?"
-
Ella blinked, "That's a lot to take in. I didn't realize... poor Torie. It sucks she feels like she has to put up with that."

Heather blushed, turning pink, "Oh, Alex, you're way too sweet."

Ryan walked in and threw his jacket up on the coat hook. He went into the kitchen, as he heard pots and pans being moved around in there. "Ella, Greg, where's Torie? Is she okay?"
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 02-11-2014, 01:34 AM

"How about a spring wedding? Everything is blooming and everything is anew again." She replied, smiling.
~
"She does it for him." Greg said, before turning to Ryan. "Of course she is not ok but she is in her dad's office."
~
Alex smiled. "I want you to come to the conference."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-11-2014, 01:39 AM

"April sound good to you? How about April... 11th?" David asked.
-
"Should I go up and check on her...?" Ryan asked, looking at the staircase.

"She wanted space, but it is you, and I doubt she'd shoo you away." Ella shrugged.

"Alright, I'll at least go knock." Ryan said before rushing up the stairs. He knocked on the office door and said quietly, "It's Ryan. I heard the news. I came to make sure you're okay..."
-
Heather tilted her head, "You sure? I'm not really much of a help with resistance related things, and you have a lot of business to do over there. I'll get in the way."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 02-11-2014, 01:46 AM

Rachel nodded. "Sounds perfect! Outdoor or indoor wedding?"
~
After a few minutes, Torie opened the door and wrapped her arms around him.
~
He grinned. "Of course I'm sure. Besides, this way you can see tons of new sites and maybe spend some girlie time with Janie." He replied, his eyes twinkling mischievously.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-11-2014, 01:51 AM

"Outdoor, weather permitting. We'll have to check the weather forecast when it gets closer to the date."
-
Ryan wrapped his around her, held her tightly, and then kissed her forehead. He didn't know what to say, so he decided not to say anything. He just held her. After a few minutes of silence, he whispered, "I love you."
-
Heather noticed the look in his eyes, "What are you thinking about, Alex?"

((Night. Won't be on much tomorrow. Have a big project due Wednesday, and I still have lots to do.))