Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 02-10-2014, 11:51 PM

She smiled back. "I can't wait to meet them." She replied, kissing his cheek.
~
Torie nodded and swallowed. "I'll go see who is there." She said, as Greg shook his head.

"Tor, let me come with." Alex replied, standing up with her.

"Ok." She replied, walking with him to the door. "Who is?" She called out through the door.

"Chicago Police Department, ma'am." One guy yelled.

"Put your badges up against the window, please."

After a few seconds, two badges were placed up against the window. After Torie and Alex both looked at them, Torie opened the door. "How can I help you?"

The two cops walked in, taking off their hats. "Good evening, Miss Freemon, correct?"

"Yes. And you are?"

"Officer Jarod and Officer Vana. Is there someplace where we can sit down and talk?"

"Of course. Please follow me. Can I get you anything to drink?"

"No, ma'am. We are fine, thank you." Officer Jarod replied, following Torie into the living room.

Torie and Alex both sat down. "How can I help?"

"Ma'am, unfortunately my partner and I have some terrible news to inform you of. We just got off the phone with the police department in Tokyo."

Torie swallowed. "Y-y-yes..."

"I'm afraid your father was killed in a home invasion. They have caught the perp and he will be spending the rest of his life in jail."

Torie's eyes widened. "What..no...no. No. You are lying."

Alex wrapped his arms around her as she started to sob.

"I'm so sorry, ma'am." Officer Vana replied.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Online)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 02-10-2014, 11:55 PM

"I'm sure they can't wait to meet you either." Ryan replied, trying to focus mostly on his food.
-
Ella gasped, and Heather looked away, sorry to hear that for her friend. She then said, "I hope your mom and Mr. Rice didn't have anything to do with this..."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 02-11-2014, 12:02 AM

"So, what have you told them about me?"
~
Greg texted Ryan what happened.

The two officers stood up. "Ma'am, I am terribly sorry for your loss." Vana repeated. "If there is anything we can do...?"

Torie shook her head. "No...Thank you for informing me." She said, through tears.

Jarod nodded. "Of course ma'am. If you will excuse us..." He replied, walking out with Vana.

Torie grabbed her phone and called David.

"Torie, what are you doing?"

"I'm calling David." She replied.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Online)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-11-2014, 12:08 AM

"Not much... I haven't seen them much since joining the AR. Last time I had seen them and talked about you was when we started dating. I just told them I really liked you, that you were pretty, energetic, fun, and spontaneous."

Ryan looked at his phone and covered his mouth in shock, "Oh my God... Victoria's dad, the one who raised her, was killed because of a home invasion..."
-
David looked at the caller ID and answered the phone, "Hello? Victoria? I wasn't expecting a call. What a surprise."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 02-11-2014, 12:11 AM

"Ok...and? Why would you care?" Lacey replied, quite harshly. "So the pretty little perfect f*cking princess lost her father. Good. Now she knows what real pain is like."
~
"Did you kill my dad? Did you have anything to do with?" She replied, still quite upset.

"Torie, I don't think this is a good idea. Get off the phone." Alex could be heard saying in the background.

"Shut up, Alex." xD

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Online)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-11-2014, 12:19 AM

Ryan looked at Lacey, "That's a rather heartless comment, Lace. I care because she's a person too, and death is always a hard thing to deal with. I'm mostly shocked though. Maybe I should send her a 'Sorry for your loss' text or something..."
-
"Listen to your brother, Victoria." David replied. "And no, I had nothing to do what that. I didn't even know he died."

David looked over to Rachel and quietly whispered to her, "Victoria heard that George was killed."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 02-11-2014, 12:24 AM

"I don't care much for the girl, Ry. You know that." Lace replied. "And after watching everything she does to you, sorry if I don't seem to care....Neither should you."
~
Rachel's eyes widen. "George was what?"

"Bullsh*t. You had something to do with his death just like you did Mary's." Torie said, becoming hysterical.

"Alright. Give me the phone." Alex said, taking the phone from her. "Dad...we'll uh...we'll see you next week." He said, before hanging up.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Online)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-11-2014, 12:32 AM

"Everything she does to me? Like what, move on after I broke up with her? Yes, she was sleeping with me and Kevin at one point and that hurt me, but that's in the past. Other than that, she's done nothing to hurt me other than try to have her own life, and I have my own life now too with you."
-
David turned to Rachel, "George was killed, apparently. He's dead... you had nothing to do with that?"
-
Heather and Ella both didn't know what to say. Heather texted Janelle about what had just happened.

"Should you... tell Kevin?" Ella asked unsure.

"Kevin never even met the guy, I don't think. What would he say to her? Sorry for the loss?" Heather said. "Let's not think about Kevin right now at a time like this. Torie's upset - let's not make her more upset."

Heather walked over and hugged Torie. "We're all here for you, Torie."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 02-11-2014, 12:44 AM

"But look at what happened to you last night. You have bruised ribs, bruises, and luckily they didn't kill you. How can you just forgive her so easily?"
~
Rachel was shocked. "No. I had nothing to do with it. I.." She sighed. "How did she sound on the phone?"
~
Janelle was out with a guy and didn't see the text.

Greg shook his head. "Torie...I'm so sorry." He said.

Torie was now sitting on the couch again.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Online)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-11-2014, 12:50 AM

"She tried to stop them. She had nothing to do with it. It was my fault. I don't blame her." Ryan said, standing up and putting his and Lacey's empty trays with the other dirty trays. He walked back over and put his hands on the table, leaning on it. "Lace, I should go over and check on her. Make sure she's okay."
-
"Very upset, and she sounds convinced that I was behind it." David said, sitting beside Rachel, "Are you okay?"
-
"So much for feeling happier..." Heather sighed. "Is there anything you want us to do, Tor? Anyone you want us to call? How about we have your favorite meal made and we watch your favorite TV show or movie? Whatever you want."