Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 02-10-2014, 06:33 PM

"Did you and the guys have dinner already?"
~
Alex nodded. "Good, then hopefully she will get some sleep. I know she has been lacking in that a lot recently."

Greg nodded. "I hope those two get back together officially. They kinda don't work well when they are apart."

"She won't. She won't go back to him officially. Not until our dad is in prison." Alex reiterated.

((g2g one more post))

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 02-10-2014, 06:40 PM

"No, we didn't. Have you yet, or did you want to go get something together?"
-
"Then hopefully they get back unofficially. Victoria's going to be away from Kevin for a week at the conference, and then he'll be in rehab, and then away for his record deal whatever thing. They won't be spending too much time together, so..."

"Maybe she should ask him to the conference."

"Ella, that is such a dumb idea. Her father will be there, and he can't see Ryan there."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 02-10-2014, 06:44 PM

"Let's just get something from the cafeteria." She said, slipping her hand into his.
~
"But Ryan is part of the resistance, right. It wouldn't be a couples trip. It would be a business trip." Greg asked.

"Oh yes, because business and pleasure never mix." Alex replied, rolling his eyes. "Just let Torie decide that."

((bye! I wont be back on until 10ish))

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-10-2014, 06:56 PM

Ryan went with Lacey to get dinner. The caf was serving Chinese food today. Ryan sat down across from Lacey. "My sister makes better fried rice than this." He said, playing around with the rice on his dish, "She cooks better everything than what they serve here. She called me the other day... she really misses me. I think I might visit her tomorrow."
-
"If Torie wants to take that chance, that's her decision. I don't want to wake her up, so we'll have to wait to ask her when she does wake up." Heather said, taking a sip of her water.

"Who's going, anyway?" Ella asked.

"Torie and Alex. As for who else, I suppose we better decide soon who is going, if anybody. I'd go, but it depends home I'm feeling on Tuesday. If I feel like sh'it, I'll probably stay here. I'm not really needed, it would just be for another fun vacation."

"Doesn't school start Monday?"

"Yeah, but I've already graduated, so that doesn't concern me much. Plus, it's only for a week."

"Torie sure is taking a lot of days off school..." Ella said quietly, "I hope she does end up failing anything."

"She's smart. Even if she doesn't go often, I bet she'll at least get a 75% in all her classes."

"But she wants to go to a good university. She's not going to get into an Ivy League school with a 75 average. I have a 88 average, and some might not even take me. Granted, I still have another year of high school left after this one, so I have time to pick it up a little." Ella paused, "What are your plans after high school, Heather?"

"I don't have any."

Ella raised a brow, "You don't have any."

"No." Heather said plainly.

"What did you want to do when you grew up?"

"Be a dancer or gymnast, more recently a cheerleader on a pro sports team." Heather swirled the water in her glass.

"So then try out to be a cheerleader somewhere."

"Yeah, and when they ask about my high school cheerleading experience, they're going to just love me telling them I was head cheerleader, stopped showing up to practices, and was subsequently kicked out by the rest of the squad." Heather rolled her eyes. "Fat chance they'd put me on the squad."

((Alright. Later!))

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 02-10-2014 at 11:58 PM.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 02-11-2014, 12:03 AM

Lacey nodded. "You should. I'm sure she would love to see you and I have training all day long. And I would love to taste some of her cooking. Granted most of this food is better than most cafeteria food, its still nothing compared to homemade food."
~
Torie soon woke up and came downstairs, looking better than she had in days. "Hey guys." She said, smiling.

"Looks like someone is happy again." Greg replied.

"What is that supposed to mean?"

"Oh nothing..." Greg said, smirking.

Alex was grinning as well. "Hey sis, we were just discussing next weeks conference. Who all is going?"

"You, myself, Greg, and whoever else wants to come. Ella, can you travel?"

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-11-2014, 12:09 AM

"Did you want me to bring some back, or did you have time to actually come to my place for a meal?"
-
"I'm only a month or so more pregnant than you, and I do have a passport, so I could travel." Ella said. "We were wondering if you were planning on having Ryan come. I mean, come to the conference, not as in... what I heard you two doing a few hours ago."

Heather laughed, which was unusual because she never laughed at anything Ella said.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 02-11-2014, 12:16 AM

"You want me to come meet your family?" She asked, not sure if she heard him right.
~
Torie turned bright red. "OH...um...I mean...if he wants to..." She replied, munching on a cookie.

Greg laughed. "You don't have to be embarrassed about it. And you should invite him, especially since you and Kevin broke up."

She looked down at the floor. "But we might not stay broke up..." She mumbled.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-11-2014, 12:24 AM

"I... Yeah, I guess that is what I said. You don't have to. I just thought that maybe, since you were talking about eating homemade meals..." Ryan blushed. He didn't realize he had said that, but thinking about it, he really had. It was too late to go back, even though meeting his family might take their relationship up a level and he didn't really want that, he couldn't say no now.
-
"You should. After what he said to you..." Heather shook her head, "You don't have to officially go back to Ryan, but that doesn't mean you have to stay with Kevin."

"He seems nice enough, though." Ella said, not knowing too much about the things he's said an done. She was pretty out of the loop when it came to, well, everything recently. "Not saying Ryan's not great, just that Kevin's not an awful guy."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 02-11-2014, 12:34 AM

Lacey looked at her schedule. "I have a 2 hour window between 5 and 7..." She replied, smiling.
~
Torie swallowed. "I don't know. I need to weigh a lot of options before I go talk with Kevin. I realize that he is never to change and frankly, I would rather not be married to him for the rest of my life. But, if I have to play along, deal with him sleeping with other women, getting drunk, and who knows what else, to keep Ryan safe until I can be with him...why wouldn't I do that?"

Alex rubbed her hand. "Because you staying with him is tearing you apart. I don't want to lose my sister. I've already lost enough family."

There was a knock on the door.

Torie's head jerked towards the direction. "Was anyone expecting anyone?" She asked.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-11-2014, 12:37 AM

"Then you can come for dinner then." Ryan said, making his smile look as genuine as possible.
-
Heather and Ella both shook their heads.