Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 02-10-2014, 04:36 PM

Torie kissed him back, feeling more in this moment than she had in a while. "I love you...I still love you." She whispered, breathless.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 02-10-2014, 04:39 PM

"I still love you too." Ryan slipped off his shirt, showing his bruised ribs but not really caring if Torie saw. "I dream about you every night."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 02-10-2014, 04:48 PM

Torie gasped when she saw the ribs. "Ryan...oh my god." She shook her head. "Are you sure you are ok?"

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-10-2014, 04:52 PM

"Yes, I'm fine. I swear. The just kicked and punched me in the ribs a few times. Guys get into fights all the time. They're sore, but I can handle a little pain. My ribs have been in worse shape after a football game." He replied, starting to kiss her again, "I don't want to think about that. I want this moment to be about us."
-
Heather was glad when they were back, because she really needed to take her pill. After doing so, she sat down at the table with Greg. "You're always sitting around, Greggie. You should get out of the house and do something. Anything happen while we were gone?"
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 02-10-2014, 04:59 PM

She kissed him again, and again. She slipped off her shirt, revealing her little bump, and ran her fingers through his hair. "Then let this be about us..." She whispered.
~
Greg shrugged. "Nothing much, really. Dr. Martin was here, Ryan and Torie are up in her room, and you guys just got back."

Alex was upstairs taking a shower.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-10-2014, 05:03 PM

Ryan led them into an x-scene.
-
"Ryan and Tore are where...?" Heather grinned, "That's great news. They made up. I don't want to go check what they're up too, but hopefully whatever it is, after it she decides to dump Kevin's ass. She's way too good for him."

((Skip ahead maybe? Don't know when you want to skip until... just the day?))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 02-10-2014, 05:08 PM

((How about that night?))

Lacey was beginning to worry about Ryan. She sent him text after text asking where he was, if he was ok, etc.
~
Afterwards, Torie had fallen asleep next to him. She was still sleeping.
~
Alex was making dinner for him, Heather, and Greg.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-10-2014, 05:13 PM

Ryan had also fallen asleep. When he woke up, he looked at his phone. "F*ck..." He quietly got dressed, go out of bed and snuck out. Soon, he was arriving back at the AR. He went to his shared room with Lacey and opened the door, "Lace? Hey. Sorry, my phone died while I was hanging out with my friends."
-
Ella had made her own dinner, a simple Caesar salad, and was sitting at the table eating it.

Heather smiled over at Alex, "So, can you believe Ryan came over? I think he and Torie fell asleep together, because they've been awfully quiet."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 02-10-2014, 05:20 PM

Lacey hugged him. "Oh thank god! I thought something had happened to you or Kevin found you. I'm just glad you are ok." She said, kissing him.
~
Greg smiled. "It really wasn't hard to do. Dr. Martin just simply asked him to come over, had Torie answer the door, and viola. Instant reconnection."

Alex laughed. "I'm glad that you and Doc did that. I think it will really help her to decided who she wants to be with."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-10-2014, 05:25 PM

"Yeah, I'm okay." Ryan blushed. He felt a little guilty about what he had just done with Torie, especially now with Lacey acting so worried about him. "I lost track of time, but I'm back now."
-
"I wonder if they reconnected in another way too." Heather joked.

Ella said simply, "They did. My room's across the hall, and I'm pretty sure I heard more than just the movie they were watching."