Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#861 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 08-18-2013, 11:52 AM

Ryan said to Mike once Torie left, "I still can't believe she invited her."

"Hey." Ella was looking through the fridge, "What kind of snacks are we making?"
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#862 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 08-18-2013, 11:56 AM

He shrugged. "Neither can I but we can't change it. Besides, maybe it has something to do with them both getting their @sses kicked by Alex."

"Oh, I just figured sandwiches and then pretzels, candy, fruit. Stuff like that." She shrugged, getting out a couple of plates. "I'm glad you came."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#863 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-18-2013, 12:02 PM

"What an unusual thing to bring people together." Ryan said, focusing on the game.

Ella frowned, "I'm not sure Mike and Ryan feel the same way."
(#864 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-18-2013, 12:06 PM

"Yep." He said, also focusing on the game.

She sighed. "Well, Ella. After everything that has happened, they are just a little suspicious." She said, knowing that denying it would be futile. "But its nothing that a little truth and time can't heal."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
(#865 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-18-2013, 12:11 PM

Ella rolled her eyes, "It's not like they're angels or anything either. It's not like I really care about how they feel anyway." She grabbed a bag of chips and emptied it into a bowl.
(#866 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-18-2013, 12:17 PM

"No they are not." She agreed. "But at the same time, neither am I and neither are you. We all have our faults. But, what is this about you not caring if you live or die." She asked, changing the subject.

<3
(#867 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-18-2013, 12:21 PM

"Before you rush to conclusions, I never said I was going to commit suicide, just that if I die protecting my honor, it's a sacrifice I'd make." Ella clarified, "Committing suicide is against my religion.... Not like I'm the best Christian ever, but committing suicide would take away any chance to get into Heaven."
(#868 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-18-2013, 12:25 PM

"I didn't think you would commit suicide. I just don't like hearing that you are ok with dying so young. And why do you think that you have nobody?" She started to work on the sandwiches. She got out the turkey and ham, some tomatoes, pickles, and lettuce. She also pulled out mustard and mayo. Hmmm...now where is that darn cart. She thought looking around the room.

<3
(#869 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-18-2013, 12:32 PM

Ella shook her head, "Well, my parents aren't really there for me. I mean, you have a similar problem and I guess mine at least live with me, but they're always busy. My sister, who I was very close to, is dead. You, Mike, and Ryan were my closest friends and that's kind of broken right now. Ryan thinks I'm trying to ruin his life, which I suppose I am to an extent... You and I have had a very rocky week as well and even though I'm getting along with you now, part of me is still very upset with you and Ryan for not standing up for me the first time Alex and I fought. And Mike... Well, I thought he was still somewhat my friend but this morning I made a flirtatious joke and he said that I probably say that to all the boys in an incredibly rude tone, so he doesn't like me either, I don't think..."

Ella sighed.
(#870 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-18-2013, 12:38 PM

"I am sorry for not standing up for you against Alex. And Mike, well, he apologized didn't he. And I know that what he said was rude and wrong but...its apparent that he likes you. And with you flirting with Quinton and Doug all the time, its a slap to his face as well. You know that he would do anything for you." She finally found the cart by the pantry and pulled it over, setting the condiments and fruit on there.

<3