Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 02-10-2014, 02:52 PM

Alex rolled his eyes. "She is only trying to keep you safe. But fine. Have fun with your empty house for the weekend. Oh, and don't forget that she is leaving Tuesday to go back overseas. And that is for a week. Seems like you are going to be one lonely son of a b*tch."
~
Torie shook her head and let out a small chuckle. "I think we've been set up." She said, looking at Stanley.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 02-10-2014, 02:57 PM

"Oh, I won't be lonely." Kevin hissed back. "It'll probably be my last week before going to rehab, so I plan to make the most of it without Victoria's incessant nagging."
-
"Again."

Stanley smiled, "Why would I do that? I'll be in my study." He turned and walked away.

Ryan looked at Tories and noticed her hand was missing something. "Your ring...?"
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 02-10-2014, 03:03 PM

Alex shook his head. "Please, do that. Give her a reason not to come back." He replied, kicking his shin. "Come on Heather. I'm done talking to this brick wall."
~
She looked away. "I...I took it off. I told him that I needed some space and that I was staying here for the weekend. I need to get some things done anyways." She replied, quietly. "Are you sure you are ok, Ryan? You sure you don't want me to call a doctor or anything?"

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-10-2014, 03:10 PM

"Good, go. I don't want you or your crackhead girlfriend in my house."
-
"Oh, no, I'm fine. A lot of the pain is gone already, it's just marks now." Ryan said, hugging Victoria. "I'm glad you care though. I thought you'd be mad at me. I shouldn't have told Kevin that."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 02-10-2014, 03:15 PM

Alex kicked him one more time before walking out with Heather.
~
Torie hugged him back, burying her face in him. She missed him, a lot more than she would ever let on. "Of course I care. And yes, I am upset that you told him..I understand why. Here I thought you would hate me for everything I've done."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-10-2014, 03:19 PM

Heather rolled her eyes and followed. Once she closed the door behind them, she grabbed Alex and pushed him up against the wall, kissing him rather aggressively. XD

Kevin grabbed the bottle of wine, and drank straight from it this time, not bothering to refill his glass.
-
"I could never hate you." Ryan said tenderly, rubbing her back. Yes, he had been very mad at her, and maybe he had used the word hate to describe those feelings, but he still loved her. He knew he always would.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 02-10-2014, 03:27 PM

Alex was a bit surprised and then kissed her back, wrapping his arms around her. After a few moments, he said, "Back to the house..or the car..now." xD
~
And she knew that she would always love him. She gave him a small smile and then swallowed, realizing that she was falling back in love with him. "Oh...you probably have better things to do than be here." She said, quietly.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-10-2014, 03:31 PM

Heather took his hand and walked with him to the elevator. Once inside, she pushed the emergency stop button. "This will work." She smirked.
-
"No, not really." Ryan whispered in her ear, realizing the same thing. "Nothing that I have to do is better, or more important, then being here with you, Torie."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 02-10-2014, 03:37 PM

Alex pulled her close and slipped her top off, bringing her into an x-scene.
~
Torie couldn't help but smile and blush. "I've missed you." She whispered, running her hand through his hair. "Why don't we go watch a movie or something..."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-10-2014, 03:46 PM

After, she pushed the lobby button and the two went back down. She smirked and kissed him before they got off, "How was that, sexy?" She winked.
-
"Yes, I'd love that." Ryan smiled warmly and took her hand. "Upstairs in your room?"