Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 02-10-2014, 01:47 PM

"Abuse doesn't just come from a hand, Kevin. It can be verbal and it can be emotional." Alex replied. "And Ryan didn't cause a da.mn thing. So what if she did sleep with him. At least it was only once whereas you have slept with how many again? And what about your friend who beat her?"
~
Lacey nodded. "Of course. Want me to come with?"

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 02-10-2014, 01:51 PM

"I'm not verbally or emotionally abusive. You are both biased against me. You've always disliked me, so you might see it that way but I assure you that Torie and I don't. As for my friend, I wasn't there when he made the decision. I would have stopped him. I didn't know until he was already gone, and I feel awful about it."
-
"If you want..." Ryan replied, unsure about if that was a good idea. He stood up and got changed.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 02-10-2014, 02:02 PM

"Of course my sister doesn't see it that way because she is trying to make things work. She keeps on thinking that everything will get better and that you will stop hurting her. She keeps thinking that things will get better but you and I both know that you are an Ellingson and that makes you entitled to everything in this world. I hope she doesn't come back to you. I hope she does run back to Ryan because, while he may have anger issues, he would never hurt my sister."
~
Lacey smiled and began to get dressed. Soon, there was a knock on the door. Lacey paused and then walked over, answering it.

"Uh..ma'am. One of the trainers just broke his arm. Can you come fill in?" A guy asked.

Lacey looked over at Ryan, unsure of what to say.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-10-2014, 02:08 PM

"She'll come back." Kevin said, trying to sound quite confident about that fact. "She knows Ryan will never be able to provide what I can for her - our - child. And she loves me. We will get married and there's nothing you can do about that. I don't mean to hurt her. Ever. Now, if you're done harassing me, please leave."

Heather shook her head, "No, I don't think so."

"I'm sorry for hurting Victoria's feelings, but honestly, it's just a little argument. People argue all the time."
-
"Go. I'll see you later." Ryan kissed her and left.

Soon, he was arriving at Torie's. He rang the doorbell and waited for an answer.

Dr. Martin knew it was Ryan, but didn't answer the door. He was hoping somebody, specifically Victoria, would be the one to answer. He called over to her, "Torie. There's a knock on the door. Were you expecting anyone?"
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 02-10-2014, 02:13 PM

Alex punched him in the gut. "No. You won't hurt my sister again because if you do, you won't just get one punch next time. And on top of that, I will call every single press outlet and tell them just what kind of man you are. And just to let you know, Torie doesn't need your money."
~
Lacey went off to training.
~
Torie shook her head. "No, but I'll get it." She said, getting up and walking over to the door. She opened it. "Hell-Oh, Ryan..." She said, a small smile coming to her face.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-10-2014, 02:19 PM

Heather let out a giggle.

"You will not call the press. Not with my record deal on he way... and of course you'll only punch me once because you know Torie will be upset if you did too much damage. You're too much of a chicken to do anything, and you call me a coward?" Kevin held his gut. "And I know Torie doesn't need my money. She didn't fall in love with me and choose me over Ryan for my money."
-
Ryan turned red, surprised, "Uh, hey... Why are you here? Don't you live with that dou'chebag now?" He asked as he walked inside.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 02-10-2014, 02:25 PM

Alex punched him again. "My sister has been upset with me before and trust me, it won't be the last time either. And yes, I will call the press. But if you don't believe me, go ahead and hurt her again."
~
"It is still my house, Ryan." She replied, quietly. "And I did, I do, hell if I know right now." She added, trying to hide the bruises and her neck.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-10-2014, 02:32 PM

"I don't want to hurt her... I didn't mean to. I say and do stupid things when I'm drunk or upset, give me a break... I love her, isn't that all that matters? I asked her to get a paternity test, which I think is fair enough, I asked her to cook and clean because I can't cook and she had more free time than I do, and as for the se'x... we haven't slept together in four or five days, and I'm sorry that my opinion is for a woman to fulfill a man's needs. It works the other way too, if she wanted me to do something I would."
-
Trying to hide them just drew more attention to them. Ryan, who was equally if not more bruised up, looked closer. "Torie... he didn't do this to you... did he? If this is my fault for what I said, I'm sorry... I didn't mean for that to happen."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 02-10-2014, 02:39 PM

"But you say things in such an arrogant way that it comes off as rude and harsh. You made her sound like a slave and like your property. You should know better than to tell her what to do. She isn't exactly a 'do as I'm told' type of girl."
~
She shook her head and looked at all of his bruises. "No, no he didn't. One of his friends did." She said, "And I'm so sorry I couldn't stop them. God, look at what they did to you."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-10-2014, 02:48 PM

"No, she isn't. I'm aware of that. But hell, she sure doesn't mind telling me what to do and bossing me around like she's my mother. Actually, that's disrespectful to my mom. Even she doesn't treat me like a child, like Torie does sometimes." Kevin glared. "Get the f*ck out of my house."
-
"You should see me with my shirt off." Ryan let out a small joking smirk. "But honestly, it's okay. I know you called your bodyguard, and he stopped them pretty quick. I'm more worried about you. His friend did this? Why didn't he stop him? I hope he didn't tell him to do this to you, or knew about it and did nothing. If he hangs around people like that... I don't know, Tor. Be careful. Anyway, I'm here to see Dr. Martin, so..."

Dr. Martin walked over and shook his head, "No you aren't. Whatever gave you that idea?"

"You texted me..."

"Oh, sorry, it must have been a wrong number." He lied. XD