Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 02-10-2014, 02:18 AM

Alex was just staring at his sister, shocked. "He said that. To you." He said, slowly. "How dare he talk to my sister like that! How dare he say that you have to cook clean, and f*ck him whenever he says. You are not his da.mn property and you are not marrying him. There is no way that you are going to live with someone like that for the rest of your life." He ranted, clenching his fists back and forth.

"I'm going to talk with him. When he thought he was losing me, he changed his tone. We shall see where everything goes after this weekend. Tho anything he does in the next 48-72 hours, I will not blame him. Besides, its not like we are getting married next week."

"I don't care when you are getting married. It is not happening. You cannot marry that pig." He shook his head. "You know what. I'm gonna go have a talk with him." He said, walking towards the door.

"Alex! Alex! Don't you dare walk out that door. ALEX!" Torie said, panicking.

((night!))

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 02-10-2014, 02:23 AM

"Torie, you should probably just stay here... don't stress yourself out." Heather said quietly before running after Alex.
-
Kevin looked at the nursery and smiled. He thought it looked quite good. The only thing left was the have the elephant family mural painted on one of the walls, and he planned on hiring an artist for that in a day or so.

He had called room service to bring him a large bottle of red wine, and when they did, he poured himself a glass and sat down in his living room, watching Deadliest Warrior.
-
After Saw finished, Ryan kissed Lacey's cheek, "It's so funny seeing you scared. You're usually not scared at all, of anything."
-
Victor was on his way back to the compound with Drayden.

Quinton was in the cafeteria, eating his lunch.

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 02-10-2014 at 10:02 AM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 02-10-2014, 12:49 PM

Torie started to walk after them but then stopped. Heather was right. This wasn't worth getting stressed out about. So she walked up to her room and took a nap after she texted Sharp saying that Alex was on his way over.
~
Alex walked out to the car and got in.
~
Lacey shivered. "Don't know what it is about this type of movie but it does. It scares the crap out of me."
~
Drayden looked at Victor. "Want to grab a bit to eat."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-10-2014, 12:56 PM

Sharp was out of the house with Natalie, enjoying a coffee at Starbucks. He looked at his phone and shook his head. So what if Alex was going to see Kevin? Even Sharp thought Kevin deserved a good beating, and it wasn't his job to protect Kevin. He texted Victoria with a simple, Ok, letting her believe that he would be going over there when he wasn't planning on doing so.
-
Heather also got in the car, and they were soon at Kevin's condo.
-
Ryan kissed her cheek. "Cute."
-
"At the compound, or elsewhere?"
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 02-10-2014, 01:01 PM

Alex went and knocked on the door, softly. He thought if he started to pound on it again, Kevin wouldn't answer it.
~
Lacey blushed. "What other movie do you want to watch?"
~
"At the compound. I do need to show up sometime." >.<

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-10-2014, 01:06 PM

Thinking it was possibly Victoria, Kevin hid the wine bottle and poured his glass in the sink before answering the door. "Victoria, I-" He paused when he opened the door and saw who it was, "F*ck, didn't I tell you two to go away?"
-
"You pick this time." Ryan said with a smile.
-
Victor laughed, "That is true."

They soon arrived and he parked the car.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 02-10-2014, 01:19 PM

"Yeah. But you know I don't listen much." Alex replied, pushing his way through the door. "So, my sister told me why she ran out of here, on the verge of tears. Care to say anything about that?"
~
She nodded and picked 27 dresses. xD
~
Drayden walked with him into the cafeteria, holding his hand.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-10-2014, 01:27 PM

"Get the hell out of my house." Kevin snarled.

"No, thanks." Heather shut the door behind them.

"I don't know what Victoria told you..."

"That your a hypocritical sexist @sshole who thinks she's your personal property."

"None of that is true." Kevin shook his head. "It might seem that way, but I don't think like that. I was just angry."
-
Ryan watched it with her.
-
Quinton looked over. Many people did, and started whispering to each other about it. Quinton, surprisingly, did nothing. Not yet, anyway.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 02-10-2014, 01:38 PM

"Just like you were drunk when you f*cked your ex. Twice. You seem to have a lot of excuses for treating my sister like sh*t. You do realize that she is pregnant with your kid and that all of this stress is not helping. Stress will make her lose the kid and that would devastate her." Alex snarled. "I would think that for someone who is happy to have a baby on the way, he would treat the mother of the baby with a little more respect. Or....are you not wanting to marry her? Are you trying to drive her way? Make her break up with you so you don't look like such a d*ck?"
~
Greg texted Stanley to let him know what was going on and to maybe see if he could get Ryan over to the house.
~
Drayden didn't notice. She just went up and got her food.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-10-2014, 01:45 PM

"No. I want to marry her, and I don't mean to cause her any stress. I do treat her with respect. I love her very much." Kevin rolled his eyes, "If anything, this fight started because Ryan claimed he was sleeping with her and that the baby might be his, so why don't you go blame Ryan for her being upset?"

"Because Ryan isn't the one who said all those mean things to her. You did. You're abusive."

"What? I have never laid a finger on her, and I never will." Kevin replied, annoyed.
-
Stanley told Ryan to meet up with him for another meeting.

Ryan looked at his text and said to Lace, "I'm sorry, Dr. Martin wants to have a meeting with me... can we continue this movie later?"