Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 02-10-2014, 02:21 AM

Torie closed the doors and walked out to the deck. She asked a maid to bring her a pot of tea.

Greg looked over at them. "Uh...is everything ok? You look mad, Alex."

"Everything is f*cking peachy." He growled, storming through the house and up to Torie's room.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 02-10-2014, 02:24 AM

Heather whispered to Greg, "Kevin and Torie argued and Alex wants to find out what made Tories so upset so he can beat the hell out of Kevin." She then quickly followed up the stairs.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 02-10-2014, 02:30 AM

Greg sighed and followed.

Alex stormed into the room. "What the hell happened in there?" He demanded.

"I have no clue what you are talking about. And the door is closed for a reason. It typically means that someone does not want to be disturbed." She said, her voice sounding distant.

Alex stood in front of her. "Torie...please talk with me. Tell me what is going on. Tell me what is wrong." He said, pleading.

"Nothing is wrong. I just needed some time alone. Time to destress." She said, unable to look at him. "I will be down in a couple of hours. We can talk then."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-10-2014, 02:36 AM

Heather sighed. "You heard the girl, Alex. Let's let her have some time..." She turned and walked back downstairs.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 02-10-2014, 02:40 AM

Alex sighed and hugged his sister. "You are not alone in this battle." He whispered.

"Thank you..." She whispered, her voice cracking a bit.

Alex nodded and walked downstairs, closing the doors behind him. Once downstairs, he started to pace as he was fearing the worst.

A maid brought in a pot of tea and Torie poured herself a cup, wondering what Kevin was doing.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-10-2014, 02:47 AM

"Alex. I'm sure everything's fine. What are you so worried about?" Heather asked.
-
Kevin was surfing the web for rehabs, resisting a terrible urge to go out and get a case of beer. He picked out a few he would choose from later, and then he went into the nursery. Somewhat angry with Victoria, he decided that this weekend he would completely finish it on his own. He knew how much working together on this project meant to her, and he thought that completing it by himself would be a way to both look like he did it to be nice, while at the same time getting back at her. O_o

So, Kevin went out shopping. He bought curtains in a simple yellow and white chevron pattern, a new light fixture for the room, as well as anything else they still needed.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 02-10-2014, 02:52 AM

"She is my sister, Heather. I am supposed to be there for her no matter what and now she is up in her room looking like she doesn't even want to be here. She 's upset and she won't tell me what is going on. And on top of all of that, she is in an abusive relationship which our parents are ok with. So what am I worried about? How about her getting in so far over her head that she won't be able to come up to breathe."
~
Torie just sat on the porch, wrapped in a blanket, and drank her tea.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-10-2014, 02:55 AM

"That's why she needs these few hours. To breathe. I know it's hard seeing her like this, but as long as we're here to remind her of who she is, hopefully she won't lose herself."

A few hours later...? XD
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 02-10-2014, 03:04 AM

Torie eventually came downstairs and Alex looked relieved to see her. She sat down on the couch, still huddled in a blanket.

"Torie...please tell me what happened." Alex asked, a little bit more calm now.

She swallowed and told them everything that had happened.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-10-2014, 03:08 AM

"What a sexist pig. Treating you like you have to do everything he says, cook, and clean for him, just because you're a woman. And for him to be such a hypocrite with the whole Ryan thing..." Heather shook her head and looked at Alex to she how he was reacting to hearing everything from Torie.