Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 02-09-2014, 11:16 PM

"What the hell do you mean I have to cook you meals and clean up around her. I am not your maid, Kevin. Is that what you think I am? Because of this ring? I understand that we do need to finish the nursery and pick out a rehab facility but...I am to be your wife. Not your slave or a s*x toy or a live in maid. Your wife, your other half. Someone you respect. I am not trophy wife."
~
As soon as she was in the car, he sped off towards Kevin's.
~
Jake nodded. "Sure thing, sweetheart. See you again soon?"

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 02-09-2014, 11:22 PM

"I do respect you. I don't think you're any of those things... but, I mean, it is a woman's job to cook and clean and being your soon-to-be husband, you should be there for me when I need... release." Kevin replied, holding his head, "And can you be a little quieter? F*cking hang... hanging art on the walls, I had to fix that painting this morning because it was uneven and it gave me a headache."
-
Heather looked at Alex, "Torie isn't going to be happy about this."
-
Ella nodded and wrote her number down using pen and paper she found in the car, then handed it to him. She kissed him and hopped out of the car.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 02-09-2014, 11:28 PM

She looked at him. "You had more than one drink last night didn't you." She scoffed. "So how many did you have and what else did you do? Oh and, sweetie, its not the 1950's. You can learn how to cook and clean. It's not just a woman's job."
~
"And she isn't happy right now." He replied, soon pulling up to the condo. "Come on." He said, quickly parking.
~
Jake smirked and then wrote the address next to her number before heading back home.

Greg was in the kitchen eating.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-09-2014, 11:32 PM

"I had more than one. That's all you need to know." Kevin responded, "I think it's understandable considering your piece of trash ex told me he slept with you, might be the father of my baby, and that you don't want to marry me. Kind of triggers an alcoholic to drink a little more. And no, it's not just a woman's job, it's also the help's job. It's not my job."
-
Heather followed behind him.
-
Adam, smoking pot as a cure to his hangover, turned to the door when Jake came back. "Got her number?"
-
Ella sat down across from him. "Hey... How are things here?"
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 02-09-2014, 11:42 PM

"You know what, Kevin, you're right. I don't want to know what you did last night cause it's not any of my business anymore." She slipped the ring off and put it on the table. "Call me when you step out of the 1950's and into the real world. Call me when you decide to stop using your last name as way to bend the world to your doing..." She shook her head. "I'm going to get some stuff out of the bedroom and then I will be on my way." She added before walking into the bedroom.
~
Alex quickly got into the elevator and up to the condo. He then proceeded to pound on the door.
~
"Fine...Where were you this morning? I knocked to see if you were hungry and found out that you weren't in your room." He said, worried.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-09-2014, 11:49 PM

Kevin looked at the door, then at the ring, then over to his bedroom. He picked the ring back up and walked into the bedroom. "Victoria... please. I'm sorry. Don't leave. I love you... don't do this. I'm sorry, everything I said there was out of line and I take it all back. I'll learn how to cook, I won't drink, I won't be a snob, I won't lie, and I'll trust you unconditionally like I should because I love you. You don't have to do the paternity test, I believe you. Just... don't leave like this. I want things to work." Kevin frowned.

Heather looked at Alex, "No response...?"
-
"I went to the club last night and went home with a guy, and two of his friends." Ella said, looking down at her cup of juice she had gotten herself.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 02-09-2014, 11:56 PM

"As do I. I love you, Kevin, but what you just said, how you act...I need a couple days. If not get some things in line with the house, to at least step back and think." She said, throwing some things in a bag. "I'm going to stay at my house for the weekend. I love you. For better or worse, I really do and that is why I continue to act like everything is fine but it's not." She kissed him as a couple tears slipped down her cheeks. "Bye..."

Alex frowned. "Try looking for a spare." He said, looking under the mat.
~
Greg nodded. "I'm glad you are ok but why did you go alone, El?"

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-10-2014, 12:03 AM

"Just..." Kevin was fighting back tears, "Take the ring with you, please...? Bye..." He handed her the pearl ring.
-
Sharp had insisted Kevin not use a spare, at least not outside the door, because the AR could possibly find it and break in.

Heather looked around, "Nothing. Try knocking again."
-
"I figured no one would want to go, and I wanted to do something fun." Ella said simply.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 02-10-2014, 12:10 AM

She took the ring and rubbed a tear off his cheek. Then, before she lost her nerve, she grabbed her bag and headed straight for the door. When she opened it, she jumped. She hadn't expected to see Heather and Alex standing there. "I will see you at the house." She said, then quickly walked past them and to the elevator. She was already texting Sharp that she was staying at her house for the weekend.

Alex looked stunned. "Uh...what just happened?"
~
"I would have went with you." He said, quietly. "I wish you would have asked me."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-10-2014, 12:17 AM

Sharp knew she and Kevin must've talked, so he didn't ask any questions. He figured it was likely an argument, and that she wouldn't want to be pestered about it.

Heather shrugged. "I don't know. Nothing good. They must've had a fight. She had a bag with her. But, door's open, so let's go ask Kevin."

Kevin walked out of the bathroom and looked over at the door. He walked over and glares at Heather and Alex, "What are you two doing here? Torie just left, so if you came to talk to her, you can go now."
-
"I'm sorry, Greg. I figured... after I tried to kiss you... that you wouldn't have wanted to." Ella said. "Besides, I also went to go meet a guy to get my mind off Mike. Someone to feel close to again, just for a night."