Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 02-09-2014, 09:49 PM

She gave him a small smile. "It looks a lot worse than it feels." She replied, putting her hand over his. "And I know...yesterday was...hard. What Ryan said was out of line and wrong of him. But watching him get beat up was like watching you be trapped by the AR. I still do care about him, just like you still care about Liz. And Sharp told me that you left after having that one beer...I'm...I'm really glad you did. I know it must be hard, watching your friends drink but not you. I'm proud of you tho."
~
"A few minutes ago. She just left to go back to Kevin's. She had a bruise on her face and her neck was slightly red. She didn't say anything last night when you two were talking." He asked. "She mentioned that you helped her think through some things last night."
~
Jake followed out. "Uh...where do you live again?"
~
Lacey smiled and turned the TV on, scrolling through different movies. "You're choice."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 02-09-2014, 09:56 PM

Kevin, still no good at lying, half smiled, "Haha, yeah, uh, thanks, I guess. It was, uh, real hard but I did it alright. Uh, but Torie... Ryan deserved that beating. For what he said. Tell me... he was lying, right? He... he was just trying to break us up...?"
-
Heather sighed, "I'm glad I helped but... I feel so bad for her, you know? Did she tell you about what happened to her yesterday night?"
-
"Oh, well, right now I'm staying at my friend's house. 122 Pine Boulevard." Ella said quietly, getting into the truck and looking out the window.
-
"Saw? I'm in the mood for a horror film."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 02-09-2014, 10:06 PM

"I'm sure the baby is yours, Kevin. But..." She shook her head, trying to decide if she should tell him that she slept with Ryan after they were official. "But yeah, I slept with him once after we got together. He couldn't handle the fact that I broke up with him for you and I fell for his charms one last time. I felt terrible afterwards and I told him it wouldn't happen again. And it hasn't."
~
Alex shook his head. "No. But if it has anything to do with Kevin, she probably wouldn't tell me anyways. I bet he put those bruises on her."
~
Jake nodded and began to drive that way.
~
Lacey nodded. "Sure. But I will warn you, I will be in your arm the entire time." xD

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-09-2014, 10:18 PM

Kevin turned away, "Uh-huh... and you still care so much about the guy who's been trying to come between us since the beginning? You slept with him... how am I suppose to know if you're telling the truth about it only being once if you've been lying to me this whole time? How am I supposed to know that you won't start fall for his charms when I'm in rehab or when I go to New York? I... I hate to say this, but... given the circumstances... how can you be so sure it's my baby?"

Kevin didn't realize how hypocritical some of what he was saying sounded.
-
"No, but one of his friends did." Heather replied, before telling him everything else Torie had told her last night.
-
Ella leaned over from the passenger seat for an x-scene.
-
Ryan laughed, "Good. I wouldn't want it any other way."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 02-09-2014, 10:28 PM

She looked at him. "How do I know I know that when you are in New York, you won't call up Liz? How do I know that in New York, you won't get drunk and sleep with half the girls you see? How do I know that this relationship is even going to work? Because I have faith in you. Because I still trust you. And because I have this ring on my finger. Your ring. Not Ryan's. And because I am standing here fighting for us."
~
Alex started to throw on actual clothes. "That stupid, son of b*tch. I'm gonna f*cking kick his @ss all the way back to f*cking California where the da.mn pr*ck belongs." He seethed.
~
Which made it very hard for Jake to drive in a straight line. xD
~
She blushed a little and kissed him. She then snuggled up against him and turned the movie on. "..I love you.." She whispered.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-09-2014, 10:36 PM

"I won't call Liz because I don't even like the b*tch because she tried to ruin our relationship. I won't drink because I'll will have been done rehab by then." Kevin replied. "It's too early I think right now, but since I can't be 100% sure about the baby... We'll need to have a paternity test done. I don't want to end up raising that brute's baby."
-
"Now?" Heather blinked, getting dressed as well.
-
Ryan replied quietly, "I... I love you too."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 02-09-2014, 10:45 PM

She shook her head, hurt. "Don't worry. I'll have a paternity test done. Until then, you can sleep alone." She grabbed her jacket and started to walk towards the door. "You know, if I remember correctly, you're the one who stole me from Ryan. You are the one who let me fall in love with you while knowing that Ryan was alive and watching it. AND I still chose you. And after everything that happened with Liz, everything that has happened so far, most women would have broken up with you on the spot. And for whatever reason, I am still fighting to make you mine."
~
"Yes now. When else would I go?" He replied, grabbing his keys.
~
She then began to bury her face in his arm, scared.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-09-2014, 10:54 PM

Kevin grabbed her arm, "Victoria, you are not leaving. I'm sorry for asking about the paternity test, and I understand why that upsets you, but I would look like such a fool if our baby wasn't mine. I want to be the father so bad that even just the thought of him or her not being mine upsets me. I'm sorry I stole you from Ryan, yes, it wasn't nice of me and I know that. Again, the thing with Liz, I'm sorry for and you know that. But you are staying here. You are sleeping here with me tonight, and the night after next, and the night after that. I am your fiancée. You will sleep with me, in both contexts - physical sleep and se'x - when I say you will."
-
Heather shrugged, "Alright. Then let's go."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 02-09-2014, 11:00 PM

She smacked him and jerked her arm out of his grasped. "How dare you say that to me. I am not your da.mn property, Kevin. And I will sleep wherever I decide to sleep and if that is next to you, then lucky you. But until you get it through that thick skull of yours that I am not your da.mn property and that I am not a floor mat, I will not stay here."
~
Alex hurried out to the car.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-09-2014, 11:10 PM

"You... hit me. Me." Kevin growled. He took a deep breath in an attempt to regain his composure. "I'm surprised. You must be spending too much time with that violent sack of trash you call an ex-boyfriend. We live together. You can't just leave. Are you at least going to come back during the day time? We have stuff to do. We need to finish the nursery, choose a rehab facility, and you have to cook me meals and clean up around her because I'm not doing that sh*t myself."
-
Heather followed.
-
Soon, Ella was back at Torie's. "Here." She said, sitting up. "Perfect timing... thanks for the lift, Jake."