Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 02-09-2014, 01:48 AM

"You should have seen them when her top was off..." Jake replied, hitting Adam's player with a head shot. "BOOM, BABY! HEAD SHOT!"

Dylan laughed. "Stop thinking about bo*bs and start concentrating on the game."
~
"Of course I am happy about that. I just..didn't think it needed to be said."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 02-09-2014, 01:55 AM

"I love CoD, but bo*bs, man... they're way more interesting to me. Like, no other animal has them. Just the human woman... God's most beautiful creation - in Grace's case, especially." Adam commented.
-
"Or maybe it didn't come to mind because it doesn't make you happy. If being with him. really made you happy, why are you sleeping here? Is it really about the fight you had, or are you more upset he had Ryan beat up because you love Ryan? Or maybe you're here because all you can think about is Ryan and you don't want to sleep next to Kevin's drunk @ss all night, wishing he was someone else. Torie, just be honest with me."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 02-09-2014, 02:01 AM

"Good thing her name was Eve. He might get other ideas." Jake replied, snickering.

"Dude, her name doesn't need to be Eve for him to get ideas. They are always there."
~
"To be honest, I'm tired. Thank you for chatting with me but I think I am tired enough to fall asleep." Torie replied, standing up. "I'm sure Alex is missing you by now."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-09-2014, 02:05 AM

Adam punched Dylan in the arm and laughed, "Haha, funny, you two."
-
Heather folded her arms, "Victoria, don't run away from your feelings. The voices in my head told me that you should lie to yourself."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 02-09-2014, 02:12 AM

Dylan shrugged. "I have my moments."

Jake yawned. "Gahh....I think the beer is making me sleepy."
~
"And yet, its how I get myself through each day. Funny thing is...each lie becomes easier than the last one. Guess it is easier than facing the truth." She replied, walking up the stairs. "Good night, Heather. Sweet dreams."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-09-2014, 02:15 AM

"We should head to bed. I'm about to pass out. Sleeping arrangements? Ella's already asleep in the spare room, Jake's going to sleep in his own I bet, unless he wants to sleep with her. What's the plan? I just don't want to sleep in the couch, 'cuz my back is still sore from last time."
-
Heather sighed. She knew it wasn't healthy for Victoria to think like that, but she knew there was nothing she could say to change her mind, so she went back to bed.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 02-09-2014, 02:20 AM

Dylan pouted as he said, "I guess you can sleep with the girl...."

Jake laughed. "Or we could give her a choice. If she is awake of course."
~
Torie went up to her room. She laid in bed and watched the time pass.
~
Alex woke up a bit when Heather crawled back in bed. He wrapped his arms around her, snuggled into her, and then passed back out, happy.

((next day??))

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-09-2014, 02:28 AM

"I think I'll go sleep with her, since I was the last with her tonight I can be first in the morning if she wants to do whatever in the morning." Adam winked and then left.

Ella didn't even wake when he came in.

The next day.

Ella woke Adam up in an... unconventional way. ;P
-
Kevin woke up, hunched over the toilet, as he had passed out there. He stood up, rinsed his mouth, cleaned the toilet a little, and went into the shower. He was confused as to why Tories wasn't home yet, forgetting that she was at her place for the night.
-
Ryan woke up quite sore.
-
Heather slept in.
-
Victor woke up with Drayden in his arms. He kissed her forehead, "Good morning, Dray."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 02-09-2014, 02:32 AM

Torie was still sound asleep.
~
Alex was up, planning a surprise for Heather.
~
Lacey frowned. "You want me to go get you something for the pain?"
~
Dray groaned, obviously not a morning person. "Morning, Vic." She said, snuggling into him more.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-09-2014, 02:37 AM

After his shower, Kevin called Torie's cellphone.
-
Ryan groaned, "Ugh. Yes... I don't even want to move..."
-
"We should wake up and go back to AR, doll. You are a very important person there, and we have lots to do..."
-
Ella and Adam were soon out of the bedroom. Ella was looking through the fridge for some breakfast.