Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 02-09-2014, 01:32 AM

Dylan laughed as well and got himself another beer. "Have fun but don't be too upset if she is all tired out." He replied, also winking.

Jake set up the xbox and tossed a controller to Dylan.
~
Torie sighed. "It's not for at least a year. By then, everything should be better..." She replied, looking away.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 02-09-2014, 01:38 AM

Adam smirked, "I'm sure she's got enough gas left in the tank for me."

He then left and commenced his own x-scene with Ella.
-
"Better? Torie, you deserve so much better than him. That's not going to ever change. His drinking might stop, but going to rehab won't wipe out the possibility of a relapse, and if you get married, it'll only make things more concrete. Things are only going to get more complicated the longer you're in the relationship. I know you love him... just be careful. Don't let him walk all over you."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 02-09-2014, 01:49 AM

The two boys drank beer and played CoD
~
"But if it means that Ryan is safe, that he can live his life happy and long, then I don't care if I deal with an abusive, alcoholic, and jack@ss of a guy. Because it will all be worth it if Ryan is safe. Kevin can guarantee that and that's all I care about."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-09-2014, 02:04 AM

Later, Adam came back without Ella, as she had decided to fall asleep in the spare bedroom.

He picked up a controller and joined their game. "Ella went to sleep. Cute girl. I still don't get why she's single?"
-
"But none of us want you to deal with an abusive, alcoholic jack@ss your whole life. You shouldn't have to sacrifice your lifelong happiness for Ryan like that. You should be able to be with the man you love so you can be happy. Maybe right now, I'll agree, I can see how being with Kevin keeps Ryan safe, but... in the long run, neither you or Ryan will be happy, and you'll both always wonder about what could have been. It won't be fair to Kevin, either, as he'll always be your number 2. And you said before he wasn't abusive. You were pretty adamant about it."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 02-09-2014, 02:09 AM

Jake shrugged. "Who cares as long as she still comes over."

Dylan nodded. "Yeah...I kinda agree with Jake over there..... Unless you want to date her."
~
Torie sighed. "He...he has his moments where...he's not the nicest of person. But it doesn't matter. Kevin loves me. For whatever reason, he fell in love with me and now he is excited about this kid who I still don't know will come to full term. And I am terrified about losing this...baby because beside Kevin protecting Ryan, this child is the best thing coming out of my relationship with Ryan. Besides, Ryan is happy with Lacey. And he should be happy."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-09-2014, 02:17 AM

"Me? Haha, no. Not my type." Adam chuckled.
-
"Not the nicest of person? Like the whole cheating thing? Alex said Kevin asked you to 'finish' for his ex when you walked in on them? That's just awful. Like, I've never heard of something more awful, I would have broken up with him on the spot - drunk or not. I'm sure your baby will be fine. I understand about being scared, but that's why you have to slow down. Maybe Kevin leaving for a while will help you clear your head. As for Lacey and Ryan... who says he's happy about that? But if it helps you justify things, go right ahead and think that way."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 02-09-2014, 02:25 AM

"Aww, why not? She seemed real into you and Jake." Dylan grinned.

"Meh...I don't like sl*ts for GF's."
~
Torie shook her head. "Its ok. Everything is ok. Ryan is happy and is with Lacey. Kevin is more or less happy, you and my brother are, and so is Luke and Nat. Everyone is happy. That's all that matters."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-09-2014, 02:33 AM

"Me neither." Adam replied.

Honestly, Ella wouldn't care much about how they were talking about her. She was just happy to feel... included, after feeling lonely for so long. She didn't go to bed quite right away though, instead going over to the window and looking outside, one hand on the glass window pane. "Mike... I miss you. Every day I miss you more. My heart... I will never be the same without you Mike, and I'm sorry... after tonight you must be disgusted with me, but know that I felt so lonely... I thought this might fix it. It kind of did, but there's still that empty hole in my heart... I wish I could hear your voice again, feel your hand on my shoulder..." She sighed and sat on the bed, quietly crying.
-
"Not everyone. Not you." Heather replied. "Oh, and Ella, but that's beside the point. You should be happy, and you're not."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 02-09-2014, 02:38 AM

Dylan laughed. "Yeah, girls who go to clubs, unless they are with guys, tend to not make great girlfriends. Just saying."

"Hey, don't be stereotyping. Some girls are great...at many things." Jake said, winking.

"Oh you are not talking about Grace Loft. She was great at many things, except being a girlfriend."
~
Torie shook her head. "No. I am happy. I am going to have a little bundle of joy in a couple months, we are going to come to a compromise with the AR, and my father will be serving life in prison. I am happy." She insisted, not sure who she was trying to convince.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-09-2014, 02:42 AM

"She was pretty hot though. Best looking girl at our school by far. I haven't seen her around so much lately though, which is unfortunate. I liked watching her bo'obs bounce as she walked down the hallway at school." Adam laughed.
-
"I noticed you didn't say anything about being happy about Kevin, or being engaged."