Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
LadyBast0911 (Online)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 02-08-2014, 11:28 PM

Dylan smirked. "After you, sexy."
~
Torie buried her face in her hands. "I didn't even think about that. About them going after the baby. And I'm pretty sure that the baby isn't Ryan's but now Kevin is probably going to ask for a paternity test and heaven forbid it is Ryan's... And even if Kevin and I were to break things off, there is no way Ryan would get back together with me. He hates me and rightfully so." She groaned. "How the hell did everything get so messed up?....OH and the resistance leader paid me a lovely visit."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 02-08-2014, 11:36 PM

She led Dylan to the spare bedroom this time for an x-scene.

Adam looked at Jake, "So? How was she? I mean, she's sc'rewing all threw of us, so I'm sure this isn't her first rodeo, if you catch my drift."
-
"I doubt Ryan hates you. He wouldn't have fought Kevin's friends if he hated you. That seems so stupid of him. He probably dislikes you, but I think he'd forgive you for everything." She paused, "The resistance leader? What? Why? They didn't hurt you, did they?"
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Online)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 02-08-2014, 11:44 PM

"She's pretty good. And no, this is definitely not her first rodeo." He replied, chugging the rest of his beer. "But...if I tell you too much, then it will spoil all the fun."
~
"No, she didn't hurt me. More scared the sh*t out of me. She said that she wanted to sit down talk. Maybe come to a compromise or something." She replied. "I don't know. I at least want to sit down and talk with her. At least see what she has to offer but...I don't know what we have to compromise with. Our goal is pretty straight forward whereas their's is not."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-08-2014, 11:52 PM

Adam threw him another one, "She's cute though. I little chunky compared to the girls I usually go with, but it looks good on her. She has the best butt I've seen in person, almost like Kim K's or Nicki Minaj." He laughed.
-
Heather shrugged, "Worth a shot though. It would be nice to have them off your back. You're stressed out enough with everything. So, uh, quick hypothetical question... if the AR was dealt with, your dad was in jail, and the Program shut down... what would that mean to you? What would happen in Victoria Freemon's life...? I mean, for me, if would mean Alex wouldn't have to hide me anymore. He and I could possibly have a long term relationship whereas if circumstances were to stay the same, with your dad a free man, we really... can't. It wouldn't be safe for me, he says."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Online)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 02-08-2014, 11:57 PM

Jake laughed. "I know, right. It's crazy big but kinda like...crazy cute big." He shrugged. "But hey, as long as she puts out, I'm cool with her. She's not exactly dating material, ya know. More just a fun ride."
~
"Honestly, the first thing I would do is book a ticket to somewhere completely reclusive and nobody, except possibly my kid, would be coming with me. I would take time to destress and then...who knows. Hell, I am just starting to take things day by day." She paused. "But...I would enjoy having you as a sister and as an aunt to my child."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-09-2014, 12:02 AM

"Oh, of course. Any girl that will do three guys she just met in one night probably isn't worth dating. Why buy the cow, when you can have the milk for free, right? I don't think she's looking to date any of us anyway, but it might be worth getting her number to hang out with again."
-
"Are you sure? I'm a 'junkie', remember?" Heather rolled her eyes. Under her breath, she added, "F*cking alcoholic hypocrite..."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Online)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 02-09-2014, 12:13 AM

Jake laughed hysterically. He found the cow metaphor ridiculously funny, which was probably due to the beer. "Why....buy...the cow...when... the milk...is free... funny man...funny." He said, trying to stop laughing. "And yeah...her number...we should...get."
~
"But you are getting help and that is all that matters." Torie replied, smiling. "And you make my brother happy. Incredibly happy. What else could I ask for?"

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-09-2014, 12:18 AM

Adam laughed hysterically because Jake had found it so funny. "What man...? You've never heard that before? Glad you liked it. I try." xD

Ella had stayed in the room and told Dylan to go bring Adam to her.
-
"I'm glad I make him happy. He naked me happy too. And I'm just not sure how great I'll be around kids. Maybe being infertile... maybe I won't have any kind of motherly/auntly instinct with children. I've never really been too good with kids. They always cry around me."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Online)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 02-09-2014, 12:24 AM

Dylan walked out. "Alright Mr. Impatient. She wants you." He said, sitting in the chair again. "What is so funny?" He asked, looking between the two.

Jake was busted out laughing again and couldn't talk.

"Dude! What is sooo funny?"
~
"Just because you can't have kids doesn't mean that you can't be a mother. I am sure that somewhere in that heart of yours is a mother waiting to be born. And I know that one day, my brother is going to make you a mother. Because if nothing else, we both have the determination of our father. Almost to a fault."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-09-2014, 12:29 AM

"I just made used a metaphor he found funny. We mentioned how Ella's not GF material and he said, 'As long as she puts out', and then I said, 'Why buy the cow when you can have the milk for free'." Adam shrugged, standing up, "Now I'm going to get me some of that sweet milk." He winked.
-
"Yeah. I've noticed." Heather replied. She suddenly said, "This marriage with Kevin is a bad idea."